News:

Main Menu

kiched from clan by server?(fixed)

Started by darkdevilct, June 24, 2009, 05:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: jygh on June 25, 2009, 04:16:39 AM
well he made bb topic xDDDD

Hehe i bbyed for 6 months and im still only playing for 1 siege per week or even less sometimes  :P
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Deavon

Quote from: Ungolianth on June 25, 2009, 04:32:25 AM
deavon dont play month...yuuuhhoooo best news since u cannot make normal ally to face temp  ;D btw i will get champain...moron leaved server yuhooo  :P btw onlz who need attention is u so try sometimes read the shits u writte is even terrible to imagine it can go out from human mouth lol  :'(

wtf he talking about lol.

I figured only "Deavon"

Deavon

Quote from: trooperXkoki on June 25, 2009, 04:06:49 AM
loooooooooooooooooooooooooool, you cry just for CPpots, return, m critical, some1 raped u and he is ZERG, no balanced sieges, why ppls play in summer...

p.s. kidz like u go to school whole year and have just 2 weeks to run out...in summer

shemale said.

Zuluman

Quote from: Ungolianth on June 25, 2009, 04:32:25 AM
deavon dont play month...yuuuhhoooo best news since u cannot make normal ally to face temp  ;D btw i will get champain...moron leaved server yuhooo  :P btw onlz who need attention is u so try sometimes read the shits u writte is even terrible to imagine it can go out from human mouth lol  :'(

HAHAHA STFU you low skilled fag, you embaressed yourself the other night when you said I suck, then you offered a 1v1 (selfbuffs vs he/pal XD) and you still didn't turn up.

Go and hide your head away in shame and don't polute this forum with your shit you low skilled moron.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Deavon on June 25, 2009, 03:47:29 PM
trooper my master i pipa you- mi mouni
use private naab  8)
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Zuluman

Quote from: Ungolianth on June 26, 2009, 04:56:18 AM
u just lol....i faced u sometimes? ahh yes 20 mins ago on dino where u lied on ground after i ressed u we let u soe... gz failz00r  ::)

Ya that was very cool of you guys to ress me and let me soe, I won't lie and I am grateful for that, it is nice to have some levels of decncy even in this game, infact I wasn't even unhappy that you guys spawn killed me coz u gaveme % ress :P

If I am being honest I probably wouldn't have done the same thing, but next time for sure I will.

The PvP lwas fun last night, its not often I play a mage, and you don't really see many CB mage parties and after last night it probably won't become more frequent for me atleast :P
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

endona

Quote from: Zuluman on June 25, 2009, 04:57:22 PM
HAHAHA STFU you low skilled fag, you embaressed yourself the other night when you said I suck, then you offered a 1v1 (selfbuffs vs he/pal XD) and you still didn't turn up.

Go and hide your head away in shame and don't polute this forum with your shit you low skilled moron.

+1

Diabolical

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on June 25, 2009, 06:56:13 AM
Hehe i bbyed for 6 months and im still only playing for 1 siege per week or even less sometimes  :P

u do more sieges with ur gf OO
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Ch4risma

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on June 24, 2009, 06:34:31 PM
You were probably not in clan or you accidently left it while in pvp. Anyways you wont get the zaken back even if its the servers foulth. Lots of people lost their items becouse of lag or some other stuff and nobody got their items back  ;)
he cant leave clan while he was in pvp cz he was in combat zone .. at least at interlude u couldnt leave..i dont know about hb
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
Tsakalaki ----> Th // WL (working on nobless )