Web Analytics
Who am I?

Who am I?

Started by ^Lewis^, December 11, 2022, 10:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

^Lewis^

Hey guys, It's Lewis, I'm part of DN since Hellbound ERA.
We've been working together long time, as well as We'll be showing some upcoming surprises.
Let's get back to this when It's time coming.
Right now, I'm granted to resurrect 1 of the most iconic, popular server from the past.
Tarantula, named it. Beside It's meant to be my introduction post, I'm opening a POLL,
You can decide whether on which base we could revive this awesome content.
There's 1 more person in my team (dev), whom will be taking care of community and in-game duties.
Any questions, please ask.

THE POLL: https://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,300037.0.html

SpoilerAngel

thusard

i think is Jatt with other nickname,do you think that?
he is the same,just write a shit and no other responds :)))

Clonage

My question is why?
What's the point?
Substack is just convenient for solo farm, sub stack + boxes = brain dead farm. If we're going to discuss class balance, other projects have already innovated on this and made all classes enjoyable and not 1~2 button characters. Later Chronicles also made class balance way better.
So what's the catch to play next substack server with all the other available projects out there? What will DN do better compared to others? And don't say substack, it's a double edged sword.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

SpoilerAngel

Can you guys make Destro strong again? I mean give back Pole mastery.

You are right Sir, why would you want to do substack and make game F1?

I want to play and enjoy the game and Frenzy Zealot everyone and be the king

Quote from: Clonage on December 16, 2022, 12:13:46 AMMy question is why?
What's the point?
Substack is just convenient for solo farm, sub stack + boxes = brain dead farm. If we're going to discuss class balance, other projects have already innovated on this and made all classes enjoyable and not 1~2 button characters. Later Chronicles also made class balance way better.
So what's the catch to play next substack server with all the other available projects out there? What will DN do better compared to others? And don't say substack, it's a double edged sword.

Clonage

Quote from: SpoilerAngel on December 16, 2022, 12:16:46 AMCan you guys make Destro strong again? I mean give back Pole mastery.

You are right Sir, why would you want to do substack and make game F1?

I want to play and enjoy the game and Frenzy Zealot everyone and be the king

eik tu nahui cyka blyat

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

SpoilerAngel

Also, can Frenzy and Bison stack because its OP and i want to solo Kernon with my dragon hunter axe

PostonFernandes

Quote from: Lewis on December 11, 2022, 10:07:37 PMHey guys, It's Lewis, I'm part of DN since Hellbound ERA.
We've been working together long time, as well as We'll be showing some upcoming surprises.
Right now, I'm granted to resurrect 1 of the most iconic, popular server from the past.
Tarantula, named it. Beside It's meant to be my introduction post, I'm opening a POLL,
There's 1 more person in my team (dev), whom will be taking care of community and in-game duties.

Hello Luis,

Are you gone already ? Server died before it even started.
One suggestion please don't allow hardstyle to play here just block him or something, also kick r0lly from discord.
I agree with SpoilerAngel please make Destros great again.
Cheers,
Poston
- 5 years of experience in playing as necro
- speaks various languages
- attention to detail
- good managerial skills
PM for detailed CV

thusard

Quote from: PostonFernandes on December 16, 2022, 06:55:36 AMHello Luis,

One suggestion please don't allow hardstyle to play here just block him or something, also kick r0lly from discord.
Cheers,
Posto
Quote from: PostonFernandes on December 16, 2022, 06:55:36 AMHello Luis,

Cheers,
Poston

he is Jatt man....

SpoilerAngel

Bro, nobody cares who are you and what you do. Who asked?

Look last server, nobody joined and its going to be same story with this one.

Its rest in pepperoni, trust was lost after many years and nothing changed.

Over 10 years of experience and still never learn from mistakes or people thoughts.

Why are you gae?

Quote from: Lewis on December 11, 2022, 10:07:37 PMHey guys, It's Lewis, I'm part of DN since Hellbound ERA.

SpoilerAngel

Guys call 911 the Lewis has gone, I repeat the Lewis has gone