Web Analytics
WTS Signatures! - (I like to photoshop...) - Page 23

News:

Main Menu

WTS Signatures! - (I like to photoshop...)

Started by shavour, March 27, 2008, 04:04:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

underweaver

Quote from: shavour on May 08, 2008, 10:19:45 AM
I see you turned flaming mode off.* :D

Hmm so you are saying text on a background with a picture is easier to read then text on a background with a plain color**?
Me and the DN team had no problem with reading the texts, also they won't get bigger/much bigger.

Btw, the knowledge base will be made more pwning later.

* : U wish,I'm just gathering fuel :P , actually the mode was on cuz of this pink "thing" on Va4etu's signature

** : Not always! I can make a combination with plain color that will make u r eyes run away from u after reading 3 words,its the same with background or w/e else. Just in your case the text mixes very bad at some places with the light parts of the badground, this is not good when u use white font for the text.

Some other things that I like to mention:
LOGO: U mix styles, and it dont look good. WHY?: U have two dragons in the logo with complete different style of imaging. I think u know that when u create something u have to decide what style of work u will use. First dragon matches perfectly with the logo text,but the 2nd looks a lil bit of "just dropped" . Try to do a mirror image of the 1st one and replace the red,or remove the 2nd at all and fill the empty space with an extension of some the letters, "K" for example gives you allot of choices.

Web page itself : U tried to place the kamael as some kind of "fill" for the web. Here I see two "mistakes". First this picture is maybe one of the most used picture in l2 fan sites creating,its common! The award-wining sites are not common ,they must be unique! This is the face of the network,this will be the thing that every newbie will see when he decide to see wth is this thing DN! Replace it with something more unique! After all its DRAGON network! Its not necessary to use something of the lineage wallpapers,they are way too much exploited! The DRAGON word is essential here and it gives u allot of freedom!
A proposal : remove the kamael ( also this cut shows u just the face and actually make the things from bad to worst) Use a picture of a spread winged dragon (i-net space is full with unique great pictures of it) maybe u can insert only the half of it and place the news in separate window .
May the Maoo! be with you!

D4vri0za

The forum is quite nice, but I\'m afraid I REALLY don't like the website... the grey? eww? :S Don't like any of it tbh :S

Zthrx should soooooooooooooooo get to make the website, no offence, but, he > you.

Davrioza - SK/AW
Davri0za - SK/SH
DavriozaPwns - SpS/EE
Hindu - Future HE/WL, Mohammad Jihad.
(And some more ghey chars + Davrioza, 70 human mage @ WoW)

[V3]

Anemonia

Quote from: D4vri0za on May 08, 2008, 01:52:12 PM
The forum is quite nice, but I\'m afraid I REALLY don\'t like the website... the grey? eww? :S Don\'t like any of it tbh :S

Zthrx should soooooooooooooooo get to make the website, no offence, but, he > you.

for once i have to Agree with you about Zthrx > shavi

shavour

Zthrx put the avatars you hate so much. :D
At least thats what trackzero said.
[url=http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,94660.0.html]Interested in a cool signature? Go here![/url]

Latest signatures:

D4vri0za

Quote from: shavour on May 08, 2008, 04:08:32 PM
Zthrx put the avatars you hate so much. :D
At least thats what trackzero said.

I think the avatars are indeed pretty stupid... anyway, i'm not saying I like Zthrx, i actually think he's a complete fag, I just think he's good at artworky stuff!

The avatar things certainly look good, but they are:
1.) Far too big
2.) Indistinguishable, and therefore pointless (e.g. you can't tell which medallion is of greater value, cause they are all similarly detailed etc...)

Davrioza - SK/AW
Davri0za - SK/SH
DavriozaPwns - SpS/EE
Hindu - Future HE/WL, Mohammad Jihad.
(And some more ghey chars + Davrioza, 70 human mage @ WoW)

[V3]

shavour

Quote from: D4vri0za on May 08, 2008, 04:49:27 PM
The avatar things certainly look good, but they are:
1.) Far too big
2.) Indistinguishable, and therefore pointless (e.g. you can't tell which medallion is of greater value, cause they are all similarly detailed etc...)

I totally agree, working on them now.
[url=http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,94660.0.html]Interested in a cool signature? Go here![/url]

Latest signatures:

ChillyWilly

My first try... with a simple paint program... what do you think?

shavour

Nice. :D

But "scroll of escape"? :P

Btw i remember i added a grandma who was in desparate need of some banner, but i cant find her in MSN.  :-[

Latest signatures:

ChillyWilly

ChillyWilly

ok, the soe was an experiment to create a glow effect around him.  something else, like maybe a heal, would probably be better... but climbing that damn mountain was hard enough with one char.  To get my healer up there too?....lol

Anemonia

Quote from: zthrx on May 08, 2008, 07:10:49 PM
who wanna sig for free, pm me ;)

i liked your avatar.

opacity and .PNG style is always cool

shavi you know what im talking about son ?

zthrx ®

GuneR

dude , its looks like u copyed the forum look from the forum of shadow :)

or ?