Web Analytics
exping WK

News:

Main Menu

exping WK

Started by p0rn0star, May 13, 2010, 07:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

p0rn0star

How do You guys see exping Warlock? I'd rather see an expirienced Warlock's user opinion... is it painfull ? is it slow ? or it is cool and i wont have to use so many mana as for example necro..? Please for your advices !
cheers!

tzuc

it's cheap that's for sure with beast ss = 8 adena. you don't need armor :) you don't need weapon. you will however need some crystals. my advice better make ES than WK .. at 50 go in pavel ruins ... mega xp
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

p0rn0star

thank You mate, i appreciate Your opinion!

nolimits

i played wk, wk/pp on different priv servers, i can say wk is pain to +- 50-55 lvl, after that it start to be strong and when you reach 78 for final servitor or better 79 to have king + final servitor it will start to be realy pve pwnzor :p

anyway get pp or wc as buffpet and you have everythink you need ;)
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

p0rn0star

well all i want to do with WK is to make 75, start retail Q, make retail necro and sub necro for paladin... it's how it works here right? Cant sub main, just retail?:)

Ashlynn

Quote from: p0rn0star on May 13, 2010, 08:30:37 PM
well all i want to do with WK is to make 75, start retail Q, make retail necro and sub necro for paladin... it's how it works here right? Cant sub main, just retail?:)
well, why don't you make f.e. Sorc and exp it till 75? You'll have all the equip you can use on Necro later. And it is much faster :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

nolimits

Quote from: p0rn0star on May 13, 2010, 08:30:37 PM

well if you dont want to play main at all and just fast go 75 and than play subclass only than wk is bad choice, take necro or sorc
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

Neozinhu

dont make ES...its sak  ;D ;D ;D

wk is better for u...i make the ES  ;)
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

p0rn0star

Yeah i realize it but I totally dont trust mages without skill for life drain :D gonna figure it out ! thanks

nolimits

necro have vampiric claw (Absorbs the target's HP. Power 108.) and dark wortex  for life drain ;)

Edit: +Corpse life drain  :)
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

p0rn0star

Yeah i knooow:) But if i want to play necro/paladin in future i cant be main necro.. if ill make necro main ill be forced to exp retail PALADIN and it sux ever worst..

Ashlynn

Quote from: p0rn0star on May 13, 2010, 10:42:09 PM
Yeah i knooow:) But if i want to play necro/paladin in future i cant be main necro.. if ill make necro main ill be forced to exp retail PALADIN and it sux ever worst..
With good combination of Fearing and nuking mobs you won't even need Drain in PvE. Once you get Arcane Power, Drain becomes handy, till then, you can just fear anything without any need to Drain a single HP point :) And of course you have Corpse drain :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired