Web Analytics
Aden 8-03-08 - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Aden 8-03-08

Started by jygh, March 08, 2008, 10:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomekAlmighty

Bla, bla, bla, bla... Everyone knows that Marvels got help from GM trackzero.. pfff ?¿??¿??¿??¿??¿?

Mi was in throne room and nobody was engraving, and then i saw track porting marvel leader to throne room and he took it.. PFFF  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)  :-[ :-* :'( :'( :-* :-\ :-X :-[ :P 8) >:( ;D :D ;) :) :o :( 8) ??? :D ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

leobruno

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on March 10, 2008, 10:44:59 PM
Bla, bla, bla, bla... Everyone knows that Marvels got help from GM trackzero.. pfff ?¿??¿??¿??¿??¿?
Mi was in throne room and nobody was engraving, and then i saw track porting marvel leader to throne room and he took it.. PFFF  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)  :-[ :-* :'( :'( :-* :-\ :-X :-[ :P 8) >:( ;D :D ;) :) :o :( 8) ??? :D ;)

jajajaja.. rly funny dude. +1  ;D

Cherokee~

a clan only become good when it accept wars against others

nothing more to say
Sidhan

Knock

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on March 10, 2008, 10:44:59 PM

hahahahah 100% retarded(marvels) Tomek wins!
Stop talking bullshit please!!! Yes, marvels clan is bunch of morons, they know nothing about this game, nothing about pvp, no style at all just NOTHING. They need to get x3more( yes 3 or more lol) ppl to prove smtg, but mostly they fail anyways.
8 CLs was engraving, marvels had luck. Lets see how long they ill handle castle lol
Nothing Else Matters

cthon

marvel pro clan :))
i was pk in toi and i was runing around to clean karma and i saw 3 marvels and instead of atk-ing me cause i was alone
they turned back and run... gg pro's
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

leobruno

Cry more addiction  ;D... "the morons" take u castle  la la la

kingofchaos

Marvels loves V3 too
@Tomek u re emo
[URL=http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=astri.jpg][/URL]

Endorama

Quote from: leobruno on March 11, 2008, 02:13:28 PM
Cry more addiction  ;D... "the morons" take u castle  la la la
dun worry ,we will take it back and u will be not only morons but a crying morons ;)
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

CassoteBR

I Remember old V3, this have only stupids idiots... No Cry Retards...

Adction is ally big Donations...
[URL=http://img693.imageshack.us/i/thebestbishop.jpg/][/URL]
Cass0te - Carninal/Hell Knight (Nobles)
Nightmare(30x)

KmD

Quote from: CassoteBR on March 11, 2008, 03:06:48 PM
I Remember old V3, this have only stupids idiots... No Cry Retards...

Adction is ally big Donations...
lol @ big donations xD
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

leobruno

Quote from: Endorama on March 11, 2008, 02:42:35 PM
dun worry ,we will take it back and u will be not only morons but a crying morons ;)

Ok, but we will cry like u now? I hope so ...

Endorama

Quote from: leobruno on March 11, 2008, 03:12:18 PM
Ok, but we will cry like u now? I hope so ...
pff kido get over it,u got the castle,u will loose the castle.then u would really cry,as for us...we ,atleast i dun care about castles,i am there for the pvp for the siege itself...tell me if u win a castle what do u get from that?a little rectangle on which it is writen "To castle" when u die ,and then u can fool around that castle"LAL its soooooooooooooooooooooo coooooooooool meeeen".I've been in aden,it aint bad inside but well its just a dumb place,and tbh loosing a castle but fighting with my mates as team and pwning ur asses is more important to me than running in a castle and wearing an ugly circlet.

now ,
(http://imageshack.us)
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE