Web Analytics
A Special Tribute to TheHeroes (lol) clan - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

A Special Tribute to TheHeroes (lol) clan

Started by Wake, March 02, 2008, 10:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z0r

this clan called BlackHand remember me a clan called Pannic, always making stupids pots like this 1, hope u wont go back to your home whit the ass brake too.. :-\

darkling

Quote from: Astri on March 03, 2008, 01:27:38 AM
Dont talk about honor
Its not me that make the enemies friends... its you guys :)

You also shouldnt talk about it.
RobinBlake - On a little break.

cthon

Quote from: z0r on March 03, 2008, 02:55:01 AM
this clan called BlackHand remember me a clan called Pannic, always making stupids pots like this 1, hope u wont go back to your home whit the ass brake too.. :-\

Panic didn't go home with their brake asses ... they are still here , around u :))
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

z0r

Quote from: cthon on March 03, 2008, 03:04:57 AM
Panic didn't go home with their brake asses ... they are still here , around u :))

at least u (if u were pannic) stop that sh1t :)

cthon

AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

williams

english plz

BlackHand

Deavon

English would be apreaciate tbh

Astri

Quote from: tzuc on March 03, 2008, 01:56:47 AM

wasn't sins your friends a while ago ?! and then enemies .. and then friends .. depending on how the wind was blowing

That happent, true. Its because asgalus have the way to approach clans and make them friends. Look what happent now with venteta and sins...
The last 4 years i play here, i only make new enemies, not new friends.

Quote from: D4vri0za on March 03, 2008, 02:00:36 AM
Just me who actually finds clan wars fun then? I could never bring myself to undeclare a war, i'd feel like too much of a dk! Guess Astric is used to such feelings :S

A London boy talking talking about dks... not strange  ;D
Quote from: DePayens on August 03, 2009, 05:11:03 PM
Leave server pls or you'll lose all your castles and good farming very soon.
Your tears won't save you forever.

D4vri0za

Quote from: Astri on March 03, 2008, 07:55:36 AM
That happent, true. Its because asgalus have the way to approach clans and make them friends. Look what happent now with venteta and sins...
The last 4 years i play here, i only make new enemies, not new friends.

A London boy talking talking about dks... not strange  ;D

1.) I'm not from London, not even near London
2.) Way to change the topic!

Davrioza - SK/AW
Davri0za - SK/SH
DavriozaPwns - SpS/EE
Hindu - Future HE/WL, Mohammad Jihad.
(And some more ghey chars + Davrioza, 70 human mage @ WoW)

[V3]

NIORI

theheros clan declare was agaisnt acropolguards. we acpet it but sudently they end it , they did 5 times that so we took the war back becouse we dont like that kid of war accept end accept end lol we prefer to win or to lose.

p.s. when i was on hazzard they beg me to break the crystals so they can take godart easy but becaouse that is not in my style and i respct (endbringer and all my friends enemy not all enemy :P  so my answers to them was .i. and becaouse i beliave that if you say something you must prove it i have screens with that if anyone in case will call me lier with glad i will upload them....  ;)
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

leobruno

jajaja.. With money to spend in over weapons/sets/boss Jewelry its easy come here in forum and talk about "pro-players". Try fight with same equips vs us and u see who will win...

Im not TheHeroes member, they are my enemies in game, but i respect Voudas team, they deserve to be called "pro-players", not u...

Still donate for keep this server alive bastards and stop talk bulshits.

Wake

Quote from: leobruno on March 03, 2008, 01:47:00 PM
jajaja.. With money to spend in over weapons/sets/boss Jewelry its easy come here in forum and talk about "pro-players". Try fight with same equips vs us and u see who will win...

Im not TheHeroes member, they are my enemies in game, but i respect Voudas team, they deserve to be called "pro-players", not u...

Still donate for keep this server alive bastards and stop talk bulshits.

Innadril owner? I don't think so.
Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing