DN sub or no? - Page 12

News:

Main Menu

DN sub or no?

Started by Descent, March 10, 2010, 12:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X3B

Quote from: Sowell on March 14, 2010, 02:40:25 PM
yea you right ,some GM's from other server that made acc here wanna ruin this server and maybe they make multi acc to vote for mutants or kids will vote for mutants cuz they dont know this will ruin the server they only think to make ol/es or any other mutation that is OP cuz they dont know the beauty of a real mass pvp with normal stack subs ,why any1 should make a sps/ee for ex when some1 alse have for ex pr/wl and come poc 1 critic and sps dead...w/e even if is a poll NO mutations will win ,real players will know what to vote

Sorry, registration is currently disabled.

smerfik

Quote from: Kerth on March 13, 2010, 05:01:40 PM

TK or SE are almost never seen, because they are useless for anything. At stack you can be for ex. SH/SE, so you still play support, but you can also hit. I was playing at few retail-like servers, quite long, 2 times I were playing WC as my main, and it's not fun to be support all the time, you cant hit or anything. Here for example i can make Ty/WC, so then im useable in fight, and in supporting = double pleasure from gameplay.

buhahahha

I think u are never seen retail server, WC or OL
cant hit anything?Oo

for u - supports, summoners and tanks own class like > f1 archers, nukers

WC/ OL/ all TANKS > daggers

better learn to play and stop talking shits

Kerth

Quote from: smerfik on March 14, 2010, 05:41:08 PM
buhahahha

I think u are never seen retail server, WC or OL
cant hit anything?Oo

for u - supports, summoners and tanks own class like > f1 archers, nukers

WC/ OL/ all TANKS > daggers

better learn to play and stop talking shits

Prolly I didnt said it clearlly - I don't mean support can't fight in 1v1 like oly or something, cuz it's bullshit and who care... I meant situations where for ex. archer party vs archer party, both full buffed. Archer with same EQ hit on wc 800, crit 4 k, wc hit 400, crit 1200.

If you just "know" they own, stop post and enjoy your knoweagle, which comes from nowhere. Thanks.

Anyway, no matter what that will be stacksub server, also no matter of poll results. I remember poll at c4/c6 "do you want mutants on server?"
Yes 350
No 900

Are they still there? Let me see..

Dhart

Quote from: Bav3 on March 14, 2010, 03:46:43 PM
i dont know what are u talking about ;)
Like almost everything you say... xD
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)

anyway i think we all know the famous "progress" of DN activity`s so i will check this again in few months hoping that there wll be some progress ;D

Tomoru

Subs dn is not l2 remenber guys.....i vote for no sub stacks :)
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imagemyv1.jpg][/URL]

Mijamoto

Quote from: Tyler on March 10, 2010, 01:39:15 PM
Ofc yes. It's DN  :)

and everyone will give no shit about pp and bd uf we wont have sub system.
David23rus:
"ПроÑ,,ессор Mijamoto!  Ð' прикидывании дурачком, лукавсÑ,ве и заумныÑ... высказыванияÑ... Ñ,ебе неÑ, равныÑ...!"
DECC:
ИмÑ...о, Mijamoto адекваÑ,нее и разумнее большей часÑ,и населения русской веÑ,ки.[img]

DNx15 / l2inc - Dievs, Stalingrad
HRx25 - Dievs, Severance

-MichU-

Quote from: Mijamoto on March 15, 2010, 07:50:48 AM
and everyone will give no shit about pp and bd uf we wont have sub system.
hmmmmm on retail no bd = no party ,and pp is oly king ;P

Arienrod

Mala Przyjemnosc

Retail:
OL and Tyr with PreZealot + Bison r0ck so dont know what are U talkin 'bout oO

magnitogorsk

Quote from: darkcore on March 11, 2010, 12:24:17 AM
make new sub stack system

golky horn allows you to learn 5 skills of ANY class

that can be very weird

XD

Yea very weird when people will make all TH/HE with frenzy, guts, bison, AI,zealot, UD....have i missed something?
Would be a nice idea if you can make only one retail and use max 5 skills of it along with your main class, actve or passives.Maybe not letting people to log 1000 boots to have full buff all the time will also be a nice idea.Like this, along with no DNET sets and OE weapons, maybe many people will leave the other servers and come play here
magnitogorsk aw/sk wk.sws pp.sws glad/des
Prometeu th/pp bp/wc tyrant/des aw/pal
Prom ty.des wk.bd des/spoil  spoiler/sh :D
18/04/2010 MOS, Simun: You are a great and old player, Atreide :P
17/06/2011 Coliseum, Ako: You are a noob, no1 ever told me you are good, except of BESEN :)

Toszi

Quote from: darkcore on March 15, 2010, 11:41:53 PM
TH/HE  <==  no man
remove stacking  a new class and only allow to learn 5 skills of any class thats all
example if ur are TH and took the horn you can learn 5 new skills of any class or race

but that can make very unbalanced server

=P

I guess he means TH or HE, not stacked TH/HE with this skills.
And yes, it would be very unbalanced.

On the road again. :D