Web Analytics
Hellbound - patience and Bug report - Page 11

News:

Main Menu

Hellbound - patience and Bug report

Started by Asgalus, May 12, 2009, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demonsfall

- Solar Flare Single target was changed to mass target, same for Prominence. The mass prominence and solar flare were changed to single. (they were reversed in IL, now they are back to original)
- Mana burn during critical will no longer make critical damage.
- Triggers are 2 min and 6 min re-use, this is done to make them 1/3 of the time active rather than having them perma-active.
- Jude request is completed.
- Duel Might lvl 8 turned into Duel Weakness lvl 8 (only for Deathand)
- Some additional Quest log changes.
It is in vain to hope to please all alike. Let a man stand with his face in what direction he will, he must necessarily turn his back on one half of the world.

Diabolical

Quote from: Demonsfall on May 17, 2009, 03:40:04 PM
- Solar Flare Single target was changed to mass target, same for Prominence. The mass prominence and solar flare were changed to single.

so that means nothing will change about it ? and all the wasted coins for nothing ? and when i say coins is because those stones weren't and still arent droppable and the only chance to get stones is donny

or all i have to do is cancel my augment and try to get it once again ?
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

d0g0

Quotei dont find seal of blockade to learn,i cant give allly/clan buff to my pet,is that a bugg or simpl cant give that buff?i think all personal buff should be work in pets,i cant use freight whit coins,i cant open inventory when i have wh open. im dominator/doomcryer.

and what about this?and i havnt all fenrir skills.
http://chrixt.mybrute.com

cristianvernal

freight system bug: when u choose a character to transfer items, the inventory windows after that option only show a few items, not the total items on inv, in some cases u cant transfer a certain item cos it doesnt show it...

xmaaadx

Nerv0uS

Track!!!
Fortress's is bugged
FIRST all player can go to fortress , gate's bugged cant destroy it and cant open but if you press forward button near gate you can go to fortress ground!
SECOND options on fortress dont work mean bracelet etc cannot buy pls look it and enabled this options :) You upload nightmare to hellbound so enabled the options too it not fair that on castles can buy this items the big clans and the little clans who can take only fortress cant buy this items ! Im hope you understand me and look this problems !! Sorry for my bad english i hope you understand all things what i wanna say to you :))
Thank you if you look it , but if you dont look that too dont problem but then go back to IL and dont need make Hellbound options :)))
Im hope can use all options on the fortress dont only Clan Gate , and can buy all items not only recipes and sux c grade kamael weapons !!!!
Realy again THX +!!!!!))))

MokreFilcyy

wtf with enchant rate, i broken 5x (!) times Dark elven dagger from 3 to 4. Plz check it  :o

Diabolical

- Solar Flare Single target was changed to mass target, same for Prominence. The mass prominence and solar flare were changed to single. (they were reversed in IL, now they are back to original)

can we please get more clear answer .. about whats gonna happen with this ?
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

SpoilerAngel

- Mana burn during critical will no longer make critical damage.
- Triggers are 2 min and 6 min re-use, this is done to make them 1/3 of the time active rather than having them perma-active.
- Jude request is completed.
- Duel Might lvl 8 turned into Duel Weakness lvl 8 (only for Deathand)
- Some additional Quest log changes.

woot mana burn no crits? why? :/

Ozukyz

aura spymphone /elemental symphony plx ;p
[URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/heroes/199546525]Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game[/URL]

Sigh

Quote from: Sigh on May 15, 2009, 10:55:34 PM
Kamael Soul breaker skill  Steal Divinity doesnt seem to do anything - the animation works but it doesnt take the souls at all. ----  this was tested on female Soul Breaker (dunno if that makes a difference.)  there was another skill that does nothing there as well, but i cant remember waht it was.

Other then that, the Traps are working as buffs that do nothing (that i've noticed)

switchign items to kamael exclusive works, but you cant change them back.  Or at least i've been having problems with it. 

** The Kamael Weapon exclusive skill works - but you MUST have your offhand parry unequipped or else it doesnt work **
Calanthe SD/SS (noblesse)
Lileem Heiro/Cardinal 
Hollis - Gladi
LightYagami ne/bp
Cheshire  wk/th
Kyodaija pp/th
Mitten - Eva's Saint/Mystic Muse (noblesse)(semi retired)
Legato - Dreadnought/Phoenix Knight (noblesse)
Taiki - BH/WS noblesse
Hikuun -  NE/OL - Noble

fontalia

Quote from: Nerv0uS on May 18, 2009, 03:19:39 PM
SECOND options on fortress dont work mean bracelet etc cannot buy pls look it and enabled this options :) You upload nightmare to hellbound so enabled the options too it not fair that on castles can buy this items the big clans and the little clans who can take only fortress cant buy this items !
On official thoses items are at the support unit captain in the fortress but since DNeT don't use retail fortress system i don't think captains spawn

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Nerv0uS on May 18, 2009, 03:19:39 PM
Track!!!
Fortress's is bugged
FIRST all player can go to fortress , gate's bugged cant destroy it and cant open but if you press forward button near gate you can go to fortress ground!
SECOND options on fortress dont work mean bracelet etc cannot buy pls look it and enabled this options :) You upload nightmare to hellbound so enabled the options too it not fair that on castles can buy this items the big clans and the little clans who can take only fortress cant buy this items ! Im hope you understand me and look this problems !! Sorry for my bad english i hope you understand all things what i wanna say to you :))
Thank you if you look it , but if you dont look that too dont problem but then go back to IL and dont need make Hellbound options :)))
Im hope can use all options on the fortress dont only Clan Gate , and can buy all items not only recipes and sux c grade kamael weapons !!!!
Realy again THX +!!!!!))))
also please enable snow fenrir
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history