(POLL) 9x or 20x or other x (POLL) - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

(POLL) 9x or 20x or other x (POLL)

Started by undertaker22, April 08, 2010, 05:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanone

Quote from: Kerth on April 08, 2010, 09:47:42 PM
But starting pvp with 78 lvl and a grade, lol...

It's like, you buy a car, but you won't drive it, till you will have enought money to exchange it for porsche, lol :D

you didnt get a point, as i said, i like many characters, it's normal that will be pvp till 78, for example, i'm nuker and i will want to have archer, and i have to start farm equipment/lvl for it, when i will end it, ppl will have s-grades, so a-grade and 78 lvl for him is minimum in my opinion. Not my fault that i like farming, i mean, i like it till it makes sense, that's why x20 will be better for me, this is my fourth year in l2, and i still want fun with some classes not just one.

Torn

Quote from: Xanone on April 08, 2010, 09:56:41 PM
you didnt get a point, as i said, i like many characters, it's normal that will be pvp till 78, for example, i'm nuker and i will want to have archer, and i have to start farm equipment/lvl for it, when i will end it, ppl will have s-grades, so a-grade and 78 lvl for him is minimum in my opinion. Not my fault that i like farming, i mean, i like it till it makes sense, that's why x20 will be better for me, this is my fourth year in l2, and i still want fun with some classes not just one.
Ever heard of trade items>? And even that, who said it will be hard to equip you char, to be honest if you care about equipments so much 1st char you should make is PP and Dwarf, in my personal experience ive met so many players who are crying 24/7 how they cant equip themself and begging while they dont move their ass even 1 inch to make something, just cry & beg, waiting others. And in the end top equip should be reserved for non-lazy people, if you dont wanna farm np but dont expect top gear then.

Xanone

Quote from: Torn on April 08, 2010, 10:02:52 PM
Ever heard of trade items>? And even that, who said it will be hard to equip you char, to be honest if you care about equipments so much 1st char you should make is PP and Dwarf, in my personal experience ive met so many players who are crying 24/7 how they cant equip themself and begging while they dont move their ass even 1 inch to make something, just cry & beg, waiting others. And in the end top equip should be reserved for non-lazy people, if you dont wanna farm np but dont expect top gear then.

no, i dont like trading items,
and yes, i will make dwarfs too, i'm not playing alone so they are needed
i'm crying because you changed rates today, you did it too late,
well i think i'm not lazy so stfu, who said i dont want to farm on x20? i said i dont want to farm on x9,
and everything was fine till you decided to change rates. You dont listen to people, just do whatever you want

Kerth

Quote from: Torn on April 08, 2010, 10:02:52 PM

Better way is to teamplay with clan :)

Toszi

Quoteso i really dont care about your opinion, ppl are different, i like other type of pvp

So who the freak care about your (lol)opinion?

Quoteno, i dont like trading items,

Then lets play on 100x, or higher rates. You deserve if you cant find a good server to yourself.

On the road again. :D

Xanone

Quote from: Toszi on April 08, 2010, 10:38:29 PM

So who the freak care about your (lol)opinion?

Then lets play on 100x, or higher rates. You deserve if you cant find a good server to yourself.

topic is about rates, he was talking about pvp
still about x20 or x9, where do you see x100?

Toszi

Quote from: Xanone on April 08, 2010, 10:44:05 PM
still about x20 or x9, where do you see x100?

I mean 9x or 20x is not your server, cuz you act like a high rate warrior.

End of topic.

On the road again. :D

Xanone

Quote from: Toszi on April 08, 2010, 10:46:50 PM
I mean 9x or 20x is not your server, cuz you act like a high rate warrior.

End of topic.

i said i prefer x20, nothing else, so...

TifaPL

DragonNetwork since 2005

Naiz

for what you guys make poll like this when GMs already made they're decision?
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Question

Because ppl will show them they are wrong, even if they already made decision. There are two kinds of ppl who agreed with gms decision - nerds without real life who like waste time to doing nothing (clicking mobs is nothing) or newbies who just dont know what it is l2 and what is important in l2.

Gl

btw. gms found too stupid reason to change very important thing like server rate. Server rate is base of everything, every new players making first(and often last) look at rates, not at in-game modifications.

Cappuccino

C'mon make server 20x ! or atleast 15x, dont go for low rates --

It was first said it was 20x so stick with it, that was what we were waiting for.

Anyway, to be honest, with 9x rates i would rather play on the c4 concurrence.