Drkeen vs Varka silenos recuit - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Drkeen vs Varka silenos recuit

Started by Jamest, June 05, 2010, 05:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shreed

Quote from: Ungolianth on June 07, 2010, 03:05:38 AM
i fought vs ur clan dozen times and from whole that mass like 3 ppl worthy of meaning you atoniopuberta and jeanpl...rest is only zerging mass in same number fights they fall like leafs...and DN as clan alone means nothing also...dn alone as clan never did nothing never won no big pvp or siege...all here say like Reborn ally sux but when u begged maciek on pms so we come help ur ally we was good...u started win vs temps but cuz of our help also we always did big part in ur succes...1st siege when  stoped to help ur ally u get raped by temps badly...and now ur stupid members like G4rro say how 1 hit we r...so why u needed us? and why u cant wint temps without us? Try think about it

We never did nothing ? what coUld i expect from you my forum mate :P We are standiNG On the same place since begining, even without chance for win. We never choose the easY side (Am i right Diana ?) we are standing with the same peOple (Am i right Kastro?) coz we belive in oUrselveS and oUr dignity and these facts make us strong not a siege or big pvp we won ... xD !

Vegas

Quote from: FeelmyBow on June 06, 2010, 03:00:42 PM
If im such a fail TH//WL and i should pm Minimal to ask a proper gamestyle, how in the hell is it possible that he asked me by pm how to set 1 up and what dye's i was using?
yep, i asked and wanna say thx, u helped me alot ;D

Arienrod

ahhhhhhhh at least keen you r reactivating this sleepy forum :) tbh flaming with such a pic is fine but not so releveant as one of your partymate is in BA XD

and DN will still continue to fail while we are just saying we are here for fun  ::)  

garro> u can continue to suck yourself and enjoy your own OP testosterone and keep satisfied to party kill single players XPing in HB (u know what i mean). bushido path says: "falling down 7, coming back 8" here we are

shreedo> wb back bro  ;)

bakoo

hohoho as always  retarded topics on nm forum. Even Jamest the lamer is posting here QQ
gone ...
there was one good thing in this game - SINS CLAN

Sephiroth

Quote from: mark_elesse on June 07, 2010, 11:35:32 AM
check his mana lol ...its almost full....so logically he used few skills = killed few ( no one :D )  i smell epic fail ... :(

He used Blessing of Eva

Ashlynn

Wow... DrKeen, with such topics you are putting whole NM community under the threat of constant psychiatric supervision. Stop it.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

NIORI

i waste 10 minis for reading this sh1ts

1 the majority here is a bouch of idiots.
aka Sephiroth -Arienrod

2 when bn clan had war and was/is participating in them , allow me to say that clan ba  didnt knew the word of war siege pvp.

3 i stil dont know why i waste another 3 minits for makeing a answer
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

Sephiroth

Said the clever NIORI ! ...
BA is a clan to play for fun,to relax playing with friends.WE DO NOT LIVE FOR A GAME.Easy to understand even for some tards around here.

alinutza

Quote from: NIORI on June 07, 2010, 12:35:56 PM
i waste 10 minis for reading this sh1ts

1 the majority here is a bouch of idiots.
aka Sephiroth -Arienrod

2 when bn clan had war and was/is participating in them , allow me to say that clan ba  didnt knew the word of war siege pvp.

3 i stil dont know why i waste another 3 minits for makeing a answer

1. u wish to be like them
2. now we have war with all so we evolved, i cant say same about u.
3. me neither
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

alinutza

Quote from: G4rro on June 07, 2010, 02:00:02 PM
As Niori and Shreed already said , BA were not exist since Alina gave her clan to Maciek and he made a mass recrutation . About my skills as BP/Tank , you dont have any kind of experience with it , coz you wasnt with me in one pt , so stop saying bullshits .

Also about that , DN wont be as BA , on pvp stage for sure , and we proove it since last week that you cant do nothing agaisnt us .
And then u woke up..and then was morning..and u had a nice dream..
Let me ligh u up cause u rly needed..i didnt gave my clan to Maciek ..thats 1, second dunno wtf u understand by massrecruiting since in BA came only friends ..aka guyz from umbrella (puff and his mates ) and lately we have like 3 more new.
So wake up pls and be concern about ur clan history and if u are not in theme with some issues id strongly suggest to stfu.
And yes, u  showed us lately.....in Giran siege that DN wont be ever as BA for sure..
TY..regards ..go play
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

jygh

Quote from: G4rro on June 07, 2010, 02:00:02 PM
As Niori and Shreed already said , BA were not exist since Alina gave her clan to Maciek and he made a mass recrutation . About my skills as BP/Tank , you dont have any kind of experience with it , coz you wasnt with me in one pt , so stop saying bullshits .

Also about that , DN wont be as BA , on pvp stage for sure , and we proove it since last week that you cant do nothing agaisnt us .
lol nice to know im cl :D  so umm xxmarikaxx is cl of DN then imo anyway k u r good on bp/tank i can amdit that but ur testosteron is too big . about pvp we raped ur clan and bb and renesance with 1 pt each pt vs pt so shushhh there  . another thing is that niori is imbecil with iq same as nitopami aka 10-15 and he ve no idea what is he talking . next thing is BA clan exist here since looooong time and were in the most powerfull ally's  ( eclipse for example ) so plx stop ur blabling here and go shout in aden how good u r killing 3 ppls with full pt

plus respect for Shreed cause its nice to read his coments :P <3
  Nightmare 30x

Furesy

Funny to see what clans are talking big now!