Web Analytics
oy Track

News:

Main Menu

oy Track

Started by WindPhoenix, June 25, 2009, 11:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindPhoenix

Before some smartass deletes this topic as well... pl0x, consider implementing DN subs on retail as promised, is nothing overpowered, it just help people with few time like me to make a new char with noblesse and all faster than starting from 0... and also i'd rather have one and just switch class than have 2-3 and switch gear and etc.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

koszmara

Quote from: WindPhoenix on June 25, 2009, 11:21:54 PM
... pl0x, consider implementing DN subs on retail as promised

PADNIJ DE/TYR
jazdator SPS/TK
koszmara TH/DA
aramzsok HE/WL

WindPhoenix

Before some smartass deletes this topic as well... pl0x, consider implementing DN subs on retail as promised, is nothing overpowered, it just help people with few time like me to make a new char with noblesse and all faster than starting from 0... and also i'd rather have one and just switch class than have 2-3 and switch gear and etc.
up

Parabol

It's freaking Oi not Oy...

iNs

A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

marnow

Now is the time when ppl make mass reroll so it can halp many players do that fast.
SpS/EE - nobless
SR/SWS - nobless
BD/SE
PP/BP
DE/TK
BD/PS
TY/DE
BD/PP
TH/WC

Topal

pls do i wana make sps/ee on my dwarf  ;D

Diabolical

Quote from: Parabol on June 26, 2009, 11:04:43 AM
It's freaking Oi not Oy...

whats the big deal .. as far as i know its a sound not an english word
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Endorama

yea would be cool to do what was promised long time ago.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

WindPhoenix

Diabolical

Quote from: Parabol on June 28, 2009, 12:34:17 AM
n/c... seriously... nobody told you not to post if you know shit?

The big deal is when ignorants want to show off (one with his 'Oy' and the other one with his 'as far as I know it's a sound' crap) and don't even know how...

It's an English interjection
This is how you write it: Oi
and that's how you pronounce it /ˈɔɪ/

Read it. Memorize it.
Bloody ignorants...

im far from showing off , and u dont have to act like an almighty prick .. because u know something that others dont , i said " as far as i know " my knowledge was wrong but that doesnt allow u to  call me bloody ignorant .. it doesnt make u better than anyone because u know something i dont

and btw u r wrong

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/oi

check alternative spellings .. it could be OY or OI .. oh noes u didnt know it has alternative spelling , that doesnt make u bloody ignorant i guess

Read it. Memorize it and try to act in a better way if u try to correct someone's mistake
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

TassarA

Well  i think better  to  take care  about still existing some  bugs here  and then   make  retail sub system  :)