UNLIMITED BUFFS - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

UNLIMITED BUFFS

Started by leobruno, July 25, 2009, 11:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashlynn

Quote from: Diabolical on July 26, 2009, 08:52:04 AM
and plz tell me .. hit u for 300 and do crits ( way less than archer does  ) for max 1.5 k on archer .. or very fast shooting archer with big chance of crits
is this supposed to be a question? :)
I am sorry, but I didn't understand even a tiny bit of it :P

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Diabolical

Quote from: Ashlynn on July 26, 2009, 08:58:04 AM
is this supposed to be a question? :)
I am sorry, but I didn't understand even a tiny bit of it :P

plz tell me , it means i require an answer from u .. so yeah its a question .. what is better ?

-Mage hitting archer with full resists for 300 damage or even less and do some crits for 1 to 1.5 k

or

- Archer hitting mage with full resists ( not available for all unless u r a tank ) for 300 and do way more of crits with insane speed gunning arrows

u tell me
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Ashlynn

Quote from: Diabolical on July 26, 2009, 09:03:16 AM
plz tell me , it means i require an answer from u .. so yeah its a question .. what is better ?

-Mage hitting archer with full resists for 300 damage or even less and do some crits for 1 to 1.5 k

or

- Archer hitting mage with full resists ( not available for all unless u r a tank ) for 300 and do way more of crits with insane speed gunning arrows

u tell me
ye, that part "What is better" was missing and whole text seemed kinda chaotic to me :P

Anyway... straight to the answer.

Archers are better.

Play them :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Lovroo

How much buffs can we have now ?
[url=http://profile.xfire.com/destr0yers][/url]

VforVanilla

24 slot (with divine inspiration lvl 4) for buffs/potions,12 for songs/dances

Dag

T_T
foooooook
i want it also on infinity !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Sephiroth

Quote from: Diabolical on July 26, 2009, 08:10:10 AM
but mages dont have an OP weapon .

But mages have OP resists,easy,huh?

Even if an archer shoot u for 1,5k max,fullbuffed u've got no reuse of skills.

digunan

Rly seems that ppl ( few of them ) in DN is tards  with no limits. When at least something work like should be they again cry -  :o
2 rows for buff, 1 row for song/dances - that is HB futures.
Also buff is not unlimited - you may max have 22,23,24 buff depend of books you are learned.

WindPhoenix

Quote from: mark_elesse on July 26, 2009, 11:32:46 AM
well the thing is that the one who implemented this shit is a retard ( i dont care who, even its Track, but i think only Drake can be such a doush ) .
havin such an amount of buffslots is just total retarded, and makes server disbalanced again.like it was in IL when a fullbuffed archer pt could rape anything.
the only thing why mages could take some advantage back was because archers need more buff to be effective then mages, so after they buff they offensive sh1ts, they dont have slot for the special defense skills.

imo, i play 1-2 hour/week nowodays so i dont really care but plz use your brains, and combine this with the difference of fighter/mage stat differences ( always more HP/CP/RESISTS for archers ), also lets talk about skilled archers like Deathand, or Cthon, who can kite away a PT between the current conditions.

i think im not lopside now, i played nicestar for 7 months, also Elesse a little less then 2 years total...so i feel the differences pretty well.

~ mark.

p.s.: Also an advice:  Dear freaker, who implemented this new wonder, instead of wasting your remained braincells on craps like this, You should think about why EVERY .. i mean 100% ... old ( veteran ) player missin' the old C4 , C3 ... after this shit even IL times ... why they feel it better ? and why they would like to play such a server as NM was in the past . really, consider this P.S. for a minute thinking, you will find the magical answers Yourself .
Quote from: Diabolical on July 26, 2009, 09:03:16 AM

or

u tell me
ok, i agree with both of you, but lets not forget that mages have debuffs and cancels. I'll ask my dear friend Cthon to try to kite me after i warrior bane, cancel and blizzard him. i'd love to see that.
also, give me 1 minute and all his buffs will be gone. yes, ofc i dont have that time if he starts machinegunning me, but in a mass pvp letting the meatballs take the damage, then rush from the backlines to cancel/debuff and then run back to safety always worked.

Good mages never make the frontline against archers, except if mage/tank imo.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Deavon

Quote from: mark_elesse on July 26, 2009, 11:32:46 AM

imo, i play 1-2 hour/week nowodays so i dont really care but plz use your brains, and combine this with the difference of fighter/mage stat differences ( always more HP/CP/RESISTS for archers ), also lets talk about skilled archers like Deathand, or Cthon, who can kite away a PT between the current conditions.

~ mark.

You cunt ass bitch just reroll to nicestar again and lets kite again like in the past :P

But seriously that change to buff slots made me thinking to come back again,i think that is fair enough since we got some Gracia features like Icarus and stuff ,we should have that Gracia buffslots too.

Specially if Track or Drake will fix some more features like counter dash :P or another important like attritube stones(which i tested to another server) things will be even more balanced.

p.s: And one important notice which all of you who rerolled would had think about it,if you remember well same thing happend when servers went from c4 to Interlude ,most if not all were crying about mages were OP and rerolled to mages but after a while noticed that if you set up a archer good on each condition(fighting vs mage or fighters) archer was still pwning everything.
I just wanna say that most of ppl got panic by big changes and rerolling to the current OP classes.
If you ask me thats part of a game called donation :P Cause Drake is always pleased when ppl rerolling and need horns and new gear :P

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Deavon on July 26, 2009, 12:48:06 PM
You cunt ass bitch just reroll to nicestar again and lets kite again like in the past :P

But seriously that change to buff slots made me thinking to come back again,i think that is fair enough since we got some Gracia features like Icarus and stuff ,we should have that Gracia buffslots too.

Specially if Track or Drake will fix some more features like counter dash :P or another important like attritube stones(which i tested to another server) things will be even more balanced.

p.s: And one important notice which all of you who rerolled would had think about it,if you remember well same thing happend when servers went from c4 to Interlude ,most if not all were crying about mages were OP and rerolled to mages but after a while noticed that if you set up a archer good on each condition(fighting vs mage or fighters) archer was still pwning everything.
I just wanna say that most of ppl got panic by big changes and rerolling to the current OP classes.
If you ask me thats part of a game called donation :P Cause Drake is always pleased when ppl rerolling and need horns and new gear :P
U Beeechz , instead of mubling here on forumz send me a list of things i need to fix in txt format on msn, im waiting malaka paparaaaaaaaaaa
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

tzuc

give mages enlightenment (like .. mage frenzy) and than the buff slot numbers won't matter anymore xD . even so, the buff arrangement is kamael feature, with songs / dances on separate bar.

and p.s .. valor gives PDEF .. not MDEF :) ... for who understands
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota