Web Analytics
Adena is flooding server

News:

Main Menu

Adena is flooding server

Started by Kerth, May 07, 2010, 11:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerth

Well, I've send PM's to u guys (to Torn and Descent), but you seems not responding, so I've made this topic, so everyone can know what it's about.

Nobody says that, cuz everyone are happy that they can make easy adena. But what comes of this adena, if soon B items will cost like 500 kk ?

Now simple logic counts :

By making one char 1-40 you can make like 10 k of coins (or more). It's over 20 kk, if you buy and sell full plate armors.
In one day you can manyally make ~ 5 characters ( or more ).
5 x 20 = 100 kk each day, every player.  100 x 500  = 50 000 kk adena on server daily, from nowhere.

Now, considering that in our 1200 online, like 500 ( or more ) are just multiboxes propably on l2walker, then new counts are required :

In one day walker can make easily 20 chars ( or more )
20 x 20 = 400 kk.   400 x 500 =  200 000 kk adena on server daily.

Now consider that, I've cointed it on minimal numbers, because propably it's more.

What IMO would the best solution be? Make ALL items bought from coins non tradeable. Because i don't really understand what for they are tradeable? I have BOP and SB, I can't trade or sell them, and I'm fine with it - I just use it for my self, and it's how it should be.

Of course it's just an advice - you are the admins, so it's your job to find solution. My duty is just to report this to you. But please, don't ignore it, because it'd mean that you don't care about servers economy ( so about future ).

PS: Propably you will reply "we are banning l2w and multiboxes users", yes you do, bu be realistic - you can't ban all of them, and atm not even 10% are even touched by you. Isn't it better to solve it in the orgins, instead of make other actions which don't help for real?

PS2: Most players ropably will eat me for this post, because they think if they can make 412412512312512412 adena things will be cheaper for them - seems they don't know what inflation is. Please then, don't spam and don't insult in this topic.

Phantom

all rules for all players  so dont cry

Phantom

no, i have  2 char    4x lvl   ;)      i play   2h on day  so relax :)
but if every1 can make this adena so what wrong?

Kerth

Phantom, the problem is, inflation is growing. Do you know what it is? How do you want buy for example Draconic armor, it's price will be 20 kkk ?

Ventarius

ther are ppl with 2kkk already after week ,its quite too late for changes, gg l2w FTW

Kerth

I prefer one or two retards with 2 kkk, than 200.

Btw, we weill anyway

Anyway stop spam now, waiting for admin's reply

Neozinhu

as i said in the another topic....they could change for shadow itens....and make the craft usefull ( all grades)
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

JeEbok

Quote from: Kerth on May 07, 2010, 11:37:28 PM
Well, I've send PM's to u guys (to Torn and Descent), but you seems not responding, so I've made this topic, so everyone can know what it's about.

Nobody says that, cuz everyone are happy that they can make easy adena. But what comes of this adena, if soon B items will cost like 500 kk ?

Now simple logic counts :

By making one char 1-40 you can make like 10 k of coins (or more). It's over 20 kk, if you buy and sell full plate armors.
In one day you can manyally make ~ 5 characters ( or more ).
5 x 20 = 100 kk each day, every player.  100 x 500  = 50 000 kk adena on server daily, from nowhere.

Now, considering that in our 1200 online, like 500 ( or more ) are just multiboxes propably on l2walker, then new counts are required :

In one day walker can make easily 20 chars ( or more )
20 x 20 = 400 kk.   400 x 500 =  200 000 kk adena on server daily.

Now consider that, I've cointed it on minimal numbers, because propably it's more.

What IMO would the best solution be? Make ALL items bought from coins non tradeable. Because i don't really understand what for they are tradeable? I have BOP and SB, I can't trade or sell them, and I'm fine with it - I just use it for my self, and it's how it should be.

Of course it's just an advice - you are the admins, so it's your job to find solution. My duty is just to report this to you. But please, don't ignore it, because it'd mean that you don't care about servers economy ( so about future ).

PS: Propably you will reply "we are banning l2w and multiboxes users", yes you do, bu be realistic - you can't ban all of them, and atm not even 10% are even touched by you. Isn't it better to solve it in the orgins, instead of make other actions which don't help for real?

PS2: Most players ropably will eat me for this post, because they think if they can make 412412512312512412 adena things will be cheaper for them - seems they don't know what inflation is. Please then, don't spam and don't insult in this topic.

imo it should be possible to sell some items in shop, mby for lowest price, but it's rly helpful for new players...

about walkers I saw a lot in talking, they werent able to pick up coins :P they picked up adena/drop but coins stay on the ground, dunno ^^ mby just they have sux version.
If you think freak is funny, freak yourself and save the money!

~Nightmare x30~

...started  >> 01.08.2006  <<

Boolets

simple fix......Delete coin system lol. 3264362756732446547436565436 private L2 servers have somehow managed to survive it.....i think we can do it too :) Is gg to have A-weaps in 4 days of server start, stay tuned for s-grade overide :D

Pride

For me its like this:
Leave bronze coins as they are now.
Make C grade weapons/armors tradeable but not sellable.
Delete all this shit as silver/gold/platinium coins.
Put offline shop to normal npc (for adena!).
Valkyria
Pride - Necro [ON]

Nightmare
BlessedSoul - SK/BP [OFF]
ShowMeYourPower - HE/Pal [OFF]
ShowMeYourMind - OL/EE [OFF]
xPridePLx - Necro/PP [OFF]
PridePL - PR/BD [OFF]

saturn

lol, if this is true, than server wipe is necesarry
Dragon 15x and Lineage 2 -> OFF (for a while)

Lemuria necro/ee - nobless
Lunixia bp/wc
MaelUzath bd/pr

"Fight like a brave, dont be a slave!"

sausrainis

S/A Grade in shop is lame :/
[URL=http://img251.imageshack.us/i/ddfvhi.gif/][/URL]