Main+NoSubStack POLL - Page 12

News:

Main Menu

Main+NoSubStack POLL

Started by Linas, April 29, 2010, 04:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6bIK

Quote from: QQ_QQ on April 29, 2010, 07:23:12 PM
I think Cata is worth reconsidering, but HB and rest NOT ! BB ty/de ty/pal farmers ... Anyway it's how this server is going to roll so get along or get lost...
are u stupid??? ppl can make with this system tyr/pal or tyr/de

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

TifaPL

Wow I didn't expected system like this. It means that you will have more options for playing (on main / retail+DN sub), but in fact main class will be useless. You have to play so long time to make main to 80lv and than make retail AND THAN stack? Valkyria missing DN gaming style in this way and it will be paradise for ppl which dont have REAL LIFE.
About places for main/sub its good idea couz most of DN players dont know what is team play especially on epic bosses where normally you need maaany ppl, here on DN just 1pt... Its good idea, but whole sub system sux :)
DragonNetwork since 2005

QQ_QQ

Quote from: 6bIK on April 29, 2010, 09:15:02 PM
Hmmm im not sure who is the stupid one ...
/ l2 offline ... finally ...
http://infiniteaion.com/

TifaPL

DragonNetwork since 2005

TifaPL

Wow and what more I explained? My favourite class is TH. Normally I could play TH from beggeing and sub it to what I wished. Now I have to play TH than retail sub it to TH and than for stack sub  :o or choose sucking way like creating nuker  for quick exp and than retail for TH and for DN sub xD

SH!T HAPPENS
DragonNetwork since 2005

Vax

Quote from: 6bIK on April 29, 2010, 09:15:02 PM
no u cant, u can read in rules if u have for example he and u will sub it on turant than if u wanna put dn sub on turant u can choose only orc  classes (cuz u can choose classes only from this race which is ur retail)

but i have 1 more question if u can anserw torn... u told mostbuild of server is like on dn... can u tell me sth about augumenattions? cuz drake nerfed them much for example no active augus on oly cuz of overpowered dn sub chars like sws/ee bp/wk etc... will it work here like there cuz some poor classes like pp/ee/se will suffer here much and this is not good i think. pls anserw how it work here

babiskk

Quote from: Vax on April 29, 2010, 09:40:59 PM
no u cant, u can read in rules if u have for example he and u will sub it on turant than if u wanna put dn sub on turant u can choose only orc  classes (cuz u can choose classes only from this race which is ur retail)

but i have 1 more question if u can anserw torn... u told mostbuild of server is like on dn... can u tell me sth about augumenattions? cuz drake nerfed them much for example no active augus on oly cuz of overpowered dn sub chars like sws/ee bp/wk etc... will it work here like there cuz some poor classes like pp/ee/se will suffer here much and this is not good i think. pls anserw how it work here

well guys give a chance to this people.im sure they work hard last hours to make server ready for gran opening tomorow.many logical questions here, some answers on them, but i guess, we have to see our own eyes how exactly works.
I love you, not for what you are, but for what i feel when i am with you...
                                 Gabriel Garcia Marques

DogsAreSoCute

I don't say it is a bad idea but tell me if i m wrong we are gonna play as main class 70-75% of time and Dnet sub 25-30% ?
I dunno if you know but most ppl would prefer playing Dnet sub the majority of time w.o saying always than main class .

If you made that to prevent a random guy with 3 box owning a party ==> 1 box per IP best way imo

Descent

Quote from: MartinSVT on April 29, 2010, 08:42:46 PM
I don't see where is the problem whit Sub class system, you simply have to choose what you are going to play Fighter or Mage ,then when you finally EXPed your main for example mage to 85 and your retail mage/buffer or something ,which use mage items all will be fine . You can do pvp inside Hell Bound , Catas ..... and when somebody ask you for pvp in Varka for example you have to use Soe or something to leave HB or any of other places where you can play on main and when you are in any City its very easy to change from main to Retail , if they are both mages you will not change your position in party and you will not have to change your items you will simply add a bonus.For that GMs gave you 3 retail you can sub DN style  one who can be very similar to your main but with DN sub and other 2 if you need something other it's your choice but all will depend of your friends who you play with or Clan and it will be very simple if you can play with them . 

I have 2 Questions for GM   
                                         First:   What will happen if somebody who is PP main make retail  BP and sub it to PP with horn and then play on PP stats his retail PP/BP is there any problems whit skills or something .
                                         Second :  If i am human mage as main then sub Retail HE and take WL for DN sub so HE/WL what skin it will have Mage like main or Fighter like both of classes in DN sub   
Question 1: No problem whatsoever since you will have 3rd class bishop (cardinal) you will sub into hierophant.

Question 2: Mage skin - another example your a dwarf main go retail HE then take WL dn sub you will still look like a dwarf as HE/WL.

LMS

Quote from: Horknuth on April 29, 2010, 10:50:50 PM

SUX system. Look Poll !!!!!     Btw, if we all gonna play like that, RPG-CLUB or DEX are best server's ! I dont see point to destroy Dragon Network sub population ! Dont make Dragon Network to foking sh1t server like always ! DRAKE HELP US ! :D

OMG leave man, you have 4 other servers with beloved old subsystem, more only retail servers just shut up if you don't like combined one ...

Danoontje

dude, some ppl want to start all over WITH normal dnet subsystem

Nexilus

roberts

I think we need that system for oly but others are bullshits...
RobertS lvl 76+ SS/PS Valkyrie (x9)
Leader of Goldragon (with Hungary)