Web Analytics
BAKE ICE LineageII Launcher has stoppes working

News:

Main Menu

BAKE ICE LineageII Launcher has stoppes working

Started by darkelf90, August 20, 2008, 08:21:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkelf90

i dont understand what im doing wrong... i did all as the guide says and when i click the launcher it says : BAKE ICE LineageII Launcher has stopped working...
someone help me!

Finisterre

Sry that I'm not your brother sitting infront of your pc. Could you explain in detail ?  ;)
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

darkelf90

wel.. i download the interlude client and install, then i downlaod the autopatcher from this website and extract everything to lineage2 i do the full check but when i click to run dragon network a messege appears saying bake ice launcher has stopped working...
theres no much detail i can give thats all i know

i use windows vista.. just in case this is the problem..

helpppp

xMaKaSTrErITax

open backice how administrator.. vista sucks <<

sako

plz can anyone help us ..... I have the same problems.. And we know that vista sucks and u dont need to tell us that

Finisterre

If you pomise that your will report the result (if your problem is solved or not), I will show you a solution.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

StatEditor

i have problem too with launcher, i cannot make full check, i think cuz i use p r o x y (permeo program), maybe someone can remove this problem in future?
iTheo de/pal 80 nobl
StatEditor ol/ee 79 nobl
piticutz pr/bd 82 nobl (Bogdan's char)

StrongholD

за нашими спинами небесная рать

sako

Quote from: Finisterre on December 02, 2008, 05:08:34 PM
If you pomise that your will report the result (if your problem is solved or not), I will show you a solution.

sure plz tell me and i will report the result

PanzerKunst

Quote from: StatEditor on December 02, 2008, 05:24:47 PM
i have problem too with launcher, i cannot make full check, i think cuz i use p. (permeo program), maybe someone can remove this problem in future?
u are using some kind of p.?

lan_dragon

Quote from: darkelf90 on August 20, 2008, 08:21:30 AM
i dont understand what im doing wrong... i did all as the guide says and when i click the launcher it says : BAKE ICE LineageII Launcher has stopped working...
someone help me!
HI, sorry for my english but i'm italian. I'll explain how to make work BAKE ICE program under vista PC's.

(i have Vista 64bit, i make this modify and now it works fine ;] )

- First, click right on the icon "Computer"and select "properties"
- in the windows that just appeared, click on the link "advanced system properties" at the top and left of this window
- under the tab named "Advanced", click on the "settings" button of the "performance" box (the first box of this tab)
- under the third tab of this new window opened (in italian is "protezione esecuzione programmi, in english something near "dep")
  add the BAKE ICE program to the list
- clik on ok everywhere to close all windows...

now it will work fine!

i attach a jpg of the last window, so you make it easy to find it on your computer   ;D

Finisterre

Right click on the loader and check on "Run as administrator".

StatEditor

Quote from: StatEditor on December 02, 2008, 05:24:47 PM
i have problem too with launcher, i cannot make full check, i think cuz i use p r o x y (permeo program), maybe someone can remove this problem in future?

shit, dunno why, but i cannot write p r o x y ^^
iTheo de/pal 80 nobl
StatEditor ol/ee 79 nobl
piticutz pr/bd 82 nobl (Bogdan's char)

StrongholD

за нашими спинами небесная рать