Web Analytics
WTS Signatures! - (I like to photoshop...) - Page 54

News:

Main Menu

WTS Signatures! - (I like to photoshop...)

Started by shavour, March 27, 2008, 04:04:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shavour

[url=http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,94660.0.html]Interested in a cool signature? Go here![/url]

Latest signatures:

getballe

My sig is as exactly as I want it to be :) its meant to be as u prefer to call it "foggy". And my nick is freaked bcos  of GM so it isnt important ;)
[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][/URL]

oxigan

It's not a problem, and eventho I can't point it out  I think it could be better. But hey, I didn't come up with the story behind it ;) And shavour, I prefer the first one but I'm not fan of both, since the characters are too grey imo. Not so much detail. Background + other details are good as always tho.

BTW I like everyone making sigs etc since I can point out for myself what I like and what not, how to do it etc etc. I'm not really good at making stuff in Photoshop no more, but gives me ideas. Thanks for that ;)
Quote from: Loatheof all the things i lost i miss my mind the most ^^
Proud family member of Ambrosia

SVCN

Quote from: shavour on March 18, 2009, 10:09:15 PM

Perhaps its better like this? :)

So nice of the crystal figures and the mysterious tokens. I'm always ur fan!  :-*

shavour

Quote from: oxigan on March 19, 2009, 12:22:47 AM
It's not a problem, and eventho I can't point it out  I think it could be better. But hey, I didn't come up with the story behind it ;) And shavour, I prefer the first one but I'm not fan of both, since the characters are too grey imo. Not so much detail. Background + other details are good as always tho.

BTW I like everyone making sigs etc since I can point out for myself what I like and what not, how to do it etc etc. I'm not really good at making stuff in Photoshop no more, but gives me ideas. Thanks for that ;)

Characters were hard, since all had hero glow.

@SVCN, love you!
[url=http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,94660.0.html]Interested in a cool signature? Go here![/url]

Latest signatures:

Anemonia

Quote from: shavour on March 19, 2009, 07:46:02 AM
Characters were hard, since all had hero glow.

@SVCN, love you!

white on a red background ?

you should be kidding me.

ever heard of different colors than RED ?

P.S. The only good made sig is the one you use bcoz you managed to match the colors.

oxigan

You pick the backgrounds from deviantart right? Can't believe you're a 3D max pr0 aswell :p

shavour

Quote from: oxigan on March 19, 2009, 11:51:49 AM
You pick the backgrounds from deviantart right? Can't believe you're a 3D max pr0 aswell :p

think again

Latest signatures:

oxigan

Sommige ervan komen me namelijk bijzonder bekend voor ;)

israfael

Quote from: Anemonia on March 19, 2009, 08:53:49 AM
white on a red background ?

you should be kidding me.

ever heard of different colors than RED ?

red is pr0.
IsrathinePL - bladedancer/overlord
Israthine - spellhowler/overlord

iNs

Quote from: oxigan on March 19, 2009, 11:51:49 AM

brushes you fool.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

oxigan

Mmm, I'm busy studying atm, otherwise I'd take the effort to point out those pictures he used for the background. Not like it's a crime, would just be an insane amount of work if he'd make such pictures just as background for each different signature.

BTW insane how did you make this moving sig, screenshots of a small movie or something? You're not the only one who's got it.