Web Analytics
March 1st Innadril / Giran - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

March 1st Innadril / Giran

Started by williams, March 01, 2008, 10:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamillo29

Btw Tomekz0r I've played necro/bh on oly and I need to say that this char is not so easy as I always spammed,shitted. ;P

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Kamillo29 on March 02, 2008, 11:02:27 AM
Once someone told me they are on based so i joined to bad when I had 5s game canceled =(

Yea, they realized that they can still be killed in class based in oly by me, you, apollo... So they probably made a new tactic: Join with 6 people, and when one of them was not porting in, they all canceled the game.  ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Goruul

Quote from: thetrad3r on March 02, 2008, 09:38:02 AM
           Goruul, what's so funny?  You better go and make some screens with ppl using switch on Anth (that RB ruined 3 alliances for you...isn't strange? ).

the point is that you turned into such a fag and i remember how cool you were in my clan, shit happens, people change.. i feel sorry for you ;(
Why would I lie
nigga you a pussy
Hope you got 9 lives

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Kamillo29 on March 02, 2008, 11:11:39 AM
Btw Tomekz0r I've played necro/bh on oly and I need to say that this char is not so easy as I always spammed,shitted. ;P

Hehe, yea a bishop/necro is actually pretty hard to learn to use it good, since it has soo many skills, so you have to change the skill bars with ALT+F1, F2 (and since im using a laptop, i hit the windows key insted of ALT soo many times and i lost alot of fights just cuz of that xD) and you always need to look at the chat window what skills landed, you always need to look at your summons HP, your hp, you need to be fast at clicking at yourseld and healing and be carefull with mana, cuz with greater batle heal your out of mana really fast :D and you need to be fast with running arround and clicking at your enemys xD

talking about olympiads offcourse :P

BlondySK

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on March 02, 2008, 11:09:33 AM
But the CH guy made me laugh with that, cuz i wrote exactly the same thing a long time ago when they started to be our enemy and they were posting soo many screens of people exploiting zaken, hiting thrue the wall, hiting baium and soooo much more and then i replayed to him that thats the only way how they can defeat their enemys and i told them that they are lame cuz of that, and i sad that iw got alot of screens of people exploiting too but i never botherd to post em lol

and you got baned sometimes?? noooooooooooo, so where is the problem?? your gm never ban you ;), but we are hunted by gm, after 50 days i can say you, he will ban all our chars, and he will it argue with alergo.pl, selling chars and item for real money - looool to him  ;D

Kamillo29

Ye without overenchanted skills for cost..mana hurts

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

Kamillo29

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

Quido

Quote from: NIORI on March 02, 2008, 10:44:23 AM

:D :D you must be jokeing me or you must be from another server. 

p.s. perhpas you should go your memory in past giran harbor dragon valey varkas .
niori, this is a fact,  I remamber it really well, and + we had a site b4 downtime where we had all records

whole dnnet record is 9,5k for example
nm was 2,4k, and even 2,4k is really good

And I remamber all these pvps in which were like half of server.
Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again

Quido

Quote from: BlondySK on March 02, 2008, 11:18:50 AM
and you got baned sometimes?? noooooooooooo, so where is the problem?? your gm never ban you ;), but we are hunted by gm, after 50 days i can say you, he will ban all our chars, and he will it argue with alergo.pl, selling chars and item for real money - looool to him  ;D
If you think gm hunt you (its a humbug for sure) I have one good advice for u, dont¨exploit and gm wont ban you
Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again

BlondySK

Quote from: Quido on March 02, 2008, 11:28:33 AM
If you think gm hunt you (its a humbug for sure) I have one good advice for u, dont¨exploit and gm wont ban you

can you explain me why when they write in hero chat, that someone exploit zaken, gm do nothink - im bussy now etc. and when we was on the ramp, special GM logget in, only for us to ban us  ;D

TomekAlmighty

Yea seriusly niori, we never had more than 2,5k people online on NM, but the pvps were more massiv offcourse in c3, since after you reached B grade there as nothing else to do than PVP and siege (the only reason to kill mobs was to lvl up abit after you get deleveled becouse of pvp)... And there were not many spots to chose, where to pvp.

Now there are soo many things that you still need to do when you reach S grade. You need to do 3. class change, nobless, enchant skills, farm raid bosses to get more items so you can buy Rb-jewels, spoil alot to get items so you can buy rb-jewels... Many people get tired of their chars so they make new chars witch means doing all those quests again... There are tons of pvp locations, so its hard to make all people come to one place... Oh and there is also Olympiads, but thats kinda the best thing for me, besides sieges...  ;D

Wake

lol and this was a thread abt the siege...
Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing