Web Analytics
Recent posts - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Recent posts

Support / IL Client not working
Last post by TheDagdha - April 04, 2023, 08:15:27 PM
I PM'd a moderator about this as well and I've seen a few others post about it, but I'm trying to download the tarantula interlude launcher and fullcheck it to run the client, but every time I do, I get an access validation at address (DragonNetworkIL). I've tried adding it to the non scanned list for the antivirus and done a few other things, but to no avail. I was hoping someone might be able to help as it seems the server is still up and working
Guides / Re: Substack Guide
Last post by marc_lanctot - April 04, 2023, 12:55:10 PM
and is she in H5 or only in Interlude ?
Guides / Re: Substack Guide
Last post by marc_lanctot - April 04, 2023, 12:53:57 PM
where is located Astral in giran cause i don't find here anywhere ?
Announcements / Re: Announcements
Last post by ^ShowStopper^ - April 04, 2023, 12:31:35 AM
[2023/04/03]

[GAMEPLAY]A new npc is available: Buffer Booster! This npc provides a set of useful buffs of your choice (Warrior or Mage) and they will last for 1 hour. The service is available only from Monday to Friday.

[BALANCE]During olympiad matches, weapon and armor enchantment bonuses are now capped to +8 (example: you can join with a +20 weapon but the bonuses received will be limited as if the weapon was a +8)
Announcements / Re: Announcements
Last post by ^ShowStopper^ - April 02, 2023, 01:43:06 PM
In front of all Dragon-Network's staff , i wish to all happy Easter. Enjoy it with your families and hope this bad time in the world will finish soon

[GAME]
Remember all that as last 3 years :
Day 8 April will be TW but will be forbidden to engrave Wards ( so use for pvp and fame )
Day 9 April will be Sieges but will be forbidden to engrave Castles ( so use for pvp and fame )
GENERAL / Re: Another dead server ? Wher...
Last post by WhoreDreamer - March 27, 2023, 05:30:04 AM
Quote from: kamilbruno on March 25, 2023, 06:41:52 PMInstead of making another interlude "no life mode server" they should consider h5 with npc buffer, with better ideas than on dragon server. Wish to see that.

At the moment I can only say kkthxbb.
why so agressive?
Last post by kamilbruno - March 25, 2023, 06:41:52 PM
Instead of making another interlude "no life mode server" they should consider h5 with npc buffer, with better ideas than on dragon server. Wish to see that.

At the moment I can only say kkthxbb.
Last post by poskramiacz - March 24, 2023, 11:48:42 PM
Where who?
GENERAL / Another dead server ? Where ar...
Last post by pressman - March 24, 2023, 03:46:40 PM
Any info ?
Support / Can`t update client
Last post by Rydrew - March 22, 2023, 08:40:30 PM
Hello. Everytime i open the launcher i get this message and it won`t let me update the files.

https://imgur.com/a/FYiTv0c

Troubleshoot i tried:
-download Interlude and try to update
-change permission
-add to ignore list for windows defender
-opened firewalls
-run as admin
-run in compatibily mode
-change SSD and folders
-check if folder\files were "read only"
-fresh windows 11 install

I downloaded a couple random servers and they worked fine, i have issue only with DN launcher.

Help is much appreciated  ;D