March 1st Innadril / Giran - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

March 1st Innadril / Giran

Started by williams, March 01, 2008, 10:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thetrad3r

Quote from: Quido on March 02, 2008, 10:13:18 AM
You are an idiot, no offence. We got aden with 2 clans (legion +sins) , we hold it for several weeks, after fenix finally got it with 3full ally's and more then with 300 people. 4weeks and it was ours again (fearless - 7clans +nm finest helped) In NM history SINS is the clan that hold aden for the longest time (even aVatars for less)

now some facts

-SINS got 70% of baiums ever killed here
-SINS killed antharas more times then any other clan
-SINS ally (fearless) had always a castle , but usually 2 ( and I remamber we had even 3 for some time)
-SINS clan is the most richest clan ever on NM
-SINS clan has the biggest amount of heroes then any other clan
-SINS has the biggest amount of RB jewels (included valakas necklases)

Now tell me what u and ur shitty clan ever achieved. I bet Ill laugh at you.

You're retard, or what?!. You proved there that what server is saying its true: you're a farmers clan; that is success for you? :D. About castles...think twice... how many months you didn't had one...how many months your clan was a nonfactor on this server (say ty to aV for this situation). About heroes...chill out. ;)I keep my opinion: you never achieved something alone (don't count Baium).

NIORI

i dont understand why are you argue here ppl, are u dumpas or what  :-\ nightmare is ded all good ppl leaves, as a result the rise of zergs came no point to play on nightmare no fun and mostly no interlude so dont argue accpet it or leave ,,

1667 online ppl when some time ago was 3-4k normally and we are happy about that pathetic
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

Quido

Quote from: NIORI on March 02, 2008, 10:36:54 AM
i dont understand why are you argue here ppl, are u dumpas or what  :-\ nightmare is ded all good ppl leaves, as a result the rise of zergs came no point to play on nightmare no fun and mostly no interlude so dont argue accpet it or leave ,,

1667 online ppl when some time ago was 3-4k normally and we are happy about that pathetic
we never had 4k online, even never had 3k.
Our record as a NM server was b4 downtime and it was 2400. why we r happy that nowdays we reach 1700, simple answer, 5-6months ago we had 1200 max. It is a move, if we count that we dont have  any propaganda (top200) its a good move.
If you dont see any point on playing here, dont play here , thats my opinion
Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again

NIORI

Quote from: Quido on March 02, 2008, 10:41:47 AM
we never had 4k online, even never had 3k.
Our record as a NM server was b4 downtime and it was 2400. why we r happy that nowdays we reach 1700, simple answer, 5-6months ago we had 1200 max. It is a move, if we count that we dont have  any propaganda (top200) its a good move.
If you dont see any point on playing here, dont play here , thats my opinion

:D :D you must be jokeing me or you must be from another server. 

p.s. perhpas you should go your memory in past giran harbor dragon valey varkas .
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

FeelmyBow

Quote from: NIORI on March 02, 2008, 10:44:23 AM

:D :D you must be jokeing me or you must be from another server. 

p.s. perhpas you should go your memory in past giran harbor dragon valey varkas .

Giran Harbor was only mass pvp in C3, since C4 that place changed only @ beginning there were mass but later you never saw any mass pvp there anymore.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

BlondySK

Quote from: Quido on March 02, 2008, 10:33:00 AM
Ok tell me the exploit sins use (stop these bullshits about shwitching, we bring on antharas only mages)

you did it not only once ;), lame to post SS how you switch it, we are not you, who need to ban whole clan to beat us ;), btw we transfer point in class based, you in non class based, or you mean zthrx could have chance to be hero? lool  :D

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: BlondySK on March 02, 2008, 10:48:27 AM
we are not you, who need to ban whole clan to beat us ;)

LOOOOOOOL!!!! Thats exactly what i sad in a topic called "SINS HIT THRUE THE WALL" started by some CHECHORDE guy.... Damn your stupid lol
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Kamillo29

Chill guys. I never liked Horde but after I once talked with Blondy on event I know hes nice person but tbh its normal that each person/clan defending thier ally,clan etc. Everyone one here have own point of view :O depends in wich clan she/he is.

I dont like based shitting cuz I hope maybe Morwen will join nonbased so I'd try myself with him ;P

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Kamillo29 on March 02, 2008, 10:54:09 AM
Chill guys. I never liked Horde but after I once talked with Blondy on event I know hes nice person but tbh its normal that each person/clan defending thier ally,clan etc. Everyone one here have own point of view :O depends in wich clan she/he is.

I dont like based shitting cuz I hope maybe Morwen will join nonbased so I'd try myself with him ;P

Dude lol, he would never join non class based cuz he simply sucks compared to you/me (as tomekalmighty).... So why the hell would he join and fight with us since he would just lose his points and be proven that he sucks...

Iw been trying to participate in class based with tomek when i saw them fighting but i never actually meet him...

Kamillo29

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on March 02, 2008, 11:01:08 AM

Iw been trying to participate in class based with tomek when i saw them fighting but i never actually meet him...

Once someone told me they are on based so i joined to bad when I had 5s game canceled =(

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

BlondySK

simply i dont like when someone (ariosto and tomek) writing sh1t here  - me post are to sh1ty then  ;D
kamillo +1 :P im nice but when i read what stupid post quido makes, i must smthink to write, becouse he/they are so stupid, sry i must do it
tomekzor dont be so proud of yourself, becouse you can die to (hoppe i dont get ban for it :D )

TomekAlmighty

And yes, every clan has their own point of view so its pointless to duscuss something when there is nothing you can prove to the one that your talking to, so i dont really care what fisherman is shit talking and i dont even bother to replay to him... ::)

But the CH guy made me laugh with that, cuz i wrote exactly the same thing a long time ago when they started to be our enemy and they were posting soo many screens of people exploiting zaken, hiting thrue the wall, hiting baium and soooo much more and then i replayed to him that thats the only way how they can defeat their enemys and i told them that they are lame cuz of that, and i sad that iw got alot of screens of people exploiting too but i never botherd to post em lol