Aden 8-03-08 - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

Aden 8-03-08

Started by jygh, March 08, 2008, 10:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeri

Quote from: Endorama on March 15, 2008, 11:02:44 PM
v3 aint an archer clan ,we have some archers but we aint that many,on the other hand BH is a total archer clan.and i am not crying u twat,i was there with a mage in a mage party,so i am just letting ur dumb head know that a full buffed archer could do a lot more than 80% of the fullbuffed mages(thro our pt didnt even have fullbuffs,but thats our problem i aint saing anything about that).and as i said like 1000 times before i dun cry,i am here to annoy u,while u r getting ur eyes wet.

and btw it wasnt yesterday so i could remember what was the class of the orc,and if it was wc/bish it was even better for the pt,so u could really try to think what crits did those guys do.btw i have a really good vision,which makes me think i am not in need of glasses.

one more thing ,who the freak are u?1st time i see u here and as i read ur sig i havent met u ig,if u think u r so tough i wont mind if u show me ur pvp skills.

V3 has "some archers"? Yeah, sure  :D.

Btw. you should ask someone to punch you in the face, becouse you really need it. Your arogance is indeed annoying but if someone cries, I'm sure it's becouse of your poor nature, not becouse of your retarded and insulting posts.

P.S. A kick to balls from a girl should be enough (if there is some girl that is not scared to come close to you).
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

PvtStuka

Quote from: Jeri on March 17, 2008, 09:59:42 AM
Yes, some. In fact, there are a lot of daggers and mages with us now. The archer percentage is around 60% maybe.

Astramael      [db/tr]

Parabol

If I counted it right we've got 15 archers (36 clan members). looks like ~40% to me :]
it's the 2nd time you failed jeri (1st one was would in oren topic If Im right)

Endorama

Quote from: Jeri on March 17, 2008, 09:59:42 AM

Btw. you should ask someone to punch you in the face, becouse you really need it. Your arogance is indeed annoying but if someone cries, I'm sure it's becouse of your poor nature, not becouse of your retarded and insulting posts.

P.S. A kick to balls from a girl should be enough (if there is some girl that is not scared to come close to you).
the others told u enough for our bow users.

come and punch me in my face!u hit first ,i will do the rest of the punches(altho it might be just 1 punch) in the fight.or u could punch my cokc with ur tongue.and btw lol " I'm sure it's becouse of your poor nature, not becouse of your retarded and insulting posts." ,yeap i aint retarded,seems being retarded is ok for u,which leads to the truth itself - u'r retarded ;).and my nature is far more elevated that urs,my dear cave man.

and about the kick in the balls...simply,every1 who lacks of balls,is obsessed of the idea to kick the balls of every1 else who has the balls ;) but well u could do the same thing with the tongue to my balls,i will make sure i wont shave em for a while,so u could have some extra organish.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Jeri

Quote from: Endorama on March 17, 2008, 03:26:52 PM
the others told u enough for our bow users.

come and punch me in my face!u hit first ,i will do the rest of the punches(altho it might be just 1 punch) in the fight.or u could punch my cokc with ur tongue.and btw lol " I'm sure it's becouse of your poor nature, not becouse of your retarded and insulting posts." ,yeap i aint retarded,seems being retarded is ok for u,which leads to the truth itself - u'r retarded ;).and my nature is far more elevated that urs,my dear cave man.

and about the kick in the balls...simply,every1 who lacks of balls,is obsessed of the idea to kick the balls of every1 else who has the balls ;) but well u could do the same thing with the tongue to my balls,i will make sure i wont shave em for a while,so u could have some extra organish.

As I said, arrogance in human body. Its a pitty that you live in a different country.....

Btw. I still dont think that will has some past tense, since will is future tense of some verb, will you guess which one is that?

RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Parabol

Quote from: Jeri on March 17, 2008, 03:56:51 PM
Btw. I still dont think that will has some past tense, since will is future tense of some verb, will you guess which one is that?

nobody gives a freak what you think. grammar rules are straight and you're not the one to say if they're correct or not, bitch.

and now freakin read
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_modal_auxiliary_verb#Would

oh and additionaly will changes into would when used in reported speech statement when backshift takes place.
ps. will is not a uture tense of some verb.
will = modal auxiliary verb used in future tense (and yet not only)

Endorama

Quote from: Jeri on March 17, 2008, 03:56:51 PM
As I said, arrogance in human body. Its a pitty that you live in a different country.....

stupidinty in a human body...the pitty thing is that u r still alive,i wonder why when u got birth by ur mother,the doctor didnt trow u on the floor when he saw ur hideous phiz...

btw read restive's posts carefully,u could learn english pretty good by them.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

kingofchaos

[URL=http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=astri.jpg][/URL]

Endorama

Quote from: kingofchaos on March 18, 2008, 06:19:21 PM
Who is ENDorama?  8)
read my sig,kingofcunts.but in case u r too dumb,i have 3 chars- TheGraveDigger he/pp,GreenStench de/ty(which is played by a friend now) and my main PigsAreBack pr/ol.u can also find me on cynical(1 of my gf's chars),0reptile0(a char made by a friend,but now played by my gf),destino(a char given to me from a really good friend of mine).
i am pretty much sure i could own u will the most of those chars.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

kingofchaos

Ok, End, thx, cu in game
[URL=http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=astri.jpg][/URL]