News:

Main Menu

Bots Deep in MOS

Started by tzuc, June 07, 2010, 04:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tzuc

BOT MOS

Screens with names and replay attached

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HEYQ3ZHF , i would have frapsed it but my fraps always gives crit error when i press record button
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

komiria

You have adena:)) You ban. Sorry my english is bad.  But i play my husband end my dougher. I have with problem in dragon x 15 but gm me  not ban end my husband end dougher.

Ryoko

But ofc server is not full of bots

komiria

We dont speak english but friend from dragon make us text long time ago ..  SOME GM ban me hire 4 chars for multibox but this is innormal  I CANT PLAY WHIT FAMYLY ?

Situation look licke this . I play whit my family in L2 on server x15 DRAGON . I play whit my wife and sometimes one of my children because we got 3 computers in the house . Because we play from the one conection to internet I build a small network in my home that serves all three computers . Unfortunately probably GM checking up players didnt saw our computers MAC adreses .

Actualy we got baned on 4 characters 100 hours each , I was spoiling and my wife was killing T-REX on Primeval Island
( we had 2 characters on support what give 1 support on a player )
( http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/7528/shot00024f.png )  Characters that are banned : yurek, Gigantyczna, MPropet and Teils .

And my question
Are we forced to buy a new conections to internet to all computers to have different IP to play on DRAGON or there is another way ( access ports and other  ) that GM looking for cheating players will be able to check how many computers or players are realy playing . Clan Gloria Victis can confirm you that we are housband and a wife and we play very often.

I'm writing this message in wory of future punishment bound up with that , that I and my wife want to play on your server .

I'll be grateful for an answer that resolve ours problem .

Whit respectability
Baned player

protocol

they are fine, i watch the video. the problem was i cant see him chatting and the other they didnt know always auto assit like l2w did they attacked different mobs while getting ganked by 3 of them near the end of the vid

VVlNlAR

for 1st tzuc you're just mothafreakin hater and scamer cos you wana cash for don't post they but you have bad luck cos they have screens when you wana cash from them.
for 2nd they're family and playing together my friend+his wife+thier doughter  ( talked to protocol with this case) they have 3 computers at thier home and have same ip in local network(in polish very popular). Protocol slove this problem and i hope he will ban u...

protocol

well atm his screen been edit so it not good proof

VVlNlAR

BTW

it's some kind of scam attempt!!!

tzuc

1. that's not scam, that's being productive
2. protocol if that's not enough proof to you that that is l2walker i don't see the point in playing legit :)

ROTFL Protocol ? :)) you leave train full of bots ( wc lvl 78, sws/bd 76+, ty 78+ + spoiler/pp) and you ban my dwarf lvl 20 ? :)))))))) GG

P.S. I don't see blackmail in the list of bannable offenses
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

ChujoZord

Quote from: VVlNlAR on June 07, 2010, 06:51:40 PM
BTW

it's some kind of scam attempt!!!
bussines it's bussines :D It's simplay way make new char or pay some cash. That's part of our Valkyria rules cuz bans are for ever :D

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Ashee

Quote from: komiria on June 07, 2010, 05:32:43 PM
You have adena:)) You ban. Sorry my english is bad.  But i play my husband end my dougher. I have with problem in dragon x 15 but gm me  not ban end my husband end dougher.

You mean you gave money to him? :D Thats like OMGROTFL :D At first you really tought you wont be reported? and at second, if I do nothing illegal I wont give anyone adena for not to be reported.

P.S: Sorry if i misunderstand you and you hadn't gave him money.
Server: -Infinite Nightmare 20x
Char Name: -Ashey
Char Gender: -Female
Mainclass (lvl): -Cardinal/Hell Knight (85)
Retail/DNsub (lvl): -Cardinal/PhoenixKnight (80)
Clan: -Black Army

http://www.angryduck.com/pictures/2010_12/animated_katy_perry41033x.gif