Web Analytics
Zone limitations - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Zone limitations

Started by Handrail, April 29, 2010, 07:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriticalNoob

OMG HB zones are like 10% of all map zone ? what's the problem ppl ? whatever.... ppl will see it's greatness after it will be UP for some weeks... I think it's good preventing farms on HB and many other issues that ppl just don't see now so why don't you w8 till Friday 8PM  ::) ?

bl3ax

Quote from: Hostnik on April 29, 2010, 08:31:01 PM
After discussing with my friends about new Valkyria system we've come to conclusion that IF u remove zone limitations prolly most of us will come.
hahahah...nema sanse XD retardirani su u potpunosti XD
[URL=http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/1/25/f_pwnedm_d0e2882.jpg&srv=img34][/URL]
Valkyria x9:
imSe - SE
Dexoo - SH

Kotlet

Im sure that will be possible to summon subbed char to HB/Cata like we summon chars without quests to HB now. So its uselless restriction.
People will exploit it anyway

TifaPL

simple answer for topic: it's good idea, becouse now you will try true team playing.
DragonNetwork since 2005

Vax

Quote from: Kotlet on April 29, 2010, 09:16:05 PM
Im sure that will be possible to summon subbed char to HB/Cata like we summon chars without quests to HB now. So its uselless restriction.
People will exploit it anyway
prool will work like when u dont have quest... u get port when mobs come close

Mokas

For example...i make a TH char,i lvl it up to 80+ and i get retail to PP...Were the hell am i going to lvl up my PP retail if i only can join Catas/necros/etc with my main class?  ???

TifaPL

hahaha there will be MANY issues with this system xD
DragonNetwork since 2005

QQ_QQ

Quote from: Mokas on April 29, 2010, 09:33:55 PM
For example...i make a TH char,i lvl it up to 80+ and i get retail to PP...Were the hell am i going to lvl up my PP retail if i only can join Catas/necros/etc with my main class?  ???
Subbed chars will be forbidden. Not with retail. Correct me if im wrong ...
/ l2 offline ... finally ...
http://infiniteaion.com/

Kotlet

Quote from: Vax on April 29, 2010, 09:28:18 PM
prool will work like when u dont have quest... u get port when mobs come close
It can be like you said.
But its not easy to code (I think, im not programmer), to port player (with HB quest) out. Porting to town was made by ncsoft  [I know, teleport to town is also near golky, but its same like HB (connected to quest, not char stats)].

Is it possible to summon retail char to oly? Anyone tried this?

TifaPL

Quote from: QQ_QQ on April 29, 2010, 09:39:26 PM
Subbed chars will be forbidden. Not with retail. Correct me if im wrong ...
But retail is subclass... Or areas will be forbidden for retail+DN sub?
DragonNetwork since 2005

QQ_QQ

Quote from: TifaPL on April 29, 2010, 09:41:21 PM
But retail is subclass... Or areas will be forbidden for retail+DN sub?
Yup that's what I meant.
/ l2 offline ... finally ...
http://infiniteaion.com/

TifaPL

So probably it will be able to exp your simple sublclass in all places :) (It's hard to understand all those rules  :-X)
DragonNetwork since 2005