Web Analytics
DN sub or no? - Page 15

News:

Main Menu

DN sub or no?

Started by Descent, March 10, 2010, 12:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TifaPL

The one of reason's that many ppl left DN was the age of servers, when u start now u will be 0 here, to many o/e weapons, armors, donated pink bows etc. New, fresh server Dragon-like is good way to get lost players back. I will try Valkyria for sure (remind for times when ppl was using C, B grades and when some1 had majestic it was unbeliveable). Server on DN w/o stack sub will be just next empty server.
DragonNetwork since 2005

Quote from: TifaPL on March 17, 2010, 08:13:17 PM
The one of reason's that many ppl left DN was the age of servers, when u start now u will be 0 here, to many o/e weapons, armors, donated pink bows etc. New, fresh server Dragon-like is good way to get lost players back. I will try Valkyria for sure (remind for times when ppl was using C, B grades and when some1 had majestic it was unbeliveable). Server on DN w/o stack sub will be just next empty server.

agree with u, but for example i left cause of ncsoft fcked the game allot.. c4 - IL was good chronicles everything was balanced u get and s armor+weap and u r ready for pvp ;) and now some no lifers farm/donate for s80 / 85 and for example ppl that dont have tiem to farm dont get this items and its geting inbalanced ;) and becamse endless farming just my opinion i remember playing infi on c4 it was every time i log pvp and now i tryed it little like half year ago and pvp was only on sieges ( lack of ppl and the others farming or smthІ) -.-

Dhart

Quote from: Bav3 on March 17, 2010, 10:15:36 PM
why ua re so sure about poll?
drake dont give a shit what ppl say ;)
Gosh...your retardness is not just beating any limits...it's even bringing my patience down xD...you'r so stupid that you haven't even read valkyria its a "separated" server from the other ones of the community...so what does drake has to do this this?
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)

Kerth

Quote from: Bav3 on March 17, 2010, 10:15:36 PM
why ua re so sure about poll?
drake dont give a shit what ppl say ;)

/agree :D
But still I can bet It'll be stack :)
Anyway see you IG :P

Dhart

Quote from: Bav3 on March 17, 2010, 10:28:16 PM
i dont care i jsut can say taht noobody care about us, so admins will do what they want no mater who they are ;)
so why did they create the poll?to take fun of us?

LagoonPL

Quote from: Bav3 on March 17, 2010, 10:39:25 PM
how many pools was in DN history?
did they change anything? NOP ;)
I haven't seen any pool around  ???
LagoonPL YourMom / The Postman - Noblesse

Dhart

cerva

Quote from: Dhart on March 17, 2010, 10:29:08 PM
so why did they create the poll?to take fun of us?
yes.

EsaKeDoem

I can say only one thing : L2 is really poor game , about equipment trhu lvl's and staff so is normal that ppl stop plaing it when they have better choises to play.So the chance to ppl to come back when they found better game or satisfiing server to them is equal to 0.So .................
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/Gifs/shoot-yourself.gif

Quote from: Torek on Today 27.01.2011 at 03:31:00 pm
u forgot to say "join aion blablabla bullcrap"

I have you to do that now  Shocked Roll Eyes  Grin

magnitogorsk

Quote from: LagoonPL on March 17, 2010, 11:26:29 PM
I haven't seen any pool around  ???

Was about the pool drake have it in his own yard, and only few people can enjoy using it ;D ;D
magnitogorsk aw/sk wk.sws pp.sws glad/des
Prometeu th/pp bp/wc tyrant/des aw/pal
Prom ty.des wk.bd des/spoil  spoiler/sh :D
18/04/2010 MOS, Simun: You are a great and old player, Atreide :P
17/06/2011 Coliseum, Ako: You are a noob, no1 ever told me you are good, except of BESEN :)

EsaKeDoem

Quote from: darkcore on March 18, 2010, 03:33:54 PM
this is the 1st time i read someone more retard than me
or meyb more stupid than me

wthver...if you think that of l2  go =====> control panel ====> add/remove programs =====> unistall l2

kkthnxbb  (?¿?¿?¿?)

Little bit late for that advice , but that doesn't mean that i can't say my opinion?After all i played here for a long time and i kinda have an eye for what going around! Is simple maths just look around and you see.Take in one part of calculation all the changes in L2 world for more than 7 major updaites and changes in subtitles suposed to bring more fun, the equasion is still the same nothing new and nothing at all like, choise at high lvls where the real game is! After that add also DN options and check out Lord Ipos killed by party and half with Ty/De in Dinasty with DHA +n 120 minutes , you think that can bring new players here(info from 2 days ago server Infi) and i wouldn't say that ppl killing him are noobs?You think that game might be interesting for some one spend his time in it since C2,regardless that server is high rate , with nothing new to offer? Best times where before augmentation and the restriction that you don't drop after beiing killed by mob, game lost its char or what ever is the word for simpatic quitines rofl(bad english sry) !So my question is why triing to revive Network like this with no good at all server where question isn't subs / or no subs becouse we all know DN isn't the best fixed network around,and why making new server when old ones need so much fixing.Still the crew that makes this new server worked with drake ,hmm i wonder what exactly where thouse guis fixing i'm kinda qurius, i mean look at all the bugs we have :D ops i ment you!  :-\

P.S. I forgot to mention the full lack of any kind of advertisment for the new server, is just a topic in Forum so :

48[Details]   Dragon - Network
Full Hellbound OFF,x5 x15 x30 x200 rates, over 4500 players! 100% uptime. Custom potions,stackable sub system. Never wiped over 5 years. : Top 100 ROFL  :

http://dragon-network.net/status/  Witch one is real ? About wipe in my personal opinion is the only thruth in those words  ::) :o ;D . Nothing personal guis just disapointment and a BIG one to be more specific, not that it means anything many ppl here don't care for other than theyr own opinion. SO DON'T READ WHAT I SAY DAMN IT ISN'T THAT HARD, JUST SKIP WHEN SEE MY AVATAR  :o or ask gm to del my posts even eazier  :-*

EsaKeDoem

Thanks for prooving my point about majority of ppl here !
Brain washed kids pfff nothing to add . No brain for no Pain!