Web Analytics
WTS Signatures! - (I like to photoshop...) - Page 31

News:

Main Menu

WTS Signatures! - (I like to photoshop...)

Started by shavour, March 27, 2008, 04:04:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callistos

Quote from: Callistos on June 27, 2008, 02:20:03 AM
For the spectators:
* With a sick mind who spend they'r lives thru this game ( Directed to three sixual satisfied customers from shavours services, I know you three feels my message tearrin up your pride :D)
* That drops they'r 16+ S bow because of his retarded friends who played your char (Yup I'm talking about you "scammer"  ;)
* Or got ditched from SS2 after being a long lived selfservicing proud asskissing member who borrowed they'r items and chars, and now is die trying to be better than p00h "Yeah you too... Mr. I'm a Romanian top forum flamer but ingame I want you to show my appearance to remind you "I still exist""
* Peoples who donated for a pink weapon but still gets owned ingame and thinks Donating on DNet > paying for English Lessons makes live so much more interesting.. (was not strictly directed to thepsyck, still wondering what the 4 stands for in your name?? Va4etu = fagetu ? ?)...
* Or is a gay turk who ass kisses everyone and not to mention his proffesional ass kissing talent to join from clan to the vilain clan each month..(Your a pro asskisser and a gay turk -[ )

Don't think of yourself.. think of the poor peoples who needs to pay for they'r daily bread and water. "tears".. You want to help Shavour? ? ?  ... buy his arts: signature for just 2 coins/euro's and 1 coin/euro per clancrest

Buy a sig/clancrest today and you can also be a friend of shavour, the more coins you pay the less lonely shavour gets and have u guys in contact..

PS:A selfservicing freaked up forum style depends on the request and the amount of double penetrated positions your lovely shavour and you made,

A gay satisfaction is guaranteed, you can ask the "satisfied customers" for more details

Dutch<Russia biatch ! ! ! !

free bump, that is atleast what I can do to get you your bread and water instead buying those cute signatures.. I really hope some retards will buy those.. The funny thing is .. The sixual satisfied customers are almost all the idiots I met XD .. Except for Geo

Gotta go now..
Seeya later and goodluck,
Shavourtje

Kondra

Quote from: bunnyman on June 26, 2008, 05:52:44 AM
You're sellin these for coins? the fact that ppl want to have these is gratitude enough. srsly, no god PS/gimp artist would sell their work unless it was a van gough or some shit. there just sigs.

thats right :)

Callistos

Quote from: zthrx on June 27, 2008, 09:27:01 AM
free bumps, wont help you to be rich  :D
Quote from: Itsme9x on June 27, 2008, 10:06:40 AM
but they do help to keep your post at the top

Well lets say.. Free bumps will keep you post at the top, but they won't help you to be rich

much better  :D

shavour

More bumps please. I bet if i flame someone i would get even more bump, but maybe thats bad for business. :D
[url=http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,94660.0.html]Interested in a cool signature? Go here![/url]

Latest signatures:

Geoylas

dont blame me for buying a sig :P he does good job :)
There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MUpUPHO3EU

shavour

Thanks Geo  :)

=== UPDATE ===

DeathWalk:

MortalStrik3:

LepperMessiah:

CatWalkX:

SeeDs:

Bonus Logo:

Price: 10 Donator Coins for 5 signatures.
Customer: Loccdog
Date: 28-06-2008
[url=http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,94660.0.html]Interested in a cool signature? Go here![/url]

Latest signatures:

shavour

Quote from: Callistos on June 27, 2008, 11:41:24 AM
Unllke you, I'm not into signatures the way you do..with your signature fetish (ewww...  :-\ ) I don't need to make friends and cash via a selfservicing signature selling business

You need a new sig...

Latest signatures:

Callistos

Quote from: shavour on June 28, 2008, 08:52:44 AM
You need a new sig...
No thanks  :-[ , asskissing is not accepted

Grabsia

Quote from: shavour on June 28, 2008, 07:34:07 AM
Thanks Geo  :)

=== UPDATE ===

DeathWalk:

MortalStrik3:

LepperMessiah:

CatWalkX:

SeeDs:

Bonus Logo:

Price: 10 Donator Coins for 5 signatures.
Customer: Loccdog
Date: 28-06-2008

lol you've got my respect hoe ;] awesome workz ;]

shavour

@Grabsia, thanks hoe.  ;) I'm wondering what my flamers are gonna say this time.

Quote from: Callistos on June 28, 2008, 10:56:06 AM
No thanks  :-[ , asskissing is not accepted

It wouldn't be free ofcourse.

Btw, dont edit your posts to often, its a sign of doubt.  :-*

Latest signatures:

Grabsia

Quote from: shavour on June 28, 2008, 02:00:03 PM
@Grabsia, thanks hoe.  ;) I'm wondering what my flamers are gonna say this time.

It wouldn't be free ofcourse.

Btw, dont edit your posts to often, its a sign of doubt.  :-*

Am I your impression to make text on a strip ^^ ? 8)

Furesy