Web Analytics
NM CONVENTION 2010 / In which country to make convention? - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

NM CONVENTION 2010 / In which country to make convention?

Started by oOMiaOo, January 26, 2010, 01:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would u attend?

Yes
No
What is convention?

abbyssdancer

Quote from: mark_elesse on January 26, 2010, 01:45:08 AM
i am going with Gina to visit Hells and Thanos @ Greece at the end of June ( around Jun 25-July 3-4 ) ... join us :D
info me malaka who's thanos and where u planning to come? i mean what town island ?I'l come to kick your ass in RL!  ;D ;D ;D
In the modern techno-industrial culture, it is possible to proceed from infancy into senility without ever knowing manhood.

seboulba

Quote from: abbyssdancer on February 02, 2010, 05:03:49 PM
info me malaka who's thanos and where u planning to come? i mean what town island ?I'l come to kick your ass in RL!  ;D ;D ;D

its the guy who make all mage from temp QQ
nm30X
EvilBunnies

abbyssdancer

In the modern techno-industrial culture, it is possible to proceed from infancy into senility without ever knowing manhood.

zthrx

dont spam, just vote for the country so we can buy a (cheap) tickets NAABS

Ashlynn

Quote from: zthrx on February 02, 2010, 11:17:27 PM
dont spam, just vote for the country so we can buy a (cheap) tickets NAABS
CZE

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

zthrx

TheLox

SO, should Diana change this poll into "In which country to make convention?"  :P

Ashlynn

Quote from: TheLox on February 02, 2010, 11:46:18 PM
SO, should Diana change this poll into "In which country to make convention?"  :P
ofc! Where and When!

Ret ard ired

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

oOMiaOo

Quote from: TheLox on February 02, 2010, 11:46:18 PM
aight if that's gona make u happy :>

Quote from: WindPhoenix on February 03, 2010, 12:20:02 AM
in TingTong's knickers? ;D

flameeeeeeeeeeeee
sorry to interupt your pimping, but just a quick one... whats the best product to remove vomit from my carpet? happened after reading your fail attempt to be funny!

oOMiaOo - BananaMama - TingTong - Yoshi- CooYah

Ashlynn

Quote from: oOMiaOo on February 03, 2010, 10:38:31 AM
sorry to interupt your pimping, but just a quick one... whats the best product to remove vomit from my carpet? happened after reading your fail attempt to be funny!
reminds me when my drunk friend somehow burned a hole in his carpet and tried to cut it out... he was very upset that the hole didn't vanished and it actually grown bigger. nvm...

Ret ard ired

TheLox

Quote from: Ashlynn on February 03, 2010, 04:25:00 PM
reminds me when my drunk friend somehow burned a hole in his carpet and tried to cut it out... he was very upset that the hole didn't vanished and it actually grown bigger. nvm...

Lol.