Mages+Warrior P Atk - Page 12

News:

Main Menu

Mages+Warrior P Atk

Started by R3mm, June 22, 2011, 06:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enerilla

Quote from: sirSethan on June 28, 2011, 01:39:29 PM
omg u talk bullsh1ts this skill works coretly. it should give slow not fokin dmg lol

get lost idiot, dont u realize that u are speaking against your own character just to flame me? And after this idiot post u ask me in PM about skills. Lol, monkey...
Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

0l3j

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 01:03:01 PM
3 things.

1. i do know the importance of my char, but if u do so, why do u want to fok it?
2. where did u see i want a full dd char? I want working skills, and balance in nerf after we lost pattack cos the talisman, and attack speed cos the icarus nerf!
3. I wish u had no more working skills as an archer has and i wish u had so much nerfed skill what an archer has and if u would try to talk about it, i will suggest u reroll and and will call u cryer!

1.Sorry but you're retarded if you dont understand you're half support you cant have bigger dmg than he/glad ....
2. Crying about those masteries you clearly show you should rerol to other char

And your last post just show you dont want fair changes you want just own, so rly gl  hf crying :)
3.I had lots of not working skills and didt cry as much as you so :*

Also stop crying over the icarus it was inevitable change... Talismans ? Tal for mana reg was also greatly nerfed without recharger i'm without mana in no time and so i'm foked then. Atk spd ? I lost another time my cast, i could easly go toto 3k... but i just rearanged my char to go more for m atk If i make limit with ease...
Bout skill dont know so i have no opinion on this one, but this stakcing mastery are ok now.

sirSethan

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 01:47:13 PM
get lost idiot, dont u realize that u are speaking against your own character just to flame me? And after this idiot post u ask me in PM about skills. Lol, monkey...

u are idiot  BECOSE ME HE/PP WORKS CORECTLY
Only -500 p atk theni got in HB

If u dont know how to play HE/PP beter change char lol and dont say bullsh1ts that "all dont work"
Skills works good but only p atk on he/pp is low then was in HB nothink else to add
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

Enerilla

Quote from: sirSethan on June 28, 2011, 01:57:46 PM
u are idiot  BECOSE ME HE/PP WORKS CORECTLY
Only -500 p atk theni got in HB

If u dont know how to play HE/PP beter change char lol and dont say bullsh1ts that "all dont work"
Skills works good but only p atk on he/pp is low then was in HB nothink else to add

Then check again your skills mr perfect
Nielin

0l3j

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 01:47:13 PM

So you want fair fixes or just make your char own ? if the latest change sub not game....
God Even Sethan is ok with his char, what big cryer that makes you ?

edit:
Just get used to new situations stop crying , he/pp as part buffer by default shoudnt be super strong.... and i'm quite sure you're not weak :)

sirSethan

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:01:25 PM
Then check again your skills mr perfect

i check ask friends from aod and Brokenangelz :D (PhantomUA and malakakakaka or somthing like that  :D )
Dunno for what u cry.

BTW gm give back u money for icarus  ?  ;D ;D ;D

Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

Enerilla

Quote from: 0l3j on June 28, 2011, 01:57:19 PMyou're retarded if you dont understand you're half support you cant have bigger dmg than he/glad ....

Would u cite me where did i tell i wanna have bigger dmg than he/glad?
Nielin

sirSethan

hahahah  ;D

Enerilla

i can use better signature :P
Nielin

0l3j

Would u cite me where did i tell i wanna have bigger dmg than he/glad?

Cryer is Cryer dont care if the same clan :)

tomogara

Did anyone crying for nerfed icarus bow even checked atack speed with 1500? I checked it on SR with clean shining bow and it was shuting like foc.king AK-47.

Enerilla

Quote from: 0l3j on June 28, 2011, 02:46:43 PM
Cryer is Cryer dont care if the same clan :)

and tard... i see
Nielin