2007-11-17 Goddard Siege - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

2007-11-17 Goddard Siege

Started by Neozinhu, November 17, 2007, 07:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maurodon

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on November 18, 2007, 11:12:46 PM
i really can't understand czh, they are crying cause they lost their big zerg advantage.... yeah thats a reason to leave.. omg
Lol +1 man  ;D

Scoolio - Sk/Ps+others
All chars off
Done, Dead, Gone

lucifsg

Quote from: MetalSeven on November 18, 2007, 10:13:51 PM
Now I see, several clans in the nm without objectives,all rotate around the theheroes or fearless,milicia was created to be resistance, LOTS was always resistance,in the Fenix against fearles,in Touch My Monkey against fearles,in the fearles against it Inspire,our objective was always that,to destroy against these dominances,now allys as united and other that don't make any difference in the server, mainly the clan imortals, and they prefer to be sucking penis of other clans,the problem and of you, but MILICIA continued FIGHT, we didn't still give up, they can use of cheaters or traitors, BUT WE KNOW THAT ARE BETTER THAN YOU!!! because minor numbers of people, bad computers,slow connection but even so you needed to use of fraud to win us, but life continues and other sieges will come, then get ready and they will know about the force of the Latins.nothing else to declare

"SOU BRASILEIRO, E NÃO DESISTO NUNCA" (sentence created by the Brazilian government :P)
"I AM BRAZILIAN, AND I DON'T NEVER GIVE UP"

relax dude u ll have a heart attack. what u and many others DONT undersatnd and obviously dont wanna  understand is that

goddard is impossible to take by just attacking . in every other castle 1st think u have to do is brake the main crystal . tell me dude

how the hell will u do that next siege since castle is bugged and u cant come there ? if we play YOUR style we dont even need

anyone to defend it . it can just be a mage pt targeting ur leader and hitting them behind the wall when they pray LIKE U DID.

tell me if we do this how the fack u plan to take the castle.

Quoteblablabalbalabla /cry mode on

as for the rest CRYING all the time did we ever cry when we was vs ENTIRE server alone ?

ur just to incapable to make a proper ally that will be strong and wont disolve soon enough.

so instead of crying go regroup. u got inspires and milicia to start with , which btw are more than temp and fearless so stfu and

go do something
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

thehero

Quote from: Soviete on November 18, 2007, 01:37:37 PM
dude dont waste ur time... i never read ur posts cause u are retarded enough to keep pressing space every word u type non-stop.

Never trust xiao-xiao :(
im impressed the allmighty general soviette gone out of words.
this is the only thing u can say?

http://www.aldemarhotels.com/GR_Homepage.html

Weezer

Quote from: lucifsg on November 19, 2007, 06:41:43 AM
goddard is impossible to take by just attacking. in every other castle 1st think u have to do is brake the main crystal . tell me dude how the hell will u do that next siege since castle is bugged and u cant come there?

Impossible?!? I think not... we took it and LOTS (while in Fearless) and Inspire in the same siege (then after TheHeroes took it back), so it's not so impossible to take Goddard...

as for the rest CRYING all the time did we ever cry when we was vs ENTIRE server alone ?

Don't say that TheHeroes were always alone against entire server... u know that's not true...

leobruno

See in the next siege ... no more. BB

darkling

it can just be a mage pt targeting ur leader and hitting them behind the wall when they pray LIKE U DID.

But its exactly LIKE U DID when we attacked with fearless xD

No honeslty guys, I heard enough from both sides crying about the hitting thru walls, please stop it. We all know goddard is bugged LIKE HELL, so only solutions are: drake fixes the castle in c6, you start to make scerens/movies of exploiters and post them (i remember Flopik was banned 336 hours for siege exploit - I think its enough to stop it) + GM could be there to watch if noone is exploiting at the pray rooms. There is eventually the option to stop crying but that aint gonna happen as I know you =p
RobinBlake - On a little break.

thehero

Quote from: Weezer link=topic=58409.msg687579#msg687579 date=1195467128
Don't say that TheHeroes were always alone against entire server... u know that's not true...
/quote]
when u see a warlist with 14 clans in war with u and 10 who have not accepted yet
then u can to us say how u will feel .
u dont know nothing about us so  stop saying crap

and not  always. lucifg mean's that there was a period we were against almost all exept sheva
http://www.aldemarhotels.com/GR_Homepage.html

Ondall

Quote from: Weezer on November 19, 2007, 11:12:08 AM
Impossible?!? I think not... we took it and LOTS (while in Fearless) and Inspire in the same siege (then after TheHeroes took it back), so it's not so impossible to take Goddard...

I just really "pray" that Milicia will accept war to us...yea,yea I know, I know - It's only my in my "dreams" - You didn't dare to respond for war when You had DC  taking care of your back, so why the hell you should respond for it after DC is gone :/
- Ondall - Xeleth - Gronum -  Anadrol - Aldarrel - Asterisk -

Weezer

Quote from: thehero on November 19, 2007, 09:42:20 PM
when u see a warlist with 14 clans in war with u and 10 who have not accepted yet
then u can to us say how u will feel .
u dont know nothing about us so  stop saying crap

and not  always. lucifg mean's that there was a period we were against almost all exept sheva

I'm not saying crap... i admit that i don't know ALL about TheHeroes cause i'm not one of u, but i know a lot about ur clan, i started playing here with BDR and i know ur clan since a long time ago... have good friends in ur clan, and others that i respect

Quote from: Ondall on November 19, 2007, 11:42:17 PM
I just really "pray" that Milicia will accept war to us...yea,yea I know, I know - It's only my in my "dreams" - You didn't dare to respond for war when You had DC  taking care of your back, so why the hell you should respond for it after DC is gone :/

Most of Milicia players not active, maybe they come back when Interlude come (pray for this xD).

Neozinhu

Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

El1minator

Quote from: Ondall on November 19, 2007, 11:42:17 PM

xaxa u pray for pixels to accept ur pixel war and you dream about them accepting this pixel war xaxaxaxa :D