Scammed - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Scammed

Started by NBD, August 29, 2014, 12:00:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peorexo

Quote from: N!k on August 29, 2014, 02:23:13 PM
dont recruit tards or ppl with iq 2 xD i didnt change any of my pwd for years while 3pts of my ppl knew it and never got scammed.
p.s.
Glad that your items r back)

UngO

Quote from: Fiorella on August 29, 2014, 03:46:09 PM
So, you think that summoning new AQ+5 / Tezza is the best way to solve server problem?
as I wrote, I dont have anything against they, is sad that they lose theyr items, but let me ask you one thing, it was server problem ??

They was too lazy to up new char from 0, and prefer use char from "X" person.

** Off-Topic = BTW many Syndicate player who pick up items from NBD dropped by "Scammer" was selling it in Giran marker, what do you have to say about it??? They know that it was NBD items, because I see Him logged with his other char, and dont think so, that NBD dont shout in clan what items he lost.

Back in topic:
You already say it, they do a mistake, if you drop any items being pk by mistake, they must be returned ?? I think NO! because it was "YOU" mistake, not mine, not of GM, not of server.
this is not mistake but scam :) when bank robber steal money from bank and throw it on streets and police (track) sees who pick them u think they let ppl take money and dont return it to bank? server wont lose nothing tbh in this case
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd