Web Analytics
Tarantula: Reloaded - Page 3

Tarantula: Reloaded

Started by ^Lewis^, December 11, 2022, 10:12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpoilerAngel

^Floki^

I am a little surprised that Lewis has not answered this forum post after creation. Last few weeks we have talked several times, and he is indeed working in the background, we have just started an e-mail campaign, which will be followed by a new one once the chronicle and start is settled for the project.

As Lewis missed that, let me answer a few questions, and react a few statements that were earlier mentioned in this topic.

Is substack or normal? - By thusard

We are aiming a substack server this time

It's kind late imo. It will take some time to start such a project and spring will kill it before oly - by kuko

Well, soon we will decide about the chronicle, than we have our plan to progress asap. Also we are looking forward for a long term server, not killed by spring

most of new people dont use forums, make advertisement on discord - by scary

I've said exactly the same! In the upcoming advertisiment we're going to include new methods as well

Can I get draco bow +f +10? - by SpoilerAngel

If you work hard, you can make it yourself :)

What is going to be different this time? - by SpoilerAngel

Well, this question is justifiable. From my point of view, my participation and dedication is really an up for that project, but ofc you might or might not believe me at this point. All I can say, that if you give a chance to see how's this project will be, you won't regret.

What does Tarantula based on GF/ HF even mean? - by Clonage

Many of the features and mods are compatible between chronicles. Tarantula can be a newer chronicle while keeping it's features.

If you have any question to me, just let me know. I will also ask Lewis to be more active on the forum.

xD

Any chance for some sort of NPC buffer? Ain't nobody got time for 1-2 minute buffs

PS: If you want to maintain the "classic" buff timers for pvp purposes, you can keep them in their original state in pvp zones
Hardcore from cradle to the grave

PostonFernandes

Morning Floki,

Some food for thought:[/u]
- I suggest HB chronicle, interlude without stages even if you make it x3 in a month everyone is max with S grade.
- Please limit the amount of boxes, this has been an issue with DN for years, you can make a th/wl or destro/tyrant and with two boxes pp/wk and bd/se you farm all zones alone (doesn't promote team play).
- Please no NPC buffers or just make it up to lvl 52 or something, to help new starters.
- The last DN servers were decent, I think the issue is the community, not a lot of people play substack and what happens late game is that if one side emo quits server is dead. Please try and invest in promoting the server as much as possible, no one uses these forums anymore.
- I think having the epic bosses with fix spawn times becomes annoying and a full time job, also doesn't give the opportunity for smaller clans to sneak an epic during an odd spawn time.

These are just some ideas, in terms of balancing you have people better than me that can give you good feedback form previous servers  :D

Good luck.
- 5 years of experience in playing as necro
- speaks various languages
- attention to detail
- good managerial skills
PM for detailed CV

^Floki^

Quote from: xD on January 06, 2023, 08:49:31 AMAny chance for some sort of NPC buffer? Ain't nobody got time for 1-2 minute buffs

PS: If you want to maintain the "classic" buff timers for pvp purposes, you can keep them in their original state in pvp zones

Hello, I'll discuss with Lewis, but I think the goal is for this upcoming project is to come as close to Tarantula as possible.

Quote from: PostonFernandes on January 06, 2023, 09:39:58 AMMorning Floki,

Some food for thought:[/u]
- I suggest HB chronicle, interlude without stages even if you make it x3 in a month everyone is max with S grade.
- Please limit the amount of boxes, this has been an issue with DN for years, you can make a th/wl or destro/tyrant and with two boxes pp/wk and bd/se you farm all zones alone (doesn't promote team play).
- Please no NPC buffers or just make it up to lvl 52 or something, to help new starters.
- The last DN servers were decent, I think the issue is the community, not a lot of people play substack and what happens late game is that if one side emo quits server is dead. Please try and invest in promoting the server as much as possible, no one uses these forums anymore.
- I think having the epic bosses with fix spawn times becomes annoying and a full time job, also doesn't give the opportunity for smaller clans to sneak an epic during an odd spawn time.

These are just some ideas, in terms of balancing you have people better than me that can give you good feedback form previous servers  :D

Good luck.

Hello, thank you for your suggestions.

The chronicle will be whatever the community will pick. Regarding NPC buffer, as I said, we'll discuss these topics. We will do our best in advertisment, trying to reach new players. Regarding the boxes and epic spawn times, these topics are on the plate for discuss, we'll let the community know our decision, latest in the start date announcement.

thusard

subclass from lvl 40?
we should keep it like this,for new players to feel the fun of subclass
and what about stages?that was a great thing also

^Floki^

Quote from: thusard on January 06, 2023, 01:24:18 PMsubclass from lvl 40?
we should keep it like this,for new players to feel the fun of subclass
and what about stages?that was a great thing also

Thank you for your suggestions, we'll discuss them, and we'll let you know the result.

scary

dont discuss things 1 month, just reopen tarantula
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

^Floki^

Quote from: scary on January 07, 2023, 02:16:08 PMdont discuss things 1 month, just reopen tarantula

Discussing such things won't take a month, we are preparing the advertisiment at the moment

+GekKey+

I wish we had the choice of an Hellbound chronicle... it would be different than interlude

thusard

all we need is a test server,we have nothing till now...nobody really belive that this server will really open.
we all think that is a early 1st april joke

wadafak

Quote from: Floki on January 07, 2023, 06:01:36 PMDiscussing such things won't take a month, we are preparing the advertisiment at the moment

Ok, so how can you prepare ads when nothing is decided? opening date, chronicle, rates, etc.
Smells fishy again... Sorry, but we here are all very skeptic this time.