ADEN 22-03 - Page 24

News:

Main Menu

ADEN 22-03

Started by kingofchaos, March 22, 2008, 10:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diabolical

Quote from: BlondySK on March 27, 2008, 10:48:58 PM
lol, worst?? then why was she hero?? lol even MrGruntCZ was hero with MJ jew  :P, som+a+5 and dc robe +5, you need to have skill ;)

because simply hellzstormer stopped playing .. he used to farm misspk with his som+a+9 ... everytime hellz is around in game and playing oly .. he had no chance

PS : Blondy u r just arguing for the arguing itself .. u dont try to prove anything .. u just try to go against any sins / envy / v3 or whatever .. dude chill and enjoy the game and forums in a away more than that
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Soviete

Quote from: Cherokee~ on March 22, 2008, 11:54:31 PM
i knew this stupid retarded was going to post something like this

well get ready for the truth:

u couldnt even reach the gate and we took this stupid castle from you in first rush.

now get ready for more truth:

seems that VIP arent the real traitors and backstabbers as we tought, say thanks for stupity and retardness of some ppl u got castle back in last siege minutes

but dont worry, i was bored of this server that almost no1 accept war, now things gonna be more.. hmm spicy

lets see what gonna happen lol!

Drake + American Express!

Quote from: tzuc on November 08, 2007, 04:58:29 PMoh great jedi master the force is strong within you .. teach me how you do that xD

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Diabolical on March 28, 2008, 12:31:26 AM
because simply hellzstormer stopped playing .. he used to farm misspk with his som+a+9 ... everytime hellz is around in game and playing oly .. he had no chance

PS : Blondy u r just arguing for the arguing itself .. u dont try to prove anything .. u just try to go against any sins / envy / v3 or whatever .. dude chill and enjoy the game and forums in a away more than that
i remember when i challenged Hellz to a 1 on 1 self buffed pvp at Colliseum.. i was kind of cokcy and i told him that any sps/ee have few chances against me... yet i lost the first time (we fought 2 times and i won once) and he told me: " i am not any sps/ee"
<3
well, him and Elesse are probably the best sps/ee i know, they both put up good fights everytime we fight ^_^
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

jygh

Quote from: WindPhoenix on March 28, 2008, 03:39:42 AM
i remember when i challenged Hellz to a 1 on 1 self buffed pvp at Colliseum.. i was kind of cokcy and i told him that any sps/ee have few chances against me... yet i lost the first time (we fought 2 times and i won once) and he told me: " i am not any sps/ee"
<3
well, him and Elesse are probably the best sps/ee i know, they both put up good fights everytime we fight ^_^

hellz was best but iff libe use same items like mag1na magina will won cuz he is better :)

btw elesse is fag
  Nightmare 30x

PooBoo

Quote from: jygh on March 28, 2008, 11:28:35 AM
hellz was best but iff libe use same items like mag1na magina will won cuz he is better :)

btw elesse is fag
/polish mode... OFF
the delicious cake is a lie

Devil

btw elesse is fag

ROFL!! ^^

keep on dreaming  :D

macris-0007

Quote from: cthon on March 27, 2008, 08:26:39 PM
u forgot clan 69 - great pvp-ers , almost all are old AV's

ekhm... most best aV members are/were at v3 or left nm...so plx tell me who is in that 69? i mean rlly famous aV members
DragonNetwork ~ Nightmare 30x ~
* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK
proud member of ImmortalsLegion / Vend3tta / SINS /

a V a t a r s - v-CL
~ Nanaki ~ Celes ~ RPG ~ Arion ~ Asterios ~ Core ~ Hydra ~ DEX ~ Nanaki ~ Nightmare ~ RETIRED

ForTheSugarDaddy - BF4/LoL

macris-0007

btw elesse is fag

mag1na? not rlly - -' sry buts its true... cancel at bd/sh and return kkthxbb  :-*
* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK

a V a t a r s - v-CL
~ Nanaki ~ Celes ~ RPG ~ Arion ~ Asterios ~ Core ~ Hydra ~ DEX ~ Nanaki ~ Nightmare ~ RETIRED

cthon

Quote from: macris-0007 on March 28, 2008, 01:20:21 PM
ekhm... most best aV members are/were at v3 or left nm...so plx tell me who is in that 69? i mean rlly famous aV members

hmmm let me think.....
dzya , imnotangel , amfetaminka... and i can't remember all now....
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

macris-0007

Quote from: cthon on March 28, 2008, 02:07:23 PM
hmmm let me think.....
dzya , imnotangel , amfetaminka... and i can't remember all now....

amfetaminka plays at Nanaki ... dyzia & imnotangel hmmm rlly a lot of aV  ::)  <3 v3 Kamillo/Candy/Me
* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK

a V a t a r s - v-CL

WuWu

buuuuu u dont love me :(
https://www.youtube.com/user/RazWieczkoPop/videos

cthon

Quote from: macris-0007 on March 28, 2008, 04:25:35 PM
amfetaminka plays at Nanaki ... dyzia & imnotangel hmmm rlly a lot of aV  ::)  <3 v3 Kamillo/Candy/Me

:P emm there are some more maybe... :D
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0