Web Analytics
How to use Classic Hotbar

News:

Main Menu

How to use Classic Hotbar

Started by Floki, October 05, 2017, 06:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Floki

I get many report about hot bar not working properly. It's different, but it's not bugged! Open Bind Settings as you see on the first picture, and set the bindings to the correct line if you change skill lines. Don't forget to click on apply button!

See you in game, and keep testing! :)

els

for me everything working perfectly.

Morel

This new "classic" skill bar is useless. How can I get normal window for shortcuts ?
Morela - True hero of common people

Peorexo

Quote from: Morel on October 06, 2017, 10:27:30 PM
This new "classic" skill bar is useless. How can I get normal window for shortcuts ?

in interlude u can dream of that option :d

Morel

so those are the only keys I can use? iksde

where is file with those keybinds? so I can edit them with wordpad ;ooo
Morela - True hero of common people

somasz

Ppl can leave oldschool, but oldschool soul will never leave them :<

els

it is more than enough that we can use qwerty line... of course would be awesome to have options to bind specific keys like in HB+ chronicles. but it is already better than just F line and numbers.

Peorexo

Quote from: els on October 06, 2017, 11:06:32 PM
it is more than enough that we can use qwerty line... of course would be awesome to have options to bind specific keys like in HB+ chronicles. but it is already better than just F line and numbers.
Quote from: Morel on October 06, 2017, 10:37:58 PM

so those are the only keys I can use? iksde

where is file with those keybinds? so I can edit them with wordpad ;ooo
You can edit the hotkeys as u pleases, although in official IL platform you could only use up to the 2 bars of hotkeys with any bind u desired, so if thats extended in current client then i guess right now its possible to use a bit more of that :D

SizeMatters

Guys the real question is.... how do I use my 2nd and 3rd skillbars like in normal Interlude? maybe Im dumb but i tried everything in this little window, ticking/unticking options, changing 'sockets' and i still cant use them for some reason :O

edit: to clarify, I only want my f1/f2 etc working, idc about 1/2/3 and qwerty.