Rune 26.01 - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Rune 26.01

Started by WindPhoenix, January 25, 2009, 11:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthon

Quote from: mark_elesse on January 26, 2009, 12:19:16 PM
sure i flame you motherless cunt :) yes we "looose" ... and  ? we made a mistake with life crystals, and you lowskilled zerg faggots respawned too fast ... BIG DEAL !! u killed me when i had 5% left at the Altair .... we failed now, but i still belive that most of you as just retarded meat shield who prayin' for FoI 24/7, otherwise u are just runnin away from us with our arrows in your ass xD still u can freak yourself, and dont even try to act the pro !

word...
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

TheLox

sure i flame you motherless cunt :) yes we "looose" ... and  ? we made a mistake with life crystals, and you lowskilled zerg faggots respawned too fast ... BIG DEAL !! u killed me when i had 5% left at the Altair .... we failed now, but i still belive that most of you as just retarded meat shield who prayin' for FoI 24/7, otherwise u are just runnin away from us with our arrows in your ass xD still u can freak yourself, and dont even try to act the pro !

Well, its not that I am like full of myself or whatever... But I killed whole pt with bish at walls/stairs of castle... Have to find space on HDD asap!  :D :P

WindPhoenix

Mark!
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Damian

i play for fun with my friends and you play for.. ???
NM 30 SPS/EE Damiano10
TEMP ALLY

cthon

Quote from: Damian on January 26, 2009, 02:55:23 PM
i play for fun with my friends and you play for.. ???

raping low skill players like u...

Sephiroth

Quote from: cthon on January 26, 2009, 03:02:25 PM

...Says an archer...n/c

Furesy

Quote from: Sephiroth on January 26, 2009, 03:05:13 PM
...Says an archer...n/c
Playing an archer correctly is harder than you think, like 70% of the server is the proof of that lol

And if playing mage is so hard? Or a Paladin nowadays on AI? A destroyer? Or even a dagger with all the lethals? lol
Interlude is a lame chronicle which creates unbalance within all classes, combine that with DN subs, no... Combine that with Mutants and it's a nothing more than an avarage "we are more" game or a "we use more immortality skills" game.

cthon

Quote from: Sephiroth on January 26, 2009, 03:05:13 PM
...Says an archer...n/c

dude this days is hard to be an archer... most mages are criting biatches.... back in the time they were healing a lil bit but now they just spam the nuke w8-ing for a crit and u say that archers are f1 f2..... gtfo

Deavon

Mayia

Quote from: cthon on January 26, 2009, 03:08:56 PM
dude this days is hard to be an archer... most mages are criting biatches.... back in the time they were healing a lil bit but now they just spam the nuke w8-ing for a crit and u say that archers are f1 f2..... gtfo

lol, just lol u pro f1, f2, f3, fffffffff player :D. u r praying for a crit nothing more then u run run hit run hit and make your pray for crit in this time :P. I stil cant understand why u keep calling us zergz when u r 2 times more than us :). Having an advantage for being 1 ally, well, ye, but u r 2 allies, imagine if there would be 1 more good ally on our side :D. And ye... i w8 for this flame to be nerfed to see the next excuse.

PS: Sorry Fail i forgot u r tyr/ol m8 :P, but they were speaking about flame and u never make flame at siege :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

Pawciu

Quote from: Mayia on January 26, 2009, 01:47:37 AM
another lame excuse :). EB got 1 OL on (me :D), ex3 1 OL and heroes 2 OLs, this means 4 OLs in temp, and FTr had 3 only them :P.
ex3 1 OL and Sheva 3 OL  :D :D :D we done good job  ;D

anyway very very nice siege, we felt prssure when Elesse, Emtee and Xifacil did engrave  :P :D
Good fight and ty for all who participated

Damian

Quote from: cthon on January 26, 2009, 03:02:25 PM

how old are you 10??
NM 30 SPS/EE Damiano10
TEMP ALLY