Web Analytics
Announcements - Page 24

Announcements

Started by ^ShowStopper^, April 01, 2012, 12:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Official Dragon-Network Discord is UP and running, please joins us today following this link:

https://discord.gg/hnYdrU (https://discord.gg/hnYdrU)
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

^ShowStopper^

[ Updates ][2020/05/13]

[BUGFIX]All items stuck in mail have been sent to your warehouse. Only stuck items have been moved.

[BALANCE]Arrest effect now lasts longer
[BALANCE]Curse Divinity power has been reduced by 20%
[BALANCE]Sacrifice heals 20% less and the +Power enchantment is less powerful
[BALANCE]Touch of Death max buffs removed is now 3 (was 5)
[BALANCE]Drain Energy and Life Leech slight increase of Reuse Time

[NOTICE]From next week, Weekly Olympiad Matches will be back to default

[NOTICE]Overall price changes in Donny
[NOTICE]At Donny you can now purchase Ketra and Varka quest items in exchange of Adena
[NOTICE]At Donny you can now purchase EXP and SP in exchange of Adena (instead of Coins)

[NOTICE]Friendship equip items have now better stats and are inbued with Attribute Defence (client fullcheck to see new stats)
EVERYTHING IN DRAGON NETWORK IS GLASY'S FAULT !!!

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/#!/glasys ( glasy showstopper )

^ShowStopper^

[2020/07/03]

[NOTICE]Ancient Weapon and Armor Enchant Crystals (S-Grade) are now available at Donny! They can enchant up to +12 for Weapons and up to +8 for Armors.

[BUGFIX]Top-Grade Life Stone - Level 86 is now tradable in private shops

^ShowStopper^

We was experiencing some stability and disconnection issues with the game server.

We was all night on server for fix it

The server is back online

Sorry for the issue and thanks for understanding .

^ShowStopper^

SKILS CHANGE

s_stun_shot1 | activate_rate from 55% to 50%, chance enchant max activate_rate from 95% to 80%
s_polearm_mastery | increased targets hit by +2
s_speed_walk_freedom | fix effect from p_resist_abnormal_by_type to p_resist_abnormal_by_category
s_spirit_of_bear | mp 13 to 25
s_spirit_of_wolf | mp 10 to 19
s_frenzy | p_physical_attack_by_hp1 to p_physical_attack_by_hp2 and % changed (now matching the skill description, from 30,42,55% to 20,30,40%)
s_sweeper | added i_consume_body
s_trick | i_target_cancel da 95 a 80 (as official)
s_switch | i_target_cancel da 95 a 80
s_summon_mechanic_golem | casting time from 6 to 15
s_detect_bug_weakness | buff_protect (cannot be stolen)
s_detect_beast_weakness | buff_protect (cannot be stolen)
s_punch_of_doom | reuse_delay_lock=1
s_sword_symphony | lv_bonus_rate from 1 to 2
s_deadly_blow1 | changed trait from trait_death to trait_none (as official)
s_servitor_empower | increased p_magical_defence when enchanted (matching skill description, +30 was 3510 now is 4212)
s_blinding_blow1 | changed trait from trait_death to trait_none (as official)
s_bluff | i_target_cancel from 90 to 80 (as official)
s_dance_of_medusa | added trait turn_stone and now gives 100% protection to "turn_stone" when you are turned stone (can't overstack anymore)
s_dark_vortex | removed the -6 accuracy effect
s_hero_heroic_berserker | p_magical_defence is now -25%, before was -25 (fixed value, not %!)
s_tribunal | added i_get_agro
s_judgement | added i_get_agro
s_arrest | abnormal_time from 16 to 10
s_psycho_symphony | skill_hit_time from 3 to 1.5, activate_rate from 50 to 80
s_demon_blade_dance | activate_rate from 50 to 80
s_critical_blow  | changed trait from trait_death to trait_none (come originale)
s_magical_backfire | abnormal_lv from 2 to 3 to match npc version (corrected all other skills i_dispel_by_slot;mp_cost_up to match this new level)
s_shield_of_revenge | p_damage_shield from 22 to 20
s_sweeper_festival  | added i_consume_body
s_chant_of_gate | reuse_delay 240 to 600
s_volcano1 | added i_m_attack;500 at the start of the effect
s_cyclone1 | added i_m_attack;500 at the start of the effect
s_tsunami1 | added i_m_attack;500 at the start of the effect
s_gehenna1 | added i_m_attack;500 at the start of the effect
s_purification_field | skill_hit_time from 4 to 3
s_guiltied_body | removed p_heal_effect -5%
s_increase_power | p_physical_attack works now to all, before was only "sword;blunt;dual;dualfist;dagger;dualdagger;pole;ancientsword;rapier" (basically now works with bows too)
s_defuse_trap | target_type fixed
s_remove_trap | target_type fixed
s_soul_of_pain | reduced mp consumed (+30 went from 11/44 to 9/35)
s_dark_flame | abnormal_lv from 1 to 3
s_annihilation_circle | reduced mp consumed (+30 enchant went from 18/71 to 15/57)
s_soul_to_empower | reduced mp consumed (lv3 went from 60/40 to 12/48)
s_seal_of_blockade | abnormal_lv from 2 to 1
s_meteor | tp_hp from -117 every 3sec to -100 every 5sec (as official)
s_star_fall | tp_hp from -117 every 3sec to -100 every 5sec (as official)
s_leopold | reduced mp consumed (+15 from 21/84 to 17/68)
s_transform_death_blow | changed trait from trait_death to trait_none (cas official)
s_critical_sence | lv1 skill magic_level 43 to 40
s_soul_shock_power | added abnormal_visual_effect={ave_turn_flee}
s_sub_warrior_ability_fast_attack1 | is now marked as a debuff
s_sub_knight_ability_defence1 | is now marked as a debuff
s_sub_rogue_ability_critical_chance1 | is now marked as a debuff
s_transform_sub_knight_hate | is now marked as a debuff
s_transform_sub_knight_hate_aura | is now marked as a debuff
s_transform_sub_rogue_deadly_blow1 | changed trait from trait_death to trait_none (come originale)
s_flame_hawk1 | removed {t_hp;-300;10}, added the effect on a triggered skill (requires testing)
s_rain_of_arrow1 | removed {t_hp;-300;10}, added the effect on a triggered skill (requires testing)
s_ghost_piercing1 | removed {t_hp;-300;10}, added the effect on a triggered skill (requires testing)
s_dread_full | replaced the {p_hit;-10} with {p_avoid;-10} (now correctly reduces evasion instead of accuracy)
s_weapone_blockade | p_physical_attack debuff from -35% to -40%
s_force_of_destruction | t_hp from -80 to -200, activate_rate from 80 to 90, abnormal_time from 20 to 5
s_demolition_impact | effective_range from 400 to 200
s_throne_root | activate_rate from 50 to 90
s_soul_vortex | reduced mp consumed (from 21/84 to 17/68)
s_lighting_shock | reworked as official: removed {i_m_attack;69}, added {p_attack_speed;{all};-50;per};{p_magic_speed;{all};-50;per};{p_defence_trait;trait_paralyze;100};{i_m_soul_attack;69;0}
s_shadow_step | corrected magic_level from 72 to 40
s_fast_recovery_kamael2 | magic_level 49 to 43. Corrected all regen values to official stats (hp from 6 to 4, mp from 3 to 5.4, cp from 6 to 4)
s_dual_blow1 | magic_level 81 to 83, effect from {i_fatal_blow;11234;400;20};{i_death;5;10} to {i_fatal_blow;11234;600;30};{i_death;0.1;8}
s_chant_of_elements | mp consume from 220/55 to 55/220
s_deadly_strike | removed use with dualdagger
s_multi_shot | effective_range from 1100 to 1400, fan range from 45 to 60 degrees, skill_cool_time from 0 to 1
s_song_battle_whisper | is not a party song! now affects only the caster as should be
s_dance_defence_motion1 | is not a party dance! now affects only the caster as should be
s_death_shot | reduse_delay_lock=1, now it auto-attacks after
s_dagger_throw | effective_range from 500 to 450, reuse_delay_lock=1, activate_rate from 50 to 80
s_sonic_mastery | trigger from 99% to 100%, some minor fixes in the skill format
s_force_mastery | trigger from 99% to 100%, some minor fixes in the skill format
s_servitor_share | now requires to have a summon with an operate_cond check
s_dimension_spiral | consumes 1mp less, reuse_delay_lock=1
s_hf_rush1 | magic_level from 32 to 40
s_hf_rush_impact1 | magic_level from 78 to 83. i_p_soul_attack changed to i_p_attack
s_crashing_strike1 | now can crit (5%)
s_blazing_boost1 | min range from 400 to 200. effective_range from 900 to 600. now can work with dualfist
s_soul_roar1 | stack with some other effects (abnormal_type now is max_hp_up_k instead of multi_debuff_g)
s_potential_ability1 | requires armor_light equipped
s_lucky_blow1 | more chances to crit (from 10% to 30%), less chance to i_death when full CP (from 5% to 0.1%)
s_battle_cry1 | abnormal_type from max_hp_cp_up to max_hp_up (different stacking)
s_fury_of_paagrio1 | reduced mp consumption from 28/172 to 35/137
s_piercing_attack1 | the skill now triggers by the action of attacking, not by damage.

^ShowStopper^

All quest items from Olympiads (Certificates) are now stackable. Please fullcheck the client. (if you have any issue with inventory, try to reduce the amount of occupied quest items slots to under 100)

Full check 

^ShowStopper^

[2020/09/01]

[GAMEPLAY]A new Olympiad season has started and from this month there are some new changes. Weapons and armors with enchant higher than +16 will automatically scale to +16 for the duration of the match. The maximum amount of points that can be earn during a match is now 8 (was 10)

[2020/08/27]

[BUGFIX]Restored Sacrifice to official costs and effect and the skill now works with Touch of Life and Enlightment. Can't be casted on yourself.
[BUGFIX]Cancel protection does not protect from Symbols
[GAMEPLAY]Reduced stats of monsters from Lair of Antaras and Valley by about 20%
[GAMEPLAY]Reduced by 15% the Patk/Matk and by 50% the PDef of Drake Lord, Dragon Beast, Behemoth Leader

[2020/08/26]

[BUGFIX]Dragon Vortex preventing the summon of the Bosses
[BUGFIX]Blocking dialogue issues with the following npcs: Officer Edric, Sake Dun Zu Hestui, Mysterious Wizard, Harkilgamed
[BUGFIX]Sin Eater leveling

[2020/08/25]

[BUGFIX]Drop rate of Freya (still slighty better than before)
[BUGFIX]Secret Door of Solina to open only using the "Secret Key" from Guide Solina
[BUGFIX]Chain heal reworked to match the correct effect
[GAMEPLAY]Reduced the respawn time of Magma Drake Mother (please notice that after spawning, the miniboss will try to run away: once escaped it disappears)
[GAMEPLAY]Slightly increased the amount of Drakos Assassins
[GAMEPLAY]Reworked the monsters in LOA, increased Exp/Sp
[GAMEPLAY]Reworked the monsters in Dragon Valley, increased Exp/Sp, added 10 spawns of Magma Drake Mothers (hint: each spawn is preceeded with an earthquake. High chance of dropping blessed scrolls)
[GAMEPLAY]Reworked AI and greatly increased Exp/Sp of of Emerald Horn, Dust Rider, Bleeding Fly, Blackdagger Wing, Shadow Summoner, Spike Slasher, Muscle Bomber
[GAMEPLAY]Reworked AI and skills of Freya (hint: you should use the Freezing Core, to make it easy now protection lasts 30 seconds and Freya (Hard) HP and HP-Regen have been reduced)
[NOTICE]All changes in this changelog from 2020/08/21 and 2020/08/24 are in effect from today

[2020/08/24]

[BUGFIX]Blunt Mastery (dwarves only) is now correctly giving the extra 122patk for sword and 133patk for blunt weapons.
[BUGFIX]Spirit Totem Bison now correctly gives 10%patk under 60%hp and an additional 30%patk under 30%hp (the % was inverted between the two HP thresholds)
[BUGFIX]Mass Curse Gloom enchanted Chance, when over +25, had no chance bonus at all.
[BUGFIX]Item Skill: Wild Magic (lv10) now gives more magical critical rate (was giving as lv9)

[2020/08/21]

[BUGFIX]Adjustements to the "cancel" formula (reduced "mininum cancel chance" from 5% to 1% for each buff slot in use)
[BUGFIX]Fixed a bug where, under specific conditions, the chance of lethal was 30% lower than expected
[BUGFIX]LOA spawns, knoriks paths and the three LOA raid bosses.
[BUGFIX]Freya skills (more in the next days).

[2020/08/18]

[BUGFIX]Adjusted the CP base value (for each level) for the following classes: sorcerer, bishop, spellsinger, elder, spellhowler, shillien elder, overlord, archmage, cardinal, mystic muse, eva saint, storm screamer, shillien saint, dominator (corrected them to H5 values like all other classes, before they had GF values. On average is a reduction of -10%)
[BUGFIX]Corrected the Karma curve from GF to H5 values, difference is up to -50% less Karma.

[2020/08/13]

[MISC]All quest items from Olympiads (Certificates) are now stackable. Please fullcheck the client. (if you have any issue with inventory, try to reduce the amount of occupied quest items slots to under 100)

[2020/08/12]

[BUGFIX]Corrected all buffs occupying slots when they shouldn't (most trigger effects)
[BUGFIX]Restored .lock functionality
[BUGFIX]Corrected and restored the interaction between magical backfire, mana burn and mana storm
[GAMEPLAY]During an Olympiads Match all items are now capped to max +20 enchant. Items with higher enchant will auto-scale to +20 stats for the duration of the match.

[2020/08/10]

[BUGFIX]Fixed countless amount of crashes and disconnections, if you still notice issues: please use the bug report section of the forum
[BUGFIX]Corrected Psycho Symphony and Demon Blade Dance landing % (+15%)
[BUGFIX]Tribunal and Judgement now correctly gets aggro
[BUGFIX]Corrected the curve of damage by hp level from Frenzy (-10%, but max bonus comes at 60% instead of 30% hp)
[BUGFIX]Raised Gate Chant reuse delay to official value (600 seconds)
[BUGFIX]Removed the delay in initial damage from mass skills (Volcano, Cyclone, Tsunami, Gehenna)
[BUGFIX]Battle Whisper and Defense Motion now correctly affects only the dancer/singer
[BUGFIX]Corrected a bug in overhits that could stack indefinitely
[GAMEPLAY]Territory Wars flags can not be moved out of Battlezones

^ShowStopper^

[2020/09/03]

[GAMEPLAY]Doubled the spawns in Dragon Valley of Big Bloody Leech, Valley Necro, Emerald Drake and Gem Dragon.

^ShowStopper^

[BUGFIX]Kratei's Cube is now correctly giving rewards at the ends of the event

^ShowStopper^

[2020/10/09]

[BALANCE]Aura Flash reuse have been reduced from 12 to 8

[BALANCE]Hate reuse from 7 to 6 (removed the nerf)

[BALANCE]Bow Mastery lost all the extra bonuses that was given during Gracia for "balance purpose", the lost bonuses are 10% critical rate, 5% atk speed, 13% p.atk. Now all weapon masteries, except Crossbow Mastery with a +10% p.atk, are back to official values.

[BALANCE]Erase chance have been slightly increased from 66% to 75%

^ShowStopper^

Unexpected downtime due to datacenter issues, we will be right back online once they solve their problem.

^ShowStopper^

Server is up!

Sorry for the issue