Web Analytics
Paladin Skills

News:

Main Menu

Paladin Skills

Started by bsrealm, June 14, 2010, 06:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bsrealm

1: Angelic Icon doesn't work with dagger equipped.
2: Aura of Hate's reuse seems to be longer.

Both in comparison to other servers I've played before. I didn't post it in the bug section as I was unsure if this is a DN "feature" in an attempt to "balance" the server :)

Will this be fixed/changed?

Thanks,
Balki
Balki

nolimits

Quote from: bsrealm on June 14, 2010, 06:56:27 AM
1: Angelic Icon doesn't work with dagger equipped.
2: Aura of Hate's reuse seems to be longer.

Both in comparison to other servers I've played before. I didn't post it in the bug section as I was unsure if this is a DN "feature" in an attempt to "balance" the server :)

Will this be fixed/changed?

Thanks,
Balki

about icon, you can cast this skill only with blunt/sword (like totems only with fists) and unfortunately bonuses for other weapons than sword/blunt not implemented and i doubt they will ever be. (dunno if drake is too lazy to fix it or he is trying to avoid OP chars by that)

about aura of hate... reuse seems slow to me too but since attack speed affects reuse time of skills on this chronicle i think you can get usefull reuse when you get all aspeed buffs.
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

bsrealm

Ah, I am not too concerned about the bonuses for other weapons. Just let me cast it 'tis all.
Also, yeah, reuse can be shortened, but why meddle around with the base reuse - just because they can? >_<

Anyway, thanks,
Balki
Balki