Account info send to email..,,

News:

Main Menu

Account info send to email..,,

Started by nitan, September 23, 2008, 08:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitan

Well this is just an idea..

but now many accounts are being sold, but such things as Secret answers are never sold with account cuz peoples easy forget..

Wouldnt it be possible to make an easy tool to send all account info the the email of the account?

things required for this actions could ect. be:

Account
Password
Email

I cant see the dangerous in this since u can get a new password from generator anytime.. just abit sucky when u login u have to type a password like "at!uevu0r9nezs_"

The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss

Finisterre

1. ID/PASS for security of the game account
2. access to registered email to manage account informations through web form.
3. security answers to keep your account secure when your ID/PASS happens to be stolen.

Imo those are minimum requirements to avoid troubles for both admins and users.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

nitan

Quote from: Finisterre on September 24, 2008, 03:36:32 AM
1. ID/PASS for security of the game account
2. access to registered email to manage account informations through web form.
3. security answers to keep your account secure when your ID/PASS happens to be stolen.

Imo those are minimum requirements to avoid troubles for both admins and users.

thats true :) but its not really my point, my point is when you trade an account over the forum you give email with the account.. and when email have been given with account you can always reset the password and get it send to the email(and the email password can also be changed whenever you want) :) so the email is accually the main unsecured thing here :) which is why i cant really see the problem with getting security answers send to the email.

anyway i guess DN have their politics about these things and i respect them :) so getting security answers send to email wouldnt be a possibility in the future i guess :)

The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss