News:

Main Menu

Recent posts

Clans / Re: LF CP / Active Clan
Last post by SpoilerAngel - Today at 02:52:22 AM
apo caraloh
Clans / LF CP / Active Clan
Last post by Mental Abuse - Yesterday at 11:07:53 PM
Hi I am an old player from Dragon Network mostly unknown since i last played 6/7 years ago on Dragon x15 with the name of DiveneOfWater SPS/EE in the StandBy Clan, I have been playing since in many other servers with some Cp's some of them might be known like Colour CP where i played as MrGrey.

But now is the time to come back to a familiar server and to a substack system so I am looking for a CP or an Active clan who want to fight for epics.

My main classes in this Chronicle are Archer (preferably HE or MS) and Mage (SPS or Sorc) i can also play BP, Gladi, GK or WL the substack would change with the CP setup.

I speak English and Portuguese and i use Discord and Team Speak

Anything contact me Mental Abuse#0563
Clans / Re: WHO ELSE WILL JOIN?
Last post by b0ng - Yesterday at 07:48:26 PM
Quote from: CJ2000 on January 31, 2023, 10:28:47 AMGUYS, IF there are any CPs/clans that are willing to join, post here. In this way we all know how to manage.

Thanks to the serious guys.

Joining with my friends, don't know yet about clan, we are going to be around 15-20 players. Most of us have jobs and family now so can't play all day but we all want to have some fun  ;D
Last post by Picksy - Yesterday at 07:40:36 PM
How dare you use Retarded CP like that.
Clans / Re: That's right
Last post by Garro - Yesterday at 04:38:47 PM
Lots of ppl (u know them too :D) might join it and we are waiting for release date :D.
Clans / Re: That's right
Last post by Clonage - Yesterday at 04:20:39 PM
Very interesting.... i might look into it.
It seems they are changing alot of the p2w factors.... sounds rly promising. I'm pretty sure i still have some coins sitting on my account from back in the day XDDD
Clans / That's right
Last post by Garro - Yesterday at 02:26:05 PM
So basicly I've got few weeks for starting Aion Classic EU so I might join with my bots here. I'm not recruiting anyone and won't join anyone. Thanks
GENERAL / Re: Excuse me
Last post by Garro - Yesterday at 02:23:34 PM
hello, I just want to test if my avatar and signature still working.
Last post by SpoilerAngel - Yesterday at 09:55:15 AM
Good Morning.

We will try this server again with the Retarded CP, not so sure if we will be many but hopefully we will make one CP and clan and see how things go.

Quote from: CJ2000 on January 31, 2023, 10:28:47 AMGUYS, IF there are any CPs/clans that are willing to join, post here. In this way we all know how to manage.

Thanks to the serious guys.
Clans / Re: Vamp Group
Last post by SpoilerAngel - February 02, 2023, 09:57:40 AM
Eu sinto cheiro de história de cobra venenosa aqui hmmmmm

Quote from: Taro on February 02, 2023, 01:04:07 AMwon't be the first time i pay you for some kind of service you are providing.
i gladly pay again. was very satisfied with the previous results.
Quote from: Taro on February 02, 2023, 01:04:07 AMwon't be the first time i pay you for some kind of service you are providing.
i gladly pay again. was very satisfied with the previous results.