GIRAN SIEGE 29.3.2008 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

GIRAN SIEGE 29.3.2008

Started by TomekAlmighty, March 29, 2008, 10:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danti

<3 5-10 sec lags ;)
Siege was nice even outnumbered... but its aint cool if u are on char second time :/

Gf anyway.

szybki

Quote from: Devil on March 29, 2008, 10:24:53 PM
well, coming to my honest opinion now:

was a huge zerg out there.

blackhand (how does it actually feel licking sifacil's ass?, depart from that you haven't shown something good out there... at least i think so, maybe others too)
+
zergtherest ally (got some parties out there and kept us on fire all the time)
+
temps (seems like temps are getting more and more weekly, wicked xD)
+
wintersoul (gratz, you made whole server work together, kinda unique.)
+
the clanless (furesy.... omfg ^^ you need to get clanless chars which might be on our side [henrik's chars] to go for flags? wow, that's what i call poor. sad that some doesn't have the ballz to face for a fight :( )

all in all, we could have done better :S

about the lags: annoying, but everyone has lags and it doesn't change the siege ending in any way... no reason to complain about it. i think it was just a matter of numbers.

but still: was a good fight. cya around
Oh sh1t u make new acc pff freaking retard :o

WindPhoenix

i missed it.. what happened?
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

BlondySK

dont cry now you got zerged, you got a lesson for future ;)
btw, i didnt like this siege, after 1/4 passed you came, was nice to see you  :), you pushed us into  the castel
defenders < attackers, i sayed lool it will be hard and good CS, but afte Executionres2 come it was for me OK, was balanced on both sites. but after second rush, came ftr and then start the boring siege  :(
ty for comming, all were owned by lags, special in first rush, i saw you come near, laaaaaaaaaaaaaag and 1/2 defenders down lol  ;D, me party chat : lol, what was it?

tzuc

Quote from: BlondySK on March 29, 2008, 10:31:52 PM
btw, i didnt like this siege, after 1/4 passed you came, was nice to see you  :), you pushed us into  the castel
defenders < attackers, i sayed lool it will be hard and good CS, but afte Executionres2 come it was for me OK, was balanced on both sites. but after second rush, came ftr and then start the boring siege  :(
ty for comming, all were owned by lags, special in first rush, i saw you come near, laaaaaaaaaaaaaag and 1/2 defenders down lol  ;D, me party chat : lol, what was it?

and then .. when you woke up .. it was .. monday again .. :( /afk
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Devil

Quote from: BlondySK on March 29, 2008, 10:31:52 PM
btw, i didnt like this siege, after 1/4 passed you came, was nice to see you  :), you pushed us into  the castel
defenders < attackers, i sayed lool it will be hard and good CS, but afte Executionres2 come it was for me OK, was balanced on both sites. but after second rush, came ftr and then start the boring siege  :(
ty for comming, all were owned by lags, special in first rush, i saw you come near, laaaaaaaaaaaaaag and 1/2 defenders down lol  ;D, me party chat : lol, what was it?

you czech guys seem to have real problems with counting/recgnizing numbers.... work on it. if this wasn't a zerg, you need to gimme your definition of zerg xD

was fun. :)

BlondySK

Quote from: Devil on March 29, 2008, 10:34:34 PM
you czech guys seem to have real problems with counting/recgnizing numbers.... work on it. if this wasn't a zerg, you need to gimme your definition of zerg xD

yeah, now you feel it what is zerg, learn to live whit it, as we do it for long time ;)

cthon

Quote from: BlondySK on March 29, 2008, 10:37:18 PM
yeah, now you feel it what is zerg, learn to live whit it, as we do it for long time ;)

lol when u got zerged? .... u always had zerg ally with sh1ty clans like ftr have
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: cthon on March 29, 2008, 10:43:42 PM
lol when u got zerged? .... u always had zerg ally with sh1ty clans like ftr have

yep, im kinda confused right now too  :o :o
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Diabolical

Quote from: BlondySK on March 29, 2008, 10:37:18 PM

u talk about zerg ??? ... u old chicken horde ??? . why always ur memory is short.. or maybe ur new clan crest made u forget the past ? .. i told u before u r lame .. and u just arguing for no reason or to prove anything .. just to go against v3 / envy members in forums or in game. i guess u have alergic to them

Castle was saved by the lag .. wont mention the numbers .. i dont care .. if u group whole server .. challenges r seksi seks

was fun to see ppl saying Reb3l got owned :D . i just couldnt stop laugh
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

z0r

Quote from: Devil on March 29, 2008, 10:24:53 PM
wintersoul (gratz, you made whole server work together, kinda unique.)

u made it, not us. bb

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history