Started by Diabolical, April 05, 2008, 08:10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniela

===>  http://www.dinoparc.com/?ref=LewisTherin  <===

XForCE

Quote from: steavy on January 02, 2009, 02:49:12 PM
and how many golkies you visited before you took horn ?    :'(
hehe :P

after i lvled up a bishop to lvl 76 and getting boored of it , i stopped playing with it and started to lvl up an OL , so while i was killing in BS one of my friends told me , if u have any char lvl 76 unsubbed log it and come NOW , i told him i have but i am so lazy to log it ;D ;D .
so after a long conversation i was finally convinced to log my lvl 76 bishop , so i just took the Q and went to my 1st golky ever ;D , golky was almost dead and i was the bishop in C-Grade who was healing the pt and golky died before i even realise that its dead i was screaming my mana is gonna be out soon some one recharge me , then some one of my friends asked me did u get it , i sayed get what ;D ? !

lucky me i got it even before i even notice ;D
btw i healed for about 3 mins or less :)

steavy

Quote from: XForCE on January 02, 2009, 02:59:51 PM
hehe :P

after i lvled up a bishop to lvl 76 and getting boored of it , i stopped playing with it and started to lvl up an OL , so while i was killing in BS one of my friends told me , if u have any char lvl 76 unsubbed log it and come NOW , i told him i have but i am so lazy to log it ;D ;D .
so after a long conversation i was finally convinced to log my lvl 76 bishop , so i just took the Q and went to my 1st golky ever ;D , golky was almost dead and i was the bishop in C-Grade who was healing the pt and golky died before i even realise that its dead i was screaming my mana is gonna be out soon some one recharge me , then some one of my friends asked me did u get it , i sayed get what ;D ? !

lucky me i got it even before i even notice ;D
btw i healed for about 3 mins or less :)
as I see I am FREAK  :-X
87 quest golkondas and no horn :/
FREAK??????
in addition 2xscamms

steavy

FREAK??????
in addition 2xscamms

TheLox

Quote from: steavy on January 02, 2009, 02:49:12 PM
and how many golkies you visited before you took horn ?    :'(

For my subs (on dragon one, and on NM 2) I didn't visit any. ^^ And for fun, dunno.  :P

XForCE

steavy

FREAK??????
in addition 2xscamms

XForCE

Quote from: steavy on January 02, 2009, 04:31:04 PM
maby you can?  :D
u need some TY/DE and some super bishop and some super tanker .
the tanker should tank as usual and the bishop will try to keep the TY/DE HP on 30% only as the TY/DE will take no vampiric buffs .
and u also need to make ur pt meet the condition needed to make it drop for u :) .

do this and i think u will get it :)

i am not playing atm :P

steavy

Quote from: XForCE on January 03, 2009, 08:56:52 AM
u need some TY/DE and some super bishop and some super tanker .
the tanker should tank as usual and the bishop will try to keep the TY/DE HP on 30% only as the TY/DE will take no vampiric buffs .
and u also need to make ur pt meet the condition needed to make it drop for u :) .

do this and i think u will get it :)

i am not playing atm :P
maaaaaaaan!!!!!!
i visited 80 golkies and i dont have still horn. Where the hell you think I will get TY/DE????   :D
FREAK??????
in addition 2xscamms

XForCE

Quote from: steavy on January 03, 2009, 11:36:59 AM
maaaaaaaan!!!!!!
i visited 80 golkies and i dont have still horn. Where the hell you think I will get TY/DE????   :D
join a clan :) .

u need exaclty a bp/es as a bishop and a ty/de as a damage dealer and pal/(dwarf,desto,warlord,tyrant) as a tanker .

steavy

Quote from: XForCE on January 03, 2009, 03:35:01 PM
join a clan :) .

u need exaclty a bp/es as a bishop and a ty/de as a damage dealer and pal/(dwarf,desto,warlord,tyrant) as a tanker .
the sane question: where i will find norm clan who will accept me without sub??  :D
FREAK??????
in addition 2xscamms

XForCE

Quote from: steavy on January 03, 2009, 06:34:25 PM
the sane question: where i will find norm clan who will accept me without sub??  :D
well thats one of the big problems , u know nothing is easy ;D