Giran 28.02.2009 - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Giran 28.02.2009

Started by chlipus, February 28, 2009, 05:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sephiroth

Quote from: Furesy on March 01, 2009, 04:09:25 PM
Raid boss jewels and OE weapons are lame!

Yes Fure,u'r one of'em.

ifrit808

I used to play servers with out sub sttacking, and I think that the real problem on mass pvps are flames... the overlord is a char to debuff enemys and buffs allys so its buring to play this char as main, now with a subclass it becomes a good char to play at anytime, I understand how hard is to balance those kind of things, but a mass pvp becomes stupid boring when your enemy is untachable all the f@cking time.

PS: If some1 thinks that both sides can do the same... well it can be but all the pvp will be based on single skill and that suckz anyway, in fact I suggest to f@ck this skill to get back fun on mass pvps and sieges. Ty for reading

Furesy

Quote from: Sephiroth on March 01, 2009, 04:10:49 PM
Yes Fure,u'r one of'em.
Yup

I've had OE weapons and all boss jewels possible, and I've always said Boss Jewels ruined this game (even more than OE weapons) and why can't I say that? Since I have them all myself? I think I got more rights to say that than someone without any boss jewels, since 90% of those people will only say it because they do not have them themselves, but once they get them, their opinion will change, it usually goes like that.
Unlike me, I've always said and always will say that Raid boss jewels ruined L2 PvP system and ruined most of the balance, I'm also one of the few persons that have always said to completly remove raid jewels from the game, and make every single item ingame +0, to bad that will never happen.

But well, doesn't change the fact, I've given away most of my OE weapons and Boss jewels, and the times that I do log ingame last months, I've been playing without both of them.

iNs

A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Sephiroth

Quote from: Furesy on March 01, 2009, 04:13:57 PM
Yup

I've had OE weapons and all boss jewels possible, and I've always said Boss Jewels ruined this game (even more than OE weapons) and why can't I say that? Since I have them all myself? I think I got more rights to say that than someone without any boss jewels, since 90% of those people will only say it because they do not have them themselves, but once they get them, their opinion will change, it usually goes like that.
Unlike me, I've always said and always will say that Raid boss jewels ruined L2 PvP system and ruined most of the balance, I'm also one of the few persons that have always said to completly remove raid jewels from the game, and make every single item ingame +0, to bad that will never happen.

But well, doesn't change the fact, I've given away most of my OE weapons and Boss jewels, and the times that I do log ingame last months, I've been playing without both of them.

U don't need'em anyway to kill with a NE/EE...

PS: Good post btw =P

GALDAFgr

Quote from: Baloo on March 01, 2009, 01:00:58 PM
And in general, the only way to have some good fights vs temps is while most of them are sleeping/wanking/camping, except enough good players to make 1 pt (at varka for example). Otherwise, Temps always come with the same number : means for 1 pt, 3 pt, or 1 player you will come with your whole ally, I'm not talking about sieges, I'm talking in general, as you do, like when there is something like 1 retailed pt camping barakiel, mostly with shitty stuff and there are 5 pt of your lovely ally coming with FoI. That's simply incredible, you seem to believe you don't stand a chance in equal number, w/o your shitty invincibility, and I'm starting to believe that YES, in equal number you're worth DoI, nothing more.

Super cry mode on or what??
For what game we talking about??Packan?Super Mario? or maybe tetris??...
this is war game guys...if u cant beat ur enemy(in tha case temp) its yours problem not temps problem...
But what you do about that is your BIG problem...
leave server is the solution for  weak guys and that kind of guys you are if you do it...
And about FOI just remember who use it 1st in this server i think it was ur supirior ally iforce....
but we deal with that and we didn t spam forum with cries...

Sali

Quote from: FeelmyBow on March 01, 2009, 10:58:49 AM
I really don't understand why there alway's gotta come up bullshit in siege's, yes Temp got more numbers then us... Yes Temp got more Raid Jewelry then us, and how do they got Raid jewelry? they Farm theyre camping epic bosses such as Antharas / Valakas while other clans are pvping or whatever, it's theyre decission what they do and judging them based on that is just.... n/c (im not a Temp member) but it's getting more ridicilous by the day that clan such as StormRiders leave Nightmare just because they can't take down Epic Bosses...
some of you should be ashamed and seriously take a break of L2 too come back to your sences.
sory puff but ur not right at all. All ppl wich leaving doing it bcos that server is extremaly boring, if ur looking for pvp u must w8 for some land boss to be in spawn time, but even there pvp wont be long since some side will come for u with xxxxx when ur there just in 2 pts, and u cant even have fun that u killed at least 5 of them bcos they will run most of time immortal... For some older players wich dont give a fuk about rb jewels it dosnt metter they are equiped and want only pvp wich they can find from time to time at varka or some other place, but for new players (wich SR's have kinda many) its a lil bit flustrating so they prefer to join some other server when they can have again some fun. Sure its not temps fault at all, BUT also telling they are not doing anything to get bigest and bigest numbers is just funny, some time ago when few allies get equal numbers to temp they found new ally (strike) to help them so they have again bigest numbers, they merged with a lot of clans (eternals, i think now its marvels turn) since other side is still basing all same ppl and same numbers, and bigest problem is that some weak clans wich meaned nothing here starting to join them just to be some1 here now, so that new numbers+good organization of old members making them not defeated enemy,in some sieges, land bosses, where they are taking all what they have for us... So in fact temps are not looking for fun here, bcos that can mean they have chance to lose wich seems to be not acceptable for them.
Quote from: GALDAFgr on March 01, 2009, 04:51:47 PM
Super cry mode on or what??
For what game we talking about??Packan?Super Mario? or maybe tetris??...
this is war game guys...if u cant beat ur enemy(in tha case temp) its yours problem not temps problem...
But what you do about that is your BIG problem...
leave server is the solution for  weak guys and that kind of guys you are if you do it...
And about FOI just remember who use it 1st in this server i think it was ur supirior ally iforce....
but we deal with that and we didn t spam forum with cries...
ye we used FOI as 1st, but never in way like ur doing it... 6-7 in a row just to not die... And well, i dont have problem i cant kill some1 from Temp, its kinda funny ur calling us cryiers when yesterday at toi when i killed u 1st u said im using cp bot, and after than u sugested im at full buff. no i was at self buff and im using simple cp makro... :P. SO till now its temp having problem whit that some1 is killing them, not me (we)
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Sali on March 01, 2009, 04:59:27 PM
sory puff but ur not right at all. All ppl wich leaving doing it bcos that server is extremaly boring, if ur looking for pvp u must w8 for some land boss to be in spawn time, but even there pvp wont be long since some side will come for u with xxxxx when ur there just in 2 pts, and u cant even have fun that u killed at least 5 of them bcos they will run most of time immortal... For some older players wich dont give a fuk about rb jewels it dosnt metter they are equiped and want only pvp wich they can find from time to time at varka or some other place, but for new players (wich SR's have kinda many) its a lil bit flustrating so they prefer to join some other server when they can have again some fun. Sure its not temps fault at all, BUT also telling they are not doing anything to get bigest and bigest numbers is just funny, some time ago when few allies get equal numbers to temp they found new ally (strike) to help them so they have again bigest numbers, they merged with a lot of clans (eternals, i think now its marvels turn) since other side is still basing all same ppl and same numbers, and bigest problem is that some weak clans wich meaned nothing here starting to join them just to be some1 here now, so that new numbers+good organization of old members making them not defeated enemy,in some sieges, land bosses, where they are taking all what they have for us... So in fact temps are not looking for fun here, bcos that can mean they have chance to lose wich seems to be not acceptable for them.

Well agree, but it wasn't ment like that but it was ment for those peoples who cry about everything 24/7 and the first 1 they blame is Temp, just cause they achieve what they were unable to. example, there were times other ally's were @ Valakas, Temp was too late (or they were still grouping) they stayed there incase the ally inside failed. (most of other clans / players were like "freak it, theyre inside" they soe and look for something different). That's what make's it different, altho between Temp and Strike i have too agree with you.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

GALDAFgr

sali if u think that i was cruing on you you are wrong i just joke when i call u cp bot :D
games is for fun and i ask about your buff didnt mean that you was fullbuffed  just for check my new char ....
then i got crit eror like always and is so hard to pm you cause your nick is hard :P :P :P

cya in game at varka maybe to have some fun

Proku

Uhhhh Fun Fun ! yes . have Fun Alone . GL

LadyLethal/PhomPhom/LethalElder/ShootMyAss/BlackMagikWoman

SirAlex

Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

TheLox