Web Analytics
Question for GMs

News:

Main Menu

Question for GMs

Started by MartinSVT, April 30, 2010, 12:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MartinSVT

If i have Main class SE 85 lvl with 3rd class and my retail is BD which i subed to SE again and exp it to 80 with both 3rd classes and ofc i will want to play my SE/BD on SE stats what will happen when i want to change from SE/BD to main class SE if both are SE with 3rd class. Do Npc will make difference between Main SE and retail SE and if not do i have to Change every time from SE/BD to BD/SE if i want to play on main. Is it possible to simply change from SE/BD to SE w/o need to change stats on DN sub to BD and if it possible how the whole process will work cause if both main and retail are on SE stats NPC may make some problems and i don;t want to play SE/BD on BD(fighter) stats !
Infinity X5
HellGoddess HE/WL 85
BloodDevil SH/BD 80
Valkyrie
BloodDevil SE/BD 85
Tarantula
BloodDevil SE/BD 80

MartinSVT

Pls Answer me on this question because if it's not possible to change from SE/BD on SE stats to Main SE for free it will be no sense char like that to be made and not only like that all others who have similar problems i mean if we have to give 1kk on DNsub manager to change our stats from SE stats to BD stats in order to change on main class SE there will be  no sense class like that to be made 
Infinity X5
HellGoddess HE/WL 85
BloodDevil SH/BD 80
Valkyrie
BloodDevil SE/BD 85
Tarantula
BloodDevil SE/BD 80

MartinSVT

damn so i will find answer on my question in game
Infinity X5
HellGoddess HE/WL 85
BloodDevil SH/BD 80
Valkyrie
BloodDevil SE/BD 85
Tarantula
BloodDevil SE/BD 80

Handrail

There are 2 different npcs for dn sub change and for retail sub change. So I GUESS, you will be able to do that np.
Odtag from Infinity.

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

So who the hell is better? O_o

MartinSVT

i know that but in Infinity when you change sub using DN NPC it will need 1kk
Infinity X5
HellGoddess HE/WL 85
BloodDevil SH/BD 80
Valkyrie
BloodDevil SE/BD 85
Tarantula
BloodDevil SE/BD 80