Web Analytics
WTS Signatures! - (I like to photoshop...) - Page 36

News:

Main Menu

WTS Signatures! - (I like to photoshop...)

Started by shavour, March 27, 2008, 04:04:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nidrox

omg dude ur style is teribble (i would call it stone age style)  . have you ever heard about thing called focal point or color flow ??? i think you should first learn to use PS and then just sell signatures ... you just ripping ppls money (and dam hell you are going well :D)

i can make signature like mine (more in www.nidrox.tik.lt) for 1 coin... (if u want pm :D)

GFX master

Kabally

Quote from: nidrox on July 22, 2008, 09:14:05 AM
omg dude ur style is teribble (i would call it stone age style)  . have you ever heard about thing called focal point or color flow ??? i think you should first learn to use PS and then just sell signatures ... you just ripping ppls money (and dam hell you are going well :D)

i can make signature like mine (more in www.nidrox.tik.lt) for 1 coin... (if u want pm :D)

Nothing to add.
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

OblivionDzheinZ

Quote from: nidrox on July 22, 2008, 09:14:05 AM

and is your sig cool? you sure follow up the new tendencies (badly) but hey, ask the people around if they want a sig like yours...all that style and effects is crap to them, they just want a cool and attractive final result

Need a sig? Banner? Avatar? Take a peek in this topic:
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,129826.0.html

nidrox

Quote from: OblivionDzheinZ on July 22, 2008, 09:04:03 PM
and is your sig cool? you sure follow up the new tendencies (badly) but hey, ask the people around if they want a sig like yours...all that style and effects is crap to them, they just want a cool and attractive final result

its good when ppls havent seen good signatures and they will buy anything what u you will give.
and i am not following new tendencies, i am making what just i like...
and yes, i think my sig is cool :) (yours not bad to  ;))

GFX master

shavour

Quote from: nidrox on July 22, 2008, 09:33:50 PM
its good when ppls havent seen good signatures and they will buy anything what u you will give.
and i am not following new tendencies, i am making what just i like...
and yes, i think my sig is cool :) (yours not bad to  ;))

Your signature is boring as hell.
[url=http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,94660.0.html]Interested in a cool signature? Go here![/url]

Latest signatures:

Callistos

Quote from: shavour on July 23, 2008, 01:03:27 AM
Ow my god, ow my god he got a boring signature, I think its the end of the world.. We all gonna die...

Bump

Quote from: Callistos on June 27, 2008, 02:20:03 AM
For the spectators:
* With a sick mind who spend they'r lives thru this game ( Directed to three sixual satisfied customers from shavours services, I know you three feels my message tearrin up your pride :D)
* That drops they'r 16+ S bow because of his retarded friends who played your char (Yup I'm talking about you "scammer"  ;)
* Or got ditched from SS2 after being a long lived selfservicing proud asskissing member who borrowed they'r items and chars, and now is die trying to be better than p00h "Yeah you too... Mr. I'm a Romanian top forum flamer but ingame I want you to show my appearance to remind you "I still exist""
* Peoples who donated for a pink weapon but still gets owned ingame and thinks Donating on DNet > paying for English Lessons makes live so much more interesting.. (was not strictly directed to thepsyck, still wondering what the 4 stands for in your name?? Va4etu = fagetu ? ?)...
* Or is a gay turk who ass kisses everyone and not to mention his proffesional ass kissing talent to join from clan to the vilain clan each month..(Your a pro asskisser and a gay turk -[ )

Don't think of yourself.. think of the poor peoples who needs to pay for they'r daily bread and water. "tears".. You want to help Shavour? ? ?  ... buy his arts: signature for just 2 coins/euro's and 1 coin/euro per clancrest

Buy a sig/clancrest today and you can also be a friend of shavour, the more coins you pay the less lonely shavour gets and have u guys in contact..

PS:A selfservicing freaked up forum style depends on the request and the amount of double penetrated positions your lovely shavour and you made,

A gay satisfaction is guaranteed, you can ask the "satisfied customers" for more details

Dutch<Russia biatch ! ! ! !

OblivionDzheinZ

Callisto I started reading your post but at the beginning and I noticed that it has nothing to do with sigs or anything related, so maybe you should go to google and search for "off-topic" and maybe you'll find a forum for "your kind", Im not even going through this flaming stuff cause it's useless, go to "Who's the best pvp player" thread or so..

oh and btw, you sure could use a decent signature...

Callistos

Quote from: OblivionDzheinZ on July 23, 2008, 03:55:19 AM
Callisto I started reading your post but at the beginning and I noticed that it has nothing to do with sigs or anything related, so maybe you should go to google and search for "off-topic" and maybe you'll find a forum for "your kind", Im not even going through this flaming stuff cause it's useless, go to "Who's the best pvp player" thread or so..

oh and btw, you sure could use a decent signature... Lips sealed
Who are what the hell are you to judge about what I post, when I post and where I post.. So you spotted my post, didn't like it and somehow its my fault for you reading my post? And I'm not into the signature fetish scene, but you still can keep those lips sealed for me  ;)

OblivionDzheinZ

loooool who the hell is this pseudo-gangsta guy anyway? he keeps talking crap over and over, ths topic deserves locking, it became the usual flaming spot..lol and give this fella one of those stress balls...geeeeesh!

MyDrama

Quote from: OblivionDzheinZ on July 23, 2008, 06:01:58 AM
loooool who the hell is this pseudo-gangsta guy anyway? he keeps talking crap over and over, ths topic deserves locking, it became the usual flaming spot..lol and give this fella one of those stress balls...geeeeesh!
what a bad end!

SESAME STREET 2!

nidrox

Quote from: shavour on July 23, 2008, 01:03:27 AM

and yours making headache  :-X those are overcontrasted, oversharpened ....

GFX master

OblivionDzheinZ

ok ok lets stop the flaming we're all good at this, just keep working and don't mind callisto xD ...btw check out my latest  ;D