News:

Main Menu

Inadril 30/03

Started by Duxel, March 30, 2008, 12:30:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xoltan

Quote from: Duxel on March 30, 2008, 09:00:55 PM
owned
yeah lag owned,doesn't matter get some friends coz if theres is less lag you will loose next cs,you lost once you will do it again
Xoltan pr/sk
Clan Noobattack

cthon

u never know lol...
just remeber how u got inadrill.....a present from v3 and BH cause no1 else was there and could engrave...
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Xoltan

true,but besides that we had help from v3 and bh(thanks guys)they showed not much of a challenge as attackers,ofc that was a lagless siege,but this one was like playing l2 in atary
Xoltan pr/sk
Clan Noobattack

Duxel

Quote from: Xoltan on March 31, 2008, 02:20:53 AM
true,but besides that we had help from v3 and bh(thanks guys)they showed not much of a challenge as attackers,ofc that was a lagless siege,but this one was like playing l2 in atary

Im noob, and my ally noobs, but insaid all this nobish sh1t, we trying to play for fun ^^
This siege win, next lose, its game - enjoy  :-*
Float like a butterfly sting like a bee.

Xoltan

Quote from: Duxel on March 31, 2008, 03:16:24 AM
Im noob, and my ally noobs, but insaid all this nobish sh1t, we trying to play for fun ^^
read closely to what i said,i never said you or your ally are noobs,well see you in 2 weeks
Xoltan pr/sk
Clan Noobattack

kingofchaos

Quote from: Duxel on March 31, 2008, 03:16:24 AM
The must important is how u win/lose, this time i guess u had some honor, or no?
[URL=http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=astri.jpg][/URL]

leobruno

Quote from: kingofchaos on March 31, 2008, 07:29:41 PM
The must important is how u win/lose, this time i guess u had some honor, or no?

Duxel have honnor....

Abril 1º.  ;D

Neozinhu

Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

leobruno

legendblack

u know. u get the castle cose we are feezing,i say "get" and no "win" cose u dont win inadril,we lost them.
[URL=http://img249.imageshack.us/my.php?image=firmalegendblackhs8.jpg][/URL]

Yunni

Hello / Pret / Czech / hola  PPL ..

To be honest I like them a lot the last Siege ..
I mean .. was not so bad ...  too much lag,  frozen state, drop the server during the siege, lag of BSS / SS.. ppl  that Buging wanted to enter the castle by the North side ....  ppl hiting to the crystales  outside the castle ... to be candid now that I think about it the better (this is not new) .. this last siege suks .. players desperate for the castle that are able to do all ..include bug on Siege time.

Regarding how we  won the Castle.
Thank you for letting DeadlySin to help us  in engrave the castle.
That day we won the castle, the only plan was .. take the castle since it was Duxelino banned  .Is true that we engrave because V3 & BH can’t engrave….. But this is so.
To become a clan with a humble and small ally were not so bad..

The theme of the lag deserved a point apart, but it is the price to pay for playing on these servers, and I am aware of that.
Besides all we know well that the people in charge of repairing these things prefers to organize events where only zerg Jedys (better not speak).

We lost the castle… is not a new… but when Duxel start to look to other side I will be there to engrave again.
We can’t call “ally” that Duxel… sry  may be its hard for u but is true. =)
12 clanes/3 allys to confront our small ally. 

In order.
BH & V3 thanks for helping.
Too much lag in sieges.
And the best thing that I could spend playing L2 was expell Duxel with  a kick in the ass from the castle.
!WTB Ally pm Duxel :P
Excuse the English is not good but  a few of us don’t know English and if you make a post in Spanish will be  deleted (they work only here but servers…) and if I post in the Spanish section is not going to read that nobody important … may be some player from WS clan =)

Yunni.
[URL=http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yuni.jpg][/URL]

Diabolical

it's really funny how duxel trying to act to be the wise cool guy xD

u wont gain respect by this suxel .. u already ruined it
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]