GIRAN SIEGE 29.3.2008 - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

GIRAN SIEGE 29.3.2008

Started by TomekAlmighty, March 29, 2008, 10:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devil

Quote from: Ecthelion on March 30, 2008, 09:10:51 PM
I remember few months ago when Fearless need whole server to get Dion from DC and they still cried about zerg, rofl.

which server was it??

bartz? franz? o

Diabolical

Quote from: Ecthelion on March 30, 2008, 09:10:51 PM
As i see Envy (Sins) r able write only 1 type of phrases: We r zerged !!! U r zerg !!!
I remember few months ago when Fearless need whole server to get Dion from DC and they still cried about zerg, rofl. Some ppl will never change, still crying, crying, crying. STFU and Cry us the ocean. U r really, really lame.....

tell me any ally name that FTR and CH did join and it wasnt zerg :)
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Sifacil

Quote from: Diabolical on March 31, 2008, 01:06:46 AM

FEARLESS???   ::) ::)
Im too lazy to masturbate myself, please give me a hand.-

DonaldTrump

Camitzescu Hyerophant/Adventurer - nobless
Camyy Se/Bd - nobless
Amila - Sagitarius/Hyerophant - nobless - Not Me Anymore :(
May1a - Cardinal - Doomcryer - nobless
AlexProphet - SwS/Necro
Isuball - De/Ty - share account
Leonnidas Artisan Tyr/Spoiler - nobless - share account

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Diabolical on March 31, 2008, 01:06:46 AM

lol nub  :D
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Parabol

Quote from: Sifacil on March 30, 2008, 08:10:14 PM
...but the truth is that v3 and envy are just to pro and greedy to play along with other ppl, so here they are alone with all the server against them...u earned this, they only thing i did was telling ppl:"hey..wanna rape some mayhem".

Except for the part about us being greedy it's all true. and you know what? it's like with McDonald's - WE'RE LOVIN' IT!.
We are fcking glad to have everyone against us cause it brings some fun and the best thing is you need so many people to take us down.
and yea... we're fckin arrogant twats but we earned the rights to act like that.

Sifacil

So...why u complain then?

P.s. camelselfowningbubby
Im too lazy to masturbate myself, please give me a hand.-

Jeri

Quote from: FeelmyBow on March 29, 2008, 10:19:48 PM
i wonder if it isn't boring for the rest of the server if you have only 1 enemy.

gf anyway

You remember old CzH? >.<

But was hell fun anyway XD
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

PainMaster

Quote from: Parabol on March 31, 2008, 08:18:09 AM
Except for the part about us being greedy it's all true. and you know what? it's like with McDonald's - WE'RE LOVIN' IT!.
We are fcking glad to have everyone against us cause it brings some fun and the best thing is you need so many people to take us down.
and yea... we're fckin arrogant twats but we earned the rights to act like that.

so if you really glad thay you have whole server against you , so why you always cry about zerg etc ... ? its really funny :>

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

Parabol

Quote from: PainMaster on March 31, 2008, 10:41:03 AM
so if you really glad thay you have whole server against you , so why you always cry about zerg etc ... ? its really funny :>

it's not about zerg on sieges where it's mostly about numbers.
I'm getting pissed cause of zergs when you've got for instance 2vs2 pvp. your opponents die and come back with full pt...
or a situation from last night
some guy called azzar (wartag) hit me and we started to fight. he died. then bendisbuffer and some other ally guy came and I died. 2 of my clannies came to help me and we had a fast 3vs3. they died.
I said 'now we can have some fun' and azzar replied 'lol this is what you call fun?'

owned in a fair fight and crying - this is really funny :>

BlondySK

Quote from: PainMaster on March 31, 2008, 10:41:03 AM

they cry every simple pvp since years
they owned masses of fenix in d-c grad, but now time change a lot and everybody is in a-s grad, but with "owning" it is now harder. they are "zerged" even when on your site is +1 player ;)

Parabol

Quote from: BlondySK on March 31, 2008, 11:11:11 AM

they cry every simple pvp since years
they owned masses of fenix in d-c grad, but now time change a lot and everybody is in a-s grad, but with "owning" it is now harder. they are "zerged" even when on your site is +1 player ;)

you tend to exxagerate pretty often but I'm not gonna discuss so you won't drag me down to your level and beat with experience :>