Quote from: jygh on April 15, 2009, 02:42:37 PM
u proved how much "pro " u are at naga yday xD thx for +68 pvp honey :*
what, u have 68 in total? lol
or u killed him 68 times? stop downleveling dwarfs Maciag :(
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

DePayens

Quote from: our4n0s on April 13, 2009, 07:35:19 PM
doubt there was a pt over engrave room lol we went there and danced inside the engrave room for 1-2 mins, we could have engraved
You came inside the castle when 4 mins of siege were left, how could you engrave?

Quote from: our4n0s on April 13, 2009, 07:35:19 PM, i really believe it, but we could as well have been interupted before the engravement ends, who gives a freak anyway?
not me for sure, I wrote you have been huge :)

Quote from: our4n0s on April 13, 2009, 07:35:19 PMit was fun, they fought and did not say any bullshit and therefore deserve more respect than these pseudo suxels
thank you:P

Quote from: our4n0s on April 13, 2009, 07:35:19 PMtbh i promise you guys that we ll go rape  the shit out of you at oren siege just for the words i ve seen there, what's pathetic from my point of view is that you are flaming a newly created ally with a lot of new people, lowbies with low stuff while you suxels played years here, reached very correct gear and always proved that the fair play you claim to have is a mere joke.
we don't need any kind of help vs NoMercy..we raped them in Goddard, we raped them in Schuttgart and we'll rape them in Oren too maybe...I'm sorry, cause I've nothing against them but..
If they need to lose every castle to learn some respect, we will give them as much help as we can :)
RUNE's ACADEMIES :: VALAR
CloudOfNibelheim

For what I became king of all the lost?
Barren and lifeless the land lies

cthon

Quote from: DePayens on April 15, 2009, 02:58:51 PM
we don't need any kind of help vs NoMercy..we raped them in Goddard, we raped them in Schuttgart and we'll rape them in Oren too maybe...I'm sorry, cause I've nothing against them but..
If they need to lose every castle to learn some respect, we will give them as much help as we can :)

my oren QQ :(
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

jygh

Quote from: cthon on April 15, 2009, 03:26:16 PM
my oren QQ :(
gonna be mine xD

btw depayens engrave is 2 minut 30 second :P so when they were inside 4 minut they could take it....
  Nightmare 30x

Dethstorm

Quote from: DePayens on April 15, 2009, 02:58:51 PM
You came inside the castle when 4 mins of siege were left, how could you engrave?
not me for sure, I wrote you have been huge :)
thank you:P
There isnt NoMercy.... we are only 1 clan rofl...
cu @ oren "greenproownerz" haha ;D
Zgliszcze BP/ES

Vegas

Quote from: jygh on April 15, 2009, 02:42:37 PM
u proved how much "pro " u are at naga yday xD thx for +68 pvp honey :*
lol
it was me, and i have no words. how can you get 68 pvp if i was hitting you 2k+ each hit with db+0 :D
next time i will make screens ;)

Montana

stfu all bitches !!!
at the moment its MY OREN hahah so freak u all !!!
"green ally" i dont have nothing against u but... u are noobs! i need max 3 hits on all of theys lol
u raped us on goddard hmm yea we was only 2 pts and i wasnt there   ;D
and on schuttgart we move only with 2 pts to have some fun cause innardril was boring... .i.

after we (1 clan) own u on last sieges with max 4 pts vs ur "ally", u start to inv more noobs with hom+a wtf  :o, maybe u want wtt ur fb for xxxxx som+a... im sure it will be nice for ur ppl !  pm me ig im sure we can deal  ;)

PS: track give me pls admin rights on forum cause i will close this stupid topic and delete all this facking posts hahaha and some acc xDD
why all ppl talking??? i was never seen ur  power.......

peace out fackers

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

Furesy

Quote from: Montana on April 16, 2009, 01:48:23 PM
why all ppl talking but i was never seen his power.......
The only power I ever saw from you is cleaning the floor with a towel after you kissed it.

So wondering, why you don't take your own advice first?

Montana

Quote from: Furesy on April 16, 2009, 01:50:24 PM
The only power I ever saw from you is cleaning the floor with a towel after you kissed it.

So wondering, why you don't take your own advice first?
stfu Furesy where is ur clan?????? i see u allways alone in varka  ;D
and im sure if i will come there u will be never be back after pvp like ur gay clan leader mark

PS: to mark im still waiting bitch

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

Furesy

Quote from: Montana on April 16, 2009, 01:57:25 PM
stfu Furesy where is ur clan?????? i see u allways alone in varka  ;D
I fight alone since I prefer the occasions when the odds are against me, a somewhat challenge.

and im sure if i will come there u will be never be back after pvp like ur gay clan leader mark
You came and you died, next.
Oh, and about my clan, I don't need them to kill people from your clan.

DePayens

Quote from: Montana on April 16, 2009, 01:48:23 PM
stfu all bitches !!!
at the moment its MY OREN hahah so freak u all !!!
"green ally" i dont have nothing against u but... u are noobs! i need max 3 hits on all of theys lol
u raped us on goddard hmm yea we was only 2 pts and i wasnt there   ;D
and on schuttgart we move only with 2 pts to have some fun cause innardril was boring... .i.

after we (1 clan) own u on last sieges with max 4 pts vs ur "ally", u start to inv more noobs with hom+a wtf  :o, maybe u want wtt ur fb for xxxxx som+a... im sure it will be nice for ur ppl !  pm me ig im sure we can deal  ;)

PS: track give me pls admin rights on forum cause i will close this stupid topic and delete all this facking posts hahaha and some acc xDD
why all ppl talking??? i was never seen ur  power.......

peace out fackers

Ahem...
As I wrote before, we didn't plan to siege Oren 2 we ago, that's why we built only 1 pt to help another pt from bocarica..we had neither good buffs and we came there just to spend some time:)
That was our first day in ally, but now things are much more different, and you'll check it.
About equips, it seems that our homu+acu have been enough to take from you both Schuttgart and Goddard, so..who knows..maybe they'll be enough to take YOUR oren too:)

I'm too old to stand a second more another childish message, shall the others manage to answer your stupid words.
RUNE's ACADEMIES :: VALAR
CloudOfNibelheim

For what I became king of all the lost?
Barren and lifeless the land lies