Main Menu

Will Fist Fury Work with other weaponz - Song/dance time here tooo

Started by One Live, May 14, 2009, 01:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furesy

Quote from: Dhart on May 17, 2009, 06:03:19 PM
following ur previous words , its not :P
It isn't? Lmao you can read?
Combining berserk with agility so you don't lose evasion? What bullshit is that? You seriously never played an archer before, why the hell would you use agility buff than to lose that bonus when using berserk? When you go full evasion setup against archers, using berserk is the most dumb thing you can ever do. And lol, using berserk instead of wind?

Dhart

Quote from: Furesy on May 17, 2009, 06:04:10 PM
It isn't? Lmao you can read?
Combining berserk with agility so you don't lose evasion? What bullshit is that? You seriously never played an archer before, why the hell would you use agility buff than to lose that bonus when using berserk? When you go full evasion setup against archers, using berserk is the most dumb thing you can ever do. And lol, using berserk instead of wind?
ok , its u who deosnt follow anything here <.< ... I didnt say anything and u quoted smth said my kiko... :P ...

Furesy

Quote from: Kikolina on May 17, 2009, 06:19:02 PM
i just showed u a solution for improving ur playstyle, u dont have agility buff yet so u arent on max evasion yet right? using zerk would make u quit a nice bonus staying on the same stat as u are now, however u wont listen to me anyway so no point of arguing :P and  if it was by my way, the setup would be total different xd .. and as many other things.. zerk depends of a playstyle ;)
You still can't read can you? >_>

The buffbar I posted was my buffsetup when looking for PvP.

I said I won't post my buffsetup for archers, mages or daggers or anything. That buffsetup as evasion setup? lol

And I will never use berserk, doesn't matter what char or what buff setup. It's a shitty buff.

Schutzer

Was opening this topic expecting to find discussion about Fist Fury working with other weapons a wrong thing to do?  ::)
Infinity 5x
Schutzer - PP/NE 80/80
QuoteQ:A friend told me on Teon 3 spoilers with spears killed a full party of Kamaels. That true?
A:True, but for a small correction: 4, not 3. Nukers, not spoilers. Arcana maces, not spears. 2 Berserks, not full party. And died from, not killed.

BigBen

wildpussy

Quote from: BigBen on May 17, 2009, 08:32:15 PM
Did trackZero post sth about fistFury and bison?
fist fury no work, bison work !!!! your answer, now back to dinasty light or heavy, zerk or no zerk pls

Furesy

Quote from: wildpussy on May 17, 2009, 08:36:38 PM
fist fury no work, bison work !!!! your answer, now back to dinasty light or heavy, zerk or no zerk pls
Dynasty Light or Heavy, depends on your gameplay! No zerk foreva!

iNs

A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Zuluman

Quote from: Furesy on May 17, 2009, 09:04:32 PM
Dynasty Light or Heavy, depends on your gameplay! No zerk foreva!

Zerk should be removed from the game to stop nabs giving u it :P
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

AgNeR

[url=http://tnij.org/poprawnie]Piszę poprawnie po polsku[/url]