Web Analytics
Good thing that WuWus Video came in time! - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

Good thing that WuWus Video came in time!

Started by NunoPitbull, January 04, 2016, 03:57:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garro

Quote from: UngO on January 22, 2016, 12:14:14 PM
more important is what my life and what i do in it means to me broski ;) im not video maker that dont mean i dont understand nice things or i dont got opinion...rewel asked who i am to say whats cool in terms of art so i told him...if you will have qualification and you will be profesional player which get payed by playing games be sure i wont argue with you about l2 my dear polish friend but after all you are clown who was bitching about two servers in row, made QQs on forums and left game in 2 months since u get wiped out and you failed in your mission

Dude u even said what u didnt want to say, you arent video maker, you havent achieves a single fck in this game in last years (except 2k pvp and hero w/o transfer on nm x30) so basicly u are just a viewer that can write opinion what he saw nothing else, actually we all got better qualifications to write anything about intros/movies than u, so please spare us ur opinions because no1 gives a fck about them since u are just a poor forum clown here  :-\
Garro | Enclave | Kaylo | Succellus

DevilsNation | Carebears | Excidium | CaerSidi

Discord Garro#0484

twitch.tv/g4rro

GhostSlayer

Quote from: UngO on January 22, 2016, 12:14:14 PM
more important is what my life and what i do in it means to me broski ;) im not video maker that dont mean i dont understand nice things or i dont got opinion...rewel asked who i am to say whats cool in terms of art so i told him...if you will have qualification and you will be profesional player which get payed by playing games be sure i wont argue with you about l2 my dear polish friend but after all you are clown who was bitching about two servers in row, made QQs on forums and left game in 2 months since u get wiped out and you failed in your mission
And still he was in one of the best parties on server and played a lot of pvp and killed a lot of epics, while u were/are no1. Playing a few weeks in dragons (your biggest achievement) and getting kicked, then made ur own clan, which didn't go over 2 players and never left town and then joined ff and getting 1 shot on every pvp!

But still you did make 2k pvp points and hero w/o transfer on nm x30, so i guess u rly are pro in this game...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

UngO

Quote from: GhostSlayer on January 22, 2016, 12:25:53 PM
And still he was in one of the best parties on server and played a lot of pvp and killed a lot of epics, while u were/are no1. Playing a few weeks in dragons (your biggest achievement) and getting kicked, then made ur own clan, which didn't go over 2 players and never left town and then joined ff and getting 1 shot on every pvp!

But still you did make 2k pvp points and hero w/o transfer on nm x30, so i guess u rly are pro in this game...
it wasnt my clan i get invited like everyone else and since you are one shoting ppl in dynasty on fullbuffs i wont got trauma from that
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

kwolu

Quote from: UngO on January 22, 2016, 12:33:46 PM
it wasnt my clan i get invited like everyone else and since you are one shoting ppl in dynasty on fullbuffs i wont got trauma from that

i just give you applaud :( its only way i can help you, because you must have rly rly sad life :(

hope ppl will join with me in this act of hummanity !
lets help him smile a bit ! applaud him !

UngO

Quote from: kwolu on January 22, 2016, 12:39:59 PM
i just give you applaud :( its only way i can help you, because you must have rly rly sad life :(

hope ppl will join with me in this act of hummanity !
lets help him smile a bit ! applaud him !
ty i already feel the change
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

HugeTits

Quote from: UngO on January 22, 2016, 12:33:46 PM
so leave town and check what set wear Fanatic mostly and stop qq about dyna

UngO

Quote from: HugeTits on January 22, 2016, 01:34:03 PM
so leave town and check what set wear Fanatic mostly and stop qq about dyna
i cri ivri najt
https://www.facebook.com/LADbible/videos/2635282769852230/?pnref=story
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es