Web Analytics
Spoil Question

News:

Main Menu

Spoil Question

Started by TifaPL, May 20, 2010, 09:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TifaPL

Yo! If I remember, when I was spoiling on another server after using spoil and mob died the corpses was lighting on BLUE colour.
  My BH is lv 55, im trying to get SSB rec from Bloody Qeens. Im using spoil, on chat I can read "Spoil has bed activated" (or smth like that), but after mobs death he is not lighting and sweepers are EMPTY. Is it caused becouse of to low lv spoil or what? Chance is like 1/276, Im trying about 3h and no recipe on different mobs which should give me SSB/BSSB rec from spoil ;)
DragonNetwork since 2005

Biolo_idiota

The thing is that spoil here is very much foced up. Lots I mean Tons of empty mobs you get any thing from x 20 x 50 mobs :/

Its freaked up and probably x1 os some parts. Amoutnt seems to be x 1 for sure.
Adena Plix.

TifaPL

So I need luck to get not empty spoil (blue-lighting mob) and 2nd luck to get recipe? :D lol ;D
DragonNetwork since 2005

J4cKDan13L

Quote from: TifaPL on May 20, 2010, 09:06:07 PM
Yo! If I remember, when I was spoiling on another server after using spoil and mob died the corpses was lighting on BLUE colour.
  My BH is lv 55, im trying to get SSB rec from Bloody Qeens. Im using spoil, on chat I can read "Spoil has bed activated" (or smth like that), but after mobs death he is not lighting and sweepers are EMPTY. Is it caused becouse of to low lv spoil or what? Chance is like 1/276, Im trying about 3h and no recipe on different mobs which should give me SSB/BSSB rec from spoil ;)

if the spoil rate of some mob is low U can activate the spoil but if the mob do not blink on blue just means that U will not take nothing from sweeper...
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

TifaPL

ok so I have to say that spoil suuuxxxx here, becouse on shadow at Magma Drake's, Lava Basiliks etc spoil it was always succefulled (blue-lighting mobs), but low was just chance for sweep needed recipe ;D Here I have low chance for spoil succefull and sweeping :D
DragonNetwork since 2005

Venusia

Quote from: TifaPL on May 20, 2010, 09:06:07 PM

I did bssb rec in 15 min on  light blue Succubus  ;D

I have to admit spoil chance could be a bit better,a little increase chance would be fine.
Don't be a fool, be OldSchooL !!

http://l2oldschool.forumotion.com/forum.htm

+GekKey+

would be bad to increase chance and item reward... you got some much more exp compare to mats...

TheDead

If you are lvl 55 Blood Queens are lvl 60 it will take forever you need to lvl up before you spoil them becuse there is a penalty for spoiling that many lvl difference. Try harit lizardman shamen more your lvl and it still takes time. took me an hour but the warriors there spoil bssb and to my surprise I got one in 5 minutes. Good Luck
Sometimes the light's all shinin' on me;
          Other times I can barely see.
Lately it occurres to me What a long, strange trip it's been.

Ashanti

The spoil rate is too low for parts, recipe and mats! It takes many hours to spoil eg. CL and not because my spoil have to low lvl (mobs are white and green), just because most of them don't go in blue! If there will like that it will increase number of bots. Ppl will risk ban to get mats instead of making it by them self. To collect 200 CL i needed 5 hours! It is nightmare! And the all recipe A grade and above have a 60% chance so think how many of mats u need!
I know that also it is possible to make some mats from manor but atm manor is caprured by l2w and in some towns don't work propertly. So fix it and please increase the spoil rate.