DO u like this sub system ? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

DO u like this sub system ?

Started by llllllllll, May 01, 2010, 03:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Quote from: JeEbok on May 01, 2010, 05:25:55 PM
This is system can be rly nice imo, mby there should be something like  auto-switch to ur main class, f.e when u teleport to anthy lair (ppl will be able to make pvp with subs before they teleport into lair), and when u left zone u will back on ur retail + sub,

And you will fight in heavy armor on your main class Spellsinger after autoswitch?

Question

Quote from: Kerth on May 01, 2010, 05:19:00 PM
I don't understand. You are smashing around, with lvl 40 - 60, and you already are complaining about new sub system....

Before, ppl were complaining about oly, valakas killed in 1 party, ty/de farming cata or mutants, now then they fixed all of those problems, you are complaining again, because you have to make retail first... so? Have you never played l2 ( I mean real l2) ? Plus, you have to make this sub for noblesse anyway, so primary, or secondary, what a diffrence...

If you agree of everything on server why you dont play and just waste time to talk on forum? You cannot accept the majority view? Everyone can have their own opinions. Stop blame them. Its like "You cant like red color, red suck. You dont know anything about colors". But most people likes red, and in the end it is important.

disc

Quote from: Kerth on May 01, 2010, 05:19:00 PM
I don't understand. You are smashing around, with lvl 40 - 60, and you already are complaining about new sub system....

Before, ppl were complaining about oly, valakas killed in 1 party, ty/de farming cata or mutants, now then they fixed all of those problems, you are complaining again, because you have to make retail first... so? Have you never played l2 ( I mean real l2) ? Plus, you have to make this sub for noblesse anyway, so primary, or secondary, what a diffrence...

im not 40-60 lvl. I don't even start a char if i know i cant use stacked sub... i want use subbed chars. if can't, i rather go to an off like server without subs, or i search for a server with normal stacksub system (fe frintezza).

1 party killed valakas, why? bcuz of bugged skills, mutats was possible becuz drake left them. You're really don't know this game if you think the sub system was the cause of these... no it wasn't the cause of these was the careless gms who log in 1x in a year, don't watch bug reports. BTW on other servers since the skills have been fixed you cant kill valakas with 1 party, nor antharas...
And with bugged skills it is possible to kill epics with one party too, without stacksubs.
Never the stacksub was the problem, but the bugged shits was
Infinity 5x: inactive
Valkyria:  shiet
free from L2 since 2 years

JeEbok

Quote from: Question on May 01, 2010, 05:35:16 PM
And you will fight in heavy armor on your main class Spellsinger after autoswitch?
take set for sps.

Quote from: Question on May 01, 2010, 05:40:19 PM
If you agree of everything on server why you dont play and just waste time to talk on forum? You cannot accept the majority view? Everyone can have their own opinions. Stop blame them. Its like "You cant like red color, red suck. You dont know anything about colors". But most people likes red, and in the end it is important.

I'm not agreeing with everything, I'd prefer old subs system but why don't try this too?; about wasting time -> it's my time.

That's my opinion
Where I am blaming some1 or some1's opinion? show me that

and how can u guys say that system sux if u haven't subs ??? u 're precitioners?

That system for sure isn't the best, but don't say it totally sux after 1 day...
If you think freak is funny, freak yourself and save the money!

~Nightmare x30~

...started  >> 01.08.2006  <<

disc

Quote from: JeEbok on May 01, 2010, 06:09:26 PMand how can u guys say that system sux if u haven't subs ??? u 're precitioners?

That system for sure isn't the best, but don't say it sux after 1 day...

LOL what a bullshit.

Cuz gms wrote what will be the restrictions! So it will SUXX. This isn't a undecided thing, it's a fact. I've played l2 i know 90% of time i will be on epics, and hellbound when i reach high level, and those places i cant use subs, and that's sux. The re-equipping also suxx hard with those inventory, and weight limits when you change subs...

BTW for example: why don't you buy the worst looking dirty car if you didn't even tried it? Because you know it won't be good. Same with this server, i don't want to spend time to lvl a char if i know this system will suxx...
Infinity 5x: inactive
Valkyria:  shiet
free from L2 since 2 years

wildpussy

and i wonder why really no1 see the "once you reached level 80 you can take sub"

are you blind or what, people, YOU NEED LEVEL 80 TO TAKE SUB

in old system we leveled to 76 or 77/40%, deleveled, and played with our well deserved (^^)  subs back to 78 and up

what is here is: 1st you must make your main 75 or 76 without sub

after it you must level AGAIN with only 1 skill set on char to level 80

(btw, it takes really really a long time to level to 80, maybe it's easy on other server, where all have best items + af)

now you finally reached level 80/80, you are max level, you have S grades, the only good place to go farm now is Hellbound which is restricted to main only
also oly unavailable, and no idea why they did it on big raid bosses also, it has no sense, our raids are just as hard as official BECAUSE THEY ARE BOOSTED YOU IDIOTS, THEY ARE BOOSTED (only antharas has elpy official stats and is killable with 1 destroyer, not even ty/de)
and why it's easy to kill big bosses:: becos there are no developers / gms to fix Bluff, they fixed switch / trick / mirage / shield bash / stun shot / aura flash on raids, yet they left Bluff untouched

now what you will have on valkirya are either raids with official stats which will be easy for even unsubbed (but geared) chars
OR
you will have boosted valakas like on infinity which you will be able to kill only with bug, good luck becos it takes 1-3 hours to kill it with 50 subbed chars without bluff (where most have +/- all raid jewels, icarus bows, OE dyna, S weapons, DNET armors)

so what this system brings is more or less being on main not subbed char while having a sub-class for pvp and raid bosses
and i'm sure they won't make any changes to ty/de so how this will look like is again for all the normal bosses people will again make 1 ty/de, bd/se, sws/ee, pp/wk and job done (good team play server !!)

llllllllll

Quote from: JeEbok on May 01, 2010, 06:09:26 PM

and how can u guys say that system sux if u haven't subs ??? u 're precitioners?

if i told y Go to play in Retail server What ud say ? ofc u will say no cause u know that its x1 w/o sub and u will have to pay money...
Why i Should waste my time lvling a char in a x9 Server , lvl up it to 80 , make retail sub quest (And we will have to wait for ppl gear's up so they will be able to kill RBs)
then when i finish that quest , i will have to lvl again to 80 and sub... This can be done in like 4 weeks while to sub  a char on NM takes 1 day...
plus , i wont even be able to pvp in HB and the other areas , whats the point of doing Substack then ?
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=215&i=37216yc1.gif][/URL]

Question

Quote from: JeEbok on May 01, 2010, 06:09:26 PM
take set for sps.

I'm not agreeing with everything, I'd prefer old subs system but why don't try this too?; about wasting time -> it's my time.

That's my opinion
Where I am blaming some1 or some1's opinion? show me that

That system for sure isn't the best, but don't say it totally sux after 1 day...

That was to Kerth.

Kerth

Quote from: Question on May 01, 2010, 05:40:19 PM
I don't agree about everythink, just i think this system fix most of horrible stack problems (while I don't love it, cuz I always have liked to play mutants).

You are right, but that was not the point - in your example - how can you say I like / dislike red color, if you have never seen this color?

Saying that something MUST and WILL sux, because it MUST be so, because I think so, is not good way :)
Try, taste, judge.

llllllllll

well before i tried it , i already judged it :)
just think a sec , if u aren't able to PVP on hellbound with ur sub , so whats the point of this stucksub ? we will miss great pvps.... and l2 is made for pvp not like wow for RBs
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=215&i=37216yc1.gif][/URL]

thechewu

I like new system a lot, the restrictions are good too but maybe the hellbound zone one should be removed. Everything else is perfect (if it's exactly like they said)

gosu2kl

-so you want  stack subs on hb bot pt spoiling ews like 100 a day plus s grade wepon from coinz it will be star wars in 1 month
-dino stack sub pvp rest not subed pvp
-and its obvius to have main same class as retail sub cus of changing so he -- he/pp   to avoid gear porblems