Resolution about [possible] future "nerfs" in High 5 chronicle
- As H5 chronicle aproaching, we decided to change current attitude towards "nerfs" & "fixes" without previous testing and informing community whats going on.
So after H5 is up, there might be possible unbalances because of stacking sub we have , im not saying it will happen, but if it happens there wont be anymore changes over night without informing players whats going on. In order to nerf something ,following steps will be applied before:
- Presance of both GM-s during the test
- Presance of players who claim [something] is "OP", and players who claim opposite
- We will emulate a real scenario in test area to get best possible result if something is "OP" or not
- After real facts we get from the test we will decide (officially) in few days what will be changed or not
This is crucial for players who are building their chars and equipment to not waste time and resources on somethig that can be "nerfed" after, however you have to understand that on begginig we will need some time to gather information of those possible "OP" situations, so be patient and keep reporting bugs and irregularities in a good manner.
And of course this doesnt mean that every report will be tested , it only means that constant reports of something that is not right will be tested and decided.
This resolution is accepted by all GM-s, yours trully
TrackZero and ShowStopper