Web Analytics
I'm gonna start a little project. - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

I'm gonna start a little project.

Started by Ashlynn, November 10, 2009, 01:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LinK187

You would have to make the site specifically toward DN l2 because it's very different from any other l2 rules and modifications. May as well just make a thread here for all it's worth.... less u plan on covering multiple private servers and retail.

kang

if you can really make a website and really want to make one for L2/DN.. make a wts/wtt/wtb site where you can easily compare prices, mark as bought etc.. 
then put adverts and you'll even get money :P

Nekobasu

Quote from: Furesy on November 10, 2009, 05:36:27 PM
I sincerely think that 99% of players on DN don't know shit about how to play a char without their sub combo's :)

Best example was mages whining they run out of mana when they couldn't kill all chars with 1 or 2 hits :D they totally forget and refuse to think about classes like SE and EE who are completely made for that, and still nobody dared to use them to their full potential and kept whining when they got owned by Altheo, Spash and me who did use it :D

well.. tapon is easy..
Without golems = spoiler
With golems = crafter

But i know what you mean.. only the players that had got all sub-retails over 76 know at the moment. And with that most of them (us) have used buffers to be always at top.
Were those random parties on LoA on C2/C3 had gone?

Putotapon  : (Fortune Seeker / Maestro) 84 - Mystic Muse 80 - Phoenix Knight 80 - Doomcryer 80

6bIK

Quote from: Dag on November 10, 2009, 01:25:47 PM
all my respect for u

would be nice to create a section in forum (like in ...language section, or in dnwiki) where to post our experiences
IN A FAIR AND WISE WAY .

where everyone can create topic like: th/pp guide sps/ee setup etc and where ppl can share what learned.
i'll join (with my little knowledge i know) for sure

dag trz count how many classes we can have, and who will moderate thes...
p.s. look's like MEGA-GREAT SPAM th/xx, sps/xx, ol/xx

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D